IGNORED

Seewalds 17 - My Name is No

choralcrusader8613

@Buzzard and @VelociRapture made french toast this morning since we're all stuck inside during the biggest snow storm of the year.  Too bad I didn't have any sourdough or challah.

I think they have a name already.  They said they'd be announcing it next Monday.  If they didn't have a name they would have just said we'll announce when we figure it out.

edit:  I meant that I made french toast, not buzzard and velocirapture

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

@Buzzard and @VelociRapture made french toast this morning since we're all stuck inside during the biggest snow storm of the year.  Too bad I didn't have any sourdough or challah.

I think they have a name already.  They said they'd be announcing it next Monday.  If they didn't have a name they would have just said we'll announce when we figure it out.

This makes it sound like you were all hanging out in a log cabin together on the best camping trip ever.

Love the thread name. I can't believe they've done this to us; if they had named Spurgeon something normal I wouldn't be so tensely awaiting the name. 

If they're going to go with famous baptist missionaries/theologians etc 

my guesses would be the following 

Criswell

Godwin 

Stanley 

Warren 

Hovind 

Ankerburg 

1 hour ago, Kak said:

Samson is mainstream? Is it really? It's obviously not as far out as Spurgeon, but I thought it was odd enough to be a possibility when it was mentioned. I wouldn't be surprised if they use another 'S' name, just for the increased attention seeking opportunities.  

My best friend has a boxer called Samson...is a really mean dog

26 minutes ago, MsSaylor said:

Did they for sure say they arent announcing the name til monday? If so i can quit stalking this thread. 

I'm pretty sure that's what they said in the latest video.

43 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Bought brioche at the bakery for french toast.  It is so yummy and decadent with vanilla flavouring and brown sugar added to the egg yolk mixture .  Hubby whips the yolks and whites separately, folds the whites into the yolks and then cooks it in the cast iron skillet. 

6 minutes ago, NewOrleansLady said:

Bought brioche at the bakery for french toast.  It is so yummy and decadent with vanilla flavouring and brown sugar added to the egg yolk mixture .  Hubby whips the yolks and whites separately, folds the whites into the yolks and then cooks it in the cast iron skillet. 

Omg give meeeeeee lol

2 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Dammit all of you. Now I want to go to Cracker Barrel for sunday chicken, biscuits and cola cake...

No Cracker Barrels over here. The menu sounds rather good though. Comforting winter good?

I just rewatched their little video and they did not say they would be revealing the name on Monday.

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Now I'm hungry.  I should get pizza!  

I'm supposed to be off pizza. It gives me heartburn...but I want it right now :56247956409be_32(13):

4 hours ago, ljohnson2006 said:

Did anyone else sing the Meghan Trainor song when they saw this thread name? Lol! 

Yessss... I like this song even though I find Meghan very very annoying! 

4 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Lord, Bin and Jessa are taking so long that the next thing you know, we're going to be talking about kitty litter to clean up radioactive waste and the agony and ecstasy of Cracker Barrel's baked apples. :pb_lol:

Screw the apples. I want that Coca-Cola cake. 

And biscuits.

And mac n cheese. 

Y'all got me hungry while I was eating lunch. I don't even know how that's possible.

18 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

No Cracker Barrels over here. The menu sounds rather good though. Comforting winter good?

Absolutely. Good comfort food - fried chicken and hashbrown casserole and fluffy biscuits and this really great breakfast menu with thick cut bacon and pecan pancakes....

I really wanna go now...

I can only get brioche bread from my butcher on Fridays and Saturdays.  Then it's a loaf and it smells like childhood. 

I cut two pieces put some butter in a skillet and drown the bread in eggs whites (the clear liquid?) and then put them int the pan and sprinkle equal amounts of cinnamon and turn over and over till crisp, pour myself a miso soup and bam.  heaven 

next dim sum :D 

No Cracker Barrel here. We're getting a  Chik Fil A in the next town. Aren't we lucky? (Sarcasm font needed.)

1 minute ago, Bad Wolf said:

No Cracker Barrel here. We're getting a  Chik Fil A in the next town. Aren't we lucky? (Sarcasm font needed.)

No joke, I was eating at a Chik-fil-a for the first time and only time when the Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage was handed down. My family members pressured me into it. Now same-sex marriage is legal and I still don't eat there. 

Yeah I didnt think they actually said that in the video. Just to keep watching Counting On. Damn looks like Im stuck here. 

The only good thing about Chik-fil-a is their sauces. The rest is a bunch of over rated bullshit. We just got one in my city for the first time about a year ago. You eould think it was the damn second coming.  Its still busy to the point where driving past annoys me. 

Cracker Barrel on the other hand is pretty great. 

34 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I just rewatched their little video and they did not say they would be revealing the name on Monday.

1 minute ago, MsSaylor said:

Yeah I didnt think they actually said that in the video. Just to keep watching Counting On. Damn looks like Im stuck here. 

Darn.  Sorry, I thought I heard it there.  Maybe people's guessing on here that we won't hear the name til Monday got into my subconscious. 

Even with Seemonkey born, SES is still making on instagram. :) Adorable! Whose dog is that? 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived