IGNORED

Seewalds 17 - My Name is No

choralcrusader8613

I really like the name Sebastian - is that currently considered a popular name? 

Also - never had Cracker Barrel, but I have seen maybe one up here in Boston.  Are they any good?? I do love cheese and crackers!

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a bit kitschy and over rated  but If you like southern Style American fare or Comfort food like  chicken and dumplings, chicken fried steak ,a good pot pie  or cobbler it is not bad at all :) 

10 minutes ago, merg429 said:

Also - never had Cracker Barrel, but I have seen maybe one up here in Boston.  Are they any good?? I do love cheese and crackers!

Sebastian is getting quite popular these days.

@TuringMachine,and others who said living with people of the same name in the house is annoying, I know. My dad is Sr, my brother is Jr, and his son is III.

My plan was to call One by his middle name. So if his father's name was Derick Jeremy, and HIS father's name was Ben Hamilton, I wanted to call One Derick Ben, but actually call him Ben in day to day life. I actually had a name for Two before he came onto the scene, as well as a girl's name, with the same initials. 

These were obviously NOT the names or initials I'd chosen for my children.

Ok so i just decide that i have to make pizza for dinner. After i will post the recipe.  

7 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Ok so i just decide that i have to male pizza for dinner. After i will post the recipe.  

vs a female pizza?? haha! gender roles?

1 hour ago, ljohnson2006 said:

Did anyone else sing the Meghan Trainor song when they saw this thread name? Lol! 

Lol. Yes and now I have the song in my head.

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

I hate all of you people

#38weeksandcountingandnowIwantsourdoughfrenchtoast

#notevenpregnantbutreallywantfrenchtoastnow #youmentionedit #thisisyourfault

:pb_lol:

3 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Ahahah sorry autocorrector. I want to say make

I'm grateful right now that I've never been to a CB as I am craving nothing.  :my_biggrin:

On the Seewald front they just need to pick a name already.  This is ridiculous.  Their job is to spit out blessings.  I'm wondering how ridiculous this name is going to be.  They deliberated this long with Spurgie and then we got that monstrosity.  I'm betting a girl name would be know at birth or before.  

42 minutes ago, Gobbles said:

@JermajestyDuggar

This is from the previous thread. But I wanted to add that in German it is very hard to change your name, almost impossible. Even adding names is not possible easily. So it makes sense to have some sort of rules about names. 

That's way too many rules. Rules about what you can name your kid and then rules about changing your name. Eek. I just can't. 

I've only been to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, and I'm a fan. We don't live near one, so it's only been on traveling occasions, so I do look forward to the times I know I'll be traveling near one. It's more the experience (and the most amazing biscuits in my opinion) that do it for me. My mom, aunt, and gram would go on Sundays for chicken and meatloaf nights. Unless I'm mixing those nights up... but they rave about it.

23 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Dammit all of you. Now I want to go to Cracker Barrel for sunday chicken, biscuits and cola cake...

OMG, cola cake sounds epic!

14 minutes ago, karen77 said:

I'm pretty sure you can only serve gender ROLLS with male pizza.

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

Nah. People are just saying that. Graham is the other one floating around and I think Sebastian!

Noooo that's my husband's name! Although, if there were suddenly a Duggar named Sebastian, I could count on my husband to say something colorful about it in response, haha. Some guy wearing a confederate flag shirt called him a fag at the grocery store the other day (I guess a man dressing nice can't possibly be straight :my_rolleyes:),  so my husband told him "How about I shove broken glass up your pee hole, you alt-right piece of shit?!" It shut the guy right up. :pb_lol:

3 minutes ago, Irishy said:

Any possibility they will go with all S names à la Boob&Jchelle?

No they said that they wouldn't with a letter theme. 

Samson is mainstream? Is it really? It's obviously not as far out as Spurgeon, but I thought it was odd enough to be a possibility when it was mentioned. I wouldn't be surprised if they use another 'S' name, just for the increased attention seeking opportunities.  

I think ANY S name is off the table for this kid and the next at least. After that they will have established a non-S theme, so then it can be back in the running.

1 hour ago, merg429 said:

I have heard of a lot of people liking it but I only know one person with this name (and he's an adult.) It wouldn't surprise me if it was gaining popularity though.

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

Tozer or Calvin. Who is the next popular Calvinist next to Spurgeon that Ben always quotes?

I was leaning Calvin but they did say 'unique' name. Idk if I would call Calvin unique. Tozer is more likely.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived