IGNORED

Dillards 25 - It's A Boy!

choralcrusader8613

Why both even going back before Jill has the baby? Imagine how stressed she will be in danger America with all those heightened pregnancy hormones. 

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a real shame for people who go to genuinely try and help with reputable organisations that the Dullards are giving this image of 'missionary work' to such a large audience. Some people are actually helping to get proper sanitation/communications in place or bringing education/training or medical care to people instead of poncing about speaking Spanglish at people.

8 minutes ago, JesSky03 said:

Why both even going back before Jill has the baby? Imagine how stressed she will be in danger America with all those heightened pregnancy hormones. 

She might hear a toilet plunger fall over and have to be put on bed rest.

20 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Also, it astonishes me that Jill grew up with a grifter for a father and doesn't understand how to correctly ask for money for donations. SHOW people EXACTLY and TRANSPARENTLY what you're doing with the money. There's no detail here!

Because then they might be held accountable! And we know that money isn't really for feeding the needy.

Why the fuck do they need 24000 dollars? They are going to a quite cheap country, there is no way they need that kind of money for just a ''few'' months, wich probably will be at most two. I could probably live a very comfortable life of that for over a year. What the hell is wrong with their heads

The lack of education in these people is showing tenfold. Do Derick and Jill even know what $24,000 can buy in a poor country? Hand a Doctors-without-borders doctor that money and they'll work miracles. Hand it to those dipshits and they'll hand a child one crayon and hide in their prayer closet. 

Wow. Just wow. I cannot believe they are asking for money so they can go somewhere out of the country to convert folks to their brand of kool-aid. The gall. Here's a thought: Stay here. Volunteer in shelters, serve up meals somewhere. Do some habitat for humanity work. Get a job, Derrick. With benefits. There's plenty of need right here and oh yeah! then Jill could get adequate pre-natal care! Because, new baby. I forget the reason for her c-section but I'd imagine she should be seeing an ob/cnm practice this time around instead of a cpm or just giving herself her own pre-natal exams. This just seems ridiculoulsy irresponsible to me.

Plus Jill could maybe get some mental health treatment, even "religion" based....I kind of see her sadness and lack of grooming as maybe signs of depression.  Pregnancy hormones probably aren't helping.

18 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

She might hear a toilet plunger fall over and have to be put on bed rest.

Oh that would be great for grifting though. They could pull a Jill Rod, she SEVERELY needed bedrest after a SEVERE incident involving a toilet plunger. Much prayers and money needed. 

9 minutes ago, DaniLouisiana said:

Plus Jill could maybe get some mental health treatment, even "religion" based....I kind of see her sadness and lack of grooming as maybe signs of depression.  Pregnancy hormones probably aren't helping.

I absolutely see it as signs of depression as well. I started taking antidepressants and going to therapy a couple months ago, thinking that my issue was mostly anxiety. Now I'm realizing it was mostly the underlying depression. I didn't care much about my appearance, and when I look back at pictures from the end of last year my eyes look tired and sad, even during "happy" times.  I see that in Jill. I was also jumpy as hell, irritable, and absolutely everything that went mildly wrong felt like the absolute end of the world. Hell, had my shower rack fell down I probably would've screamed and cried too! 

I just feel like she needs help, even if it is religion based and without meds. She has been through a ton of change in her life, and stress, and that can wear anyone down, let alone the Duggar Golden Child who never had to worry about a thing really. She sure as hell doesn't need to be going back to Scaryland while freakin pregnant. 

5 minutes ago, Jiraffe said:

I absolutely see it as signs of depression as well. I started taking antidepressants and going to therapy a couple months ago, thinking that my issue was mostly anxiety. Now I'm realizing it was mostly the underlying depression. I didn't care much about my appearance, and when I look back at pictures from the end of last year my eyes look tired and sad, even during "happy" times.  I see that in Jill. I was also jumpy as hell, irritable, and absolutely everything that went mildly wrong felt like the absolute end of the world. Hell, had my shower rack fell down I probably would've screamed and cried too! 

I just feel like she needs help, even if it is religion based and without meds. She has been through a ton of change in her life, and stress, and that can wear anyone down, let alone the Duggar Golden Child who never had to worry about a thing really. She sure as hell doesn't need to be going back to Scaryland while freakin pregnant. 

Yeah, someone needs to slap Derrick upside the head and tell him to stop this charade of being a missionary right now, until Jill can get herself back together or just give it up completely and be like every 20 something guy with a wife 2.5 kids and a job you hate.  Suck it up buttercup, you wanted this now you got it, now deal with it better than you are.  

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

Once a week they go to villages to help? WTF do they do the rest of the time!? 

You beat me to that thought!  Skype with their family, I guess? Let the locals ogle  DOS GRANDE BEBE BLANCOS?

It is not the call of God it is the call of GUILT.  Jeez. They feel guilty using donors money. So lets plan another trip to ease our guilt and call it God. OH and they are frugal? It is easy to be frugal when you have no house payment, no car payment......and donors pay for your trips to a fro across the friggen globe. IT is arseholes like them that given real missionaries a bad name. The ones that stay put for life, quietly feeding and clothing the poor. Why don't they get their SBMB to fund them??? OH right , that requires studying to get accredited. These buffoons are nothing but liars, saying shit in the name of God. 

30 minutes ago, Jiraffe said:

She did say on her Valentines post that Derrick knew how to cheer her up. Yah , I bet she is not happy about going south. 

Here's another idea, Derick, stay here until after the baby's born get a job and save for your own missioncation. Oh and get a job with benefits so you don't have to go on Medicaid.

Damnit, Derick, the "Lord" is NOT calling you to go back to Central America!   That's you own stupid vanity!  You don't give two fucks about your family, especially about your wife, nor about the people you supposedly serve.  

If you two really had a heart for missions, you'd get some fucking skills so that you could really help people.  A brother of my brother-in-law was a missionary to Rwanda some years ago, but he knew about farming and could maybe help the people with better ways to grow food.  His wife was a teacher with years of experience in the classroom.  They served a number of years until he got the first symptoms of MS.  Fortunately, that was before the genocide started.

The venerable Lottie Moon, missionary to China in the latter years of the Nineteenth Century and the early years of the Twentieth, became fluent in Chinese (Mandarin probably) and basically starved herself so that she could give her food allotment to the Chinese people during the Boxer Rebellion.  Lottie Moon was a real missionary, not this pretend shit the Dullards try.

@Fluffy14,  my bil's brother and his wife were accredited by the SBMB.  It is not an easy thing to accomplish.

I get that they think they're saving these people from eternal fire and brimstone. I hate to be a dirty heretic, but beyond providing a Jesus-shaped life raft out of Hades, what are they actually doing? They go into town once a week? They do crafts and provide meals and teach life skills - okay, that's nice and I'm sure it's helpful, but...

-Why can't locals do the same thing?

-If white Americans have to do it, why does it have to be Jill, Derick, their toddler son and unborn baby? Why not people who are single, unencumbered, and therefore more fit to face the hardships and challenges involved?

-Why can't they provide the same services in Arkansas? I'm sure there are plenty of unsaved heathens even in Arkansas who could benefit from free meals, arts and crafts, and life skills.

And finally... what 'life skills' are Derick and Jill qualified to teach these people?!

11 minutes ago, Fluffy14 said:

It is not the call of God it is the call of GUILT.  Jeez. They feel guilty using donors money. So lets plan another trip to ease our guilt and call it God. OH and they are frugal? It is easy to be frugal when you have no house payment, no car payment......and donors pay for your trips to a fro across the friggen globe. IT is arseholes like them that given real missionaries a bad name. The ones that stay put for life, quietly feeding and clothing the poor. Why don't they get their SBMB to fund them??? OH right , that requires studying to get accredited. These buffoons are nothing but liars, saying shit in the name of God. 

I don't think these people know the meaning of the word guilt; they only know entitlement because Jesus.

31 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I don't think these people know the meaning of the word guilt; they only know entitlement because Jesus.

Of course they don't. That is why they can go on the internet and beg. They are delusional liars. 

I'm confused. Is Zika no longer a concern? Why can't they wait until after she gives birth to go? What if, God forbid, Jill goes into preterm labor? They should know by now that babies are unpredictable, Baby Dillard #2 may not wait until Mom and Dad are safely back in the States to make his appearance. Now, I know people give birth in CA all the time, but given Jill's history I would think they would opt to stay home. This is all kinds of crazycakes to me. I'm not even touching the amateur grifting they got going on.

2 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

I'm confused. Is Zika no longer a concern? Why can't they wait until after she gives birth to go? What if, God forbid, Jill goes into preterm labor? They should know by now that babies are unpredictable, Baby Dillard #2 may not wait until Mom and Dad are safely back in the States to make his appearance. Now, I know people give birth in CA all the time, but given Jill's history I would think they would opt to stay home. This is all kinds of crazycakes to me. I'm not even touching the amateur grifting they got going on.

I believe Zika just causes malformations during the first trimester, the later in the pregnancy, the ''safer'' it is. But i'm no doctor and i haven't done any kind of research, take my words with a grain of salt

Have they said when exactly they're leaving to go back? There's no way they're going to be gone for more than 2-3 months, assuming she's not going to wait till the last possible second to return to the States. I know she went late with Izzy, but that means nothing. What if she goes into labour a month early? Or has some other kind of complication? What is she doing for prenatal care down there? Are people's donations going toward that as well? Or is she using her elite midwifery skills to look after herself? God help them (and that's not sarcasm)!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived