IGNORED

O'Reilly out at FOX!

47of74

Hannity's spending the entire hour on the "fake news epidemic."  There's an awful lot of clips from other networks, like that episode of Friends when Rachel wasn't sure if she should RSVP to Ross' wedding, and there was a montage of clips highlighting their relationship.  You'd think that with all the airtime spent on other stations' footage, Hannity wouldn't be talking much, but you'd be wrong.  Ten lucky people shuffled on over to Hannity's studio!

Sebastian Gorka, Herman Cain, Joe Concha (from The Hill website), Monica Crowley (plagiarizer), David Bossie (co-wrote the Corey Lewendowski book), Dan Bongino (who? former Secret Service agent), Jason Chaffetz (good to see him working after he left Congress), Tammy Bruce (another who? bisexual former president of the Los Angeles chapter of NOW -- how did she wind up on Fox News???), J. D. Hayworth (former congressman from Arizona, now has a show on Newsmax TV), and Matt Schlapp (American Conservative Union chairman), all of them talk, but nobody says anything interesting or original.

And oh, Hannity says everything about him in The Book is fake.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JMarie said:

Tammy Bruce (another who? bisexual former president of the Los Angeles chapter of NOW -- how did she wind up on Fox News???), 

She made some "racially insensitive" comments during the OJ trial back in the 90s which led to her split from NOW. She also used to be a Teapartier, loved Sarah Palin, is against marriage equality, has appeared at CPAC, and used to be a GOProud member. 

did Dumpy regurgitate anything from this? It seems like there may have been too many people for him to keep up with. Ha, I wonder if he recognized Gorka.

@AmazonGrace -- Merriam-Webster should include a picture of Carlson with the definition of hypocrite.

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Did he just come back from a ski trip? His cheeks, nose, and forehead look red through his makeup, but his eye area looks okay, like it does when folks forget to wear sunscreen around their ski goggles.

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

"Tucker's Thoughts"?  You've got to be kidding me.  Tucker Carlson had a thought?

You think Hannity would want to pump up Trump's ego by counteracting the "consensual" tweet, right?  Well, my FJ friends, you. are. wrong.  He blathered on about the Golden Globes!  The hypocrisy!  Much airtime is devoted to Roman Polanski, who won the Oscar for Best Director in 2003, and how everyone stood up and cheered for a known pedophile.  Then he moved on to Oprah.  He claims to have liked her speech, and that she made a lot of good points.  Really?

Did you know that Oprah Winfrey was a "fixer" for Harvey Weinstein?  Michelle Malkin knows, and she told Hannity all about it.  Obama got as far as he did in his career in part thanks to Oprah!  Did you know that, either?  Michelle did!  So if Oprah becomes president, it will be like Obama 2.0.  Yet oddly, Michelle is wearing a black dress, so you'd think she agreeing with Oprah and the other attendees of last night's show, but maybe she didn't have anything else clean.  Sean Spicer was not impressed with Oprah, because she didn't talk about policies or "how to solve some of the more controversial issues."  Sean's looking kind of orange, like he dipped into Bill O'Reilly's leftover stage makeup.

Good grief, Kayleigh McEnany stops by, and guess what?  She has a new book out!  So that's what she's been doing with herself!  But they're not talking about her book, she and Hannity are talking about The Book.  Kayleigh calls it "fake, phony, fraudulent." and she exposes several of the the lies in The Book in her own book.  She's not standing with other women, though, because she's wearing a red leather dress, which seems a little risque for Fox News.

More talking about Hillary's leaked emails.

Hannity claims that 200-300 miles of The Wall need to be built by November 2018 "so people can see it and believe it" (and not vote for Democrats in the election). 

Tomi Lahren's out on the street, talking to the everyday American!  More specifically, she's in California, which is a sanctuary state (is the Watter's World guy on vacation?).  Most of the people she interviewed, and the film footage aired, thought that Dreamers should be allowed to stay, even when she asked them about legal vs. illegal immigrants.  But don't worry, FJers, because California is full of "undercover conservatives" who are uncomfortable with the sanctuary state thing.  She "encountered a lot of respectful people" in West Hollywood, but many were shouting naughty things at her, even though The Left is supposed to be "loving and tolerant."

He then complains that someone left the following message on his hotline:  every time he opens his mouth, a kitten dies.  Another message complained about him talking about the same thing every night.  He appeared unaffected, so I guess the kittens are in danger.

P. S. -- The Watters World guy is filling in for Laura Ingraham on the Ingraham Angle, so that's why he was unable to go to California over the weekend and interview people. 

17 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Good grief, Kayleigh McEnany stops by, and guess what?  She has a new book out!  So that's what she's been doing with herself!  But they're not talking about her book, they're talking about The Book.  Kayleigh calls it "fake, phony, fraudulent." and she exposes several of the the lies in The Book in her own book.  She's not standing with other women, though, because she's wearing a red leather dress.

Let me get this straight: Kayleigh's new book addresses the "lies" in Wolff's book, even though her book is also new? Did she ink a contract, "write" her book, and have it published in less than a week? Even if she self-published, I can't see it happening that fast. I don't want to look up her book on Amazon, because I'd start getting suggestions for Faux News crap.

Also, Kayleigh AND Tomi on the same show? I can't imagine watching it without clawing my eyes out.

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Let me get this straight: Kayleigh's new book addresses the "lies" in Wolff's book, even though her book is also new? Did she ink a contract, "write" her book, and have it published in less than a week? Even if she self-published, I can't see it happening that fast. I don't want to look up her book on Amazon, because I'd start getting suggestions for Faux News crap.

Also, Kayleigh AND Tomi on the same show? I can't imagine watching it without clawing my eyes out.

I recorded a rerun, just so I could be sure of what she claims about her book.  "This is a fake, fraudulent, phony book, belongs in the tabloid section of the supermarket, you've exposed several of the lies in the book, I in my own book expose several of the lies."  So yeah, I guess she did write her book in a week.  And did we know she got married in November?  How did we miss this?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/mets/ex-met-sean-gilmartin-marries-rnc-spokeswoman-kayleigh-mcenany-article-1.3647275

Something else I didn't pick up on last night:  Hannity's got a "Time's Up" lapel pin on.  Except it's not on his jacket's lapel, it's on the collar, parallel to his tie knot, so everyone can see how he's a guy thinking about women's feelings and stuff.

6 hours ago, JMarie said:

And did we know she got married in November?  How did we miss this?

I didn't know it, but I'm not as up to speed on the blond mafia. I also didn't know that she had a prophylactic double mastectomy due to testing positive for a BRCA2 gene mutation. I imagine that was a difficult decision, one I wouldn't wish on anyone. 

Okay, I took one for the team and looked up Kayleigh's book at Amazon:

In the bestselling tradition of Hillbilly Elegy comes an exploration of the American heartland—a fascinating and eye-opening collection of interviews and stories about the powerful grassroots populist movement of frustrated Americans left behind by the government that changed the landscape of political campaigns forever.

Political writer and official RNC spokesperson Kayleigh McEnany spent months traveling throughout the United States conducting interviews with Americans, whose powerful and moving stories were forgotten or intentionally ignored by our leaders. Through candid, one-on-one conversations, they discussed their deeply personal stories and the issues that are most important to them, such as illegal immigration, safety from terrorist attacks, and religious freedom.

The New American Revolution chronicles both the losses of these grassroots voters, as well as their ultimate victory in November 2016. Kayleigh also includes interviews with key figures within President Trump’s administration—including Ivanka Trump, Secretary Ben Carson, Jared Kushner, and many more—and their experiences on the road leading up to President Trump’s historic win. Kayleigh’s journey takes her from a family cabin in Ohio to the empty factories in Flint, Michigan, from sunny Florida to a Texas BBQ joint—and, of course, ends up at the White House.

The collective grievance of the American electorate reveals a deep divide between leaders and citizens. During a time of stark political division, Kayleigh discovers a personal unity and common thread of humanity that binds us nevertheless. Through faith in God and unimaginable strength, these forgotten men and women have overcome, even when their leaders turned their heads.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074ZMQJZ6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515549072&sr=1-1&refinements=p_27%3AKayleigh+McEnany&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1515549113259

Except for interviewing some of the people in Trump's administration, this sounds like the book version of the 46897532 newspaper articles that have been published about Trump's fans since the election. :sleeping-sleeping:

There’s a reason people wanted to forget them, you morons!

Did anyone catch the NPR story about Carrier out of Indiana today? Let's just say he pissed of a few hundred of his rust belt base today. I've told people if he pissed off the rust belt and didn't get them living wage jobs he was going to have big troubles.

27 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

There’s a reason people wanted to forget them, you morons!

Okay sure, then the 'forgotten people' are racist fuck wads.

It was pretty easy to fast forward through Hannity tonight.  

The first twenty minutes were spent on "Hillary's Dirty Dossier."  He then trashes Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzeznski, again.  Ari Fleischer said that Trump's %&*hole comment was hurtful, and damages our relationship with foreign countries.  Joe Concha (conservative website guy) called it an "unforced error," and the MSM has "selective outrage" which he finds fascinating, because, according to Concha, Trump has always been like this.

Lara Logan from 60 Minutes stops by to talk about an upcoming segment about Afghanistan.  Doesn't Hannity know that Oprah is now a 60 Minutes correspondent?  I would think that anyone connected to that show would be off limits in Hannity's book.

He then rips apart Chelsea Handler about some "vile, vicious, homophobic rant" she made (see below, though I don't see how it's homophobic).  Tomi Lahren offers her opinion, like we care.  How dare Hollywood liberals, who are all worked up over their hashtags and "pearl clutching" (???), but then they do stuff like this.  Tomi used to think Chelsea was funny, but now thinks she's gone off the deep end.

Spoiler

Holy, fuck fuck. I just the video of trumps bipartisan “meeting” yesterday. Hey, @LindseyGrahamSC what kind of dick sucking video do they have on you for you 2 be acting like this? Wouldn’t coming out be more honorable?

(Chelsea's tweet is still available for perusing at her Twitter account)

4 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Joe Concha (conservative website guy) called it an "unforced error," and the MSM has "selective outrage" which he finds fascinating, because, according to Concha, Trump has always been like this.

Sadly, I said almost the same thing re: I don't understand the outrage. Him being a racist asshole isn't news. Fuck them for the selective outrage comment though. 

If you're burnt out and only get outraged every once in a while anymore it's wrong because you have selective outrage.

If you're constantly outraged it's wrong because those damn libruls are full of hatred all the time.

(If you're never outraged it's wrong because you're a damn racist.)

The presidunce is a racist. Tucker Carlson is a racist.

Tucker Carlson on Trump's 's---hole' remark: Why can't you say that?

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Thursday night questioned the backlash over President Trump's reported remarks on accepting some immigrants from "shithole countries."

Carlson said it would be dishonest to say one would rather live in Norway, a country where Trump reportedly suggested that the U.S. focus on bringing in immigrants, rather than Haiti.

"So if you say Norway is a better place to live and Haiti is kind of a hole, well anyone who’s been to those countries or has lived in them would agree. But we’re jumping up and down, ‘Oh, you can’t say that.’ Why can’t you say that?" Carlson asked following amid bipartisan criticism of Trump's remarks.

Fox News host Jesse Watters also defended Trump's remark Thursday, arguing that the "forgotten men and women" who make up the president's base would approve of the comment.

Trump reportedly made the "shithole" comment in an Oval Office meeting after lawmakers suggested restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and several African nations.

Carlson said that Trump's use of strong language was not surprising given that the president swears "all the time" and asked why so many were treating the comment as a "major event." 

“An awful lot of immigrants come from this country from other places that aren’t very nice," Carlson continued. "Those places are dangerous, they’re dirty, they’re corrupt, and they’re poor and that’s the main reason those immigrants are trying to come here and you would too if you live there.”

The Trump administration decided Monday to revoke the status for over 200,000 Salvadorans seeking shelter in the U.S., forcing them to leave the country or find another way to stay in the U.S. legally.

Carlson suggested earlier Thursday night on Twitter that if El Salvador were not a "shithole" than it wouldn't need the extended protections.

"Option A: El Salvador isn't a 'shithole,' so they don't need 17 years of Temporary Protected Status, and migrants from there should be sent home immediately. Option B: El Salvador is, in fact, a 'shithole,'" Carlson tweeted. 

...>the racist's tweet<

Anyone working at Faux News is either a racist or condones them.

Aren't there laws in America against inciting hate?   

*fraurosena does a quick google search*

:pb_surprised: I am dismayed and appalled by the results: apparently, there are not. WTF?

9 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

The presidunce is a racist. Tucker Carlson is a racist.

Tucker Carlson on Trump's 's---hole' remark: Why can't you say that?

Anyone working at Faux News is either a racist or condones them.

Aren't there laws in America against inciting hate?   

*fraurosena does a quick google search*

:pb_surprised: I am dismayed and appalled by the results: apparently, there are not. WTF?

What, exactly, was Tucker's point? Other than, oh, it's okay, nothing here, people! He seemed to be having a hard time finding a stance on this. And if it's no big deal, why did he talk about it so much?

Oh, and Tucker, you should be careful breaking the hearts of all those "Christians" by telling them that their Godly president uses foul language "all the time".

22 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

What, exactly, was Tucker's point? Other than, oh, it's okay, nothing here, people! He seemed to be having a hard time finding a stance on this. And if it's no big deal, why did he talk about it so much?

Oh, and Tucker, you should be careful breaking the hearts of all those "Christians" by telling them that their Godly president uses foul language "all the time".

Tucker's good at two things:  looking confused, and arguing with his guests.  Being succinct isn't one of his skills.

Tonight's episode:  FISA and the dossier, immigration reform, Obama "trashing" Fox News while talking with David Letterman.

Newt Gingrich came by, plugged his new book, and agreed with Hannity.

Hannity claims that Walmart will be giving "many" of their employees a $1000 bonus (anyone here work at Walmart?).  He shows a clip of Nancy Pelosi saying that one thousand is nothing compared to bonuses the head honchos receive, and of course Hannity takes offense, because the statement was uttered by a Democrat (he called it an arrogant dismissal).

It really wasn't an interesting episode at. all.  No interesting or big name guests (because it's Friday?), and he never looked so frustrated that he was on the verge of tears.  He was pretty boring tonight.

10 hours ago, JMarie said:

Hannity claims that Walmart will be giving "many" of their employees a $1000 bonus (anyone here work at Walmart?). 

I bet he forgot to mention that they will get that money from the salaries of all the workers who will lose their jobs when the Walmart Corporation closes all of those Sam's Club stores. They're just shifting money.

11 hours ago, JMarie said:

Hannity claims that Walmart will be giving "many" of their employees a $1000 bonus (anyone here work at Walmart?). 

I know someone who works at Walmart.  She said her managers have told employees that there is no bonus coming and were told not to discuss it among themselves or with others.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived