IGNORED

Lori Alexander 14: Environmental Notebook Doodles & Self-Righteous Husband Bashing

The funny thing about deception, is that once you've gone so far as to sabotage your birth control to trick a man, you really don't have much credibility when you stomp your foot and act insulted that someone thinks you have an alter ego on your blog.

I am not sure if Lori is Jeff, but she is definitely not above deception.  She has been caught in numerous lies here.  Nothing she did would surprise me.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, onemama said:

Ooops! I should clarify! 

That quote is not from Sheila's blog, it's from Lori's "Ungodly nations don't reproduce" post. I quoted it to compare how graciously Sheila handled Lori disagreeing on her blog, even "cautioning her", with Lori's quick judgment of a disagreeing poster on her blog.  Sheila is, by far, the more gracious, kind and knowledgeable of the two.  Funny how Lori will go over there and try to teach Sheila but she won't let anyone come onto her blog and even try to reason with her. 

Thanks! Sorry that I messed that up.  It didn't seem to out of the ordinary though that she would go around saying the same thing at multiple places. 

8 hours ago, KDA said:

One more thought ... is it just me, or are her comments on her blog getting bitchier and bitcher and not at all the sort of loving comments one would expect from a godly woman? I'm sure that before, even last year, she was kinder.

"Kinder" is one word that I'd never associate with Lori.

My, but Dr. Lori's been busy!  Seems she has single handedly linked Bipolar Disorder and BPD to credit card debt.  

In other news, more prattling about "kings of old".  You know, the more Lori writes, the more I think that it's a damn shame that  she doesn't have to live like the poorest people in America.  

I am sure she'd be fine with it!  Living just like a queen.  I mean sure, she wouldn't know where her next meal was coming from, and she wouldn't have a home, or health care.  But hey, a queen's a queen.

The new doodle is crazy pants. I have a dear friend with schizophrenia and bi-polar and life is incredibly rough for him. For him, this is hereditary and not because he's chasing the American dream. His dream is just to get by and not to commit suicide in one of the emotional swings.

Ken wrote that doodle, not Lori. You are getting your godly mentors confused.

How manly of Ken to sit down and write a little doodle on a notebook pad to instruct a group of unsubmissive women. What a Mr. Command Man!

The homeless people in this country must be quite surprised when Ken & Lori explain that living in the streets is better than living in the Palace of Versailles.

I'm too poor to have consumer debt. 

Hey Lori, try living in a 1br apartment, have one car that runs, sort of, and another one that needs 400 bucks in repairs that you can't afford. Both cars have WAY out of date tags from another state because you can't afford to get the new tags. Your ENTIRE grocery budget (including paper products) is a whopping 200 bucks a month. Our only "luxury" is cable and internet. I can count on one hand, with a few fingers left over, how many times we've been out to eat in the last 6 months. There were no Christmas gifts at our house, there was no money for them. 

This afternoon my husband is having a biopsy done, to see if the lump on his chest is benign or not. I'm shitting bricks over this. 

Yet...I'm RICH!!!! I have an incredible husband, wonderful friends, my sisters here at FJ, my kitties, a roof over my head and a warm, comfy bed to sleep in...

Lori, dear, you would have NO idea of how to be RICH...really rich...

And so what, even if true, is that suppose to bring the poor comfort? That they have more money than the kings of old? Yeah, sure, that will help them sleep tonight. Its another heartless remark by the Alexanders. Kinda like "shut up poor people you have more money than the kings of old, be grateful". 

I wonder where they got that notion about the poorest in the west being richer than the kings of old. It sounds like one o those things that someone else wrote and they've adopted without giving it much thought.  

15 minutes ago, onemama said:

I wonder where they got that notion about the poorest in the west being richer than the kings of old.  Are they richer than king David or king Solomon?  Those are kings of old.

Because they have electricity and clean running water--sometimes--so those spoiled modern poors should just STFU, per Lorken.

It would come as a great shock to the kings of old to find that today's poor are richer than they were, even with all their palaces, castles, and stashes of gold, silver, and jewels. Not to mention servants to satisfy their every whim. 

Next time I pass the intersection where a group of homeless veterans in my town congregate and take turns politely asking for help from  people waiting for the light to change, I'll roll down my window and ask them how it feels to be richer than even King Henry VII, whose miserliness enabled his son, Henry  VIII, to live on a very lavish scale for years.

No, I won't. But I wouldn't put it past Lorken to ask, and then drive off without so much as a single folded dollar bill. :GRONDE:

11 minutes ago, Hane said:

Because they have electricity and clean running water--sometimes--so those spoiled modern poors should just STFU, per Lorken.

Yeah, that's what confuses me. That because modern society has safe drinking water, electricity and gadgets the poor today are richer than Kings of the past? Because money has more value today? Yeah, not buying it. There's this idea that most poor people in the US have it better, which is semi-true, because we do have free education and food stamps, but that doesn't mean people don't seriously struggle with basic things. Food stamps are not always enough. I grew up in the southern Appalachian mountains. I have seen serious poverty. Yes, sometimes drugs are a reason, but mental illness is a large issue with the homeless in the US. However, I have seen many living in what can only be described as shacks, in trailers that appear about to break apart. People with well water and septics and fire-burning stoves, people relying on hopeful donations so their child can have a coat that fits reasonably for the winter. Poverty often begets poverty. Where I grew up, the rate of students graduating on time or at all is the worst in the nation. Many feel the need to work and help their very poor family and leave school before they should. Yeah, maybe they could get aid for college, but they have to work. Many who do graduate try to get into the mines because it pays well. It's a volatile industry often laying off instead of hiring. But, yeah, sure, the poor are better off than Kings of old. I'm sure the Kings, who had everything for them and had tons of food and all the luxuries of their day at their disposal, where much poorer than the poor of western societies today. I bet those Kings of old would be happy to live as a poor Westerner today. NOT! But that's logic talking, sorry. 

2 hours ago, Granwych said:

"Kinder" is one word that I'd never associate with Lori.

Unless it's the German version of the word. In which case, she's definitely kindlich.

ETA: Actually, kindisch is probably more like it.

2 hours ago, Koala said:

My, but Dr. Lori's been busy!  Seems she has single handedly linked Bipolar Disorder and BPD to credit card debt.  

In other news, more prattling about "kings of old".  You know, the more Lori writes, the more I think that it's a damn shame that  she doesn't have to live like the poorest people in America.  

I am sure she'd be fine with it!  Living just like a queen.  I mean sure, she wouldn't know where her next meal was coming from, and she wouldn't have a home, or health care.  But hey, a queen's a queen.

I wish Ken would explain my mom's bipolar disorder to me. She grew up without a TV and had parents who were "richer than the kings of old." She and her siblings lived on squirrel, rabbit and whatever else her dad managed to shoot. There was no chasing the American dream for them. But she still had bipolar disorder. 

So, Rabbi Ken, who sinned, this woman or her parents, that she had bipolar disorder?

Perhaps Jesus would answer, "Neither this woman nor her parents sinned."

And then you'd tell us why He was wrong. *sigh*

Reading Lori's blog this morning, I am even more upset. This woman is meant to be a teacher but she is spouting dangerous rubbish.

And going back to Jeff/Dave/Lori comment, I find it very disturbing that she edits peoples comments under that persons name, so it looks like they wrote them (if that is in fact what she did). So the first line of that comment was Jeff, the rest was Lori? How are we to know what people are actually writing on her blog if she changes comments so freely?

I do love the last comment on there though, from a woman basically telling Lori she is wrong to argue the way she is.

I wonder how Lori feels about miscarriages if life starts at conception. Is it ultimately the mother's fault? Is this considered murder, too? I tried asking today, but don't believe the question got published.

Submissive in the comments is worse and even more clueless than Lori.

submissive says:

January 27, 2017 at 11:13 am

Also they should have sex until marriage.if abortion was illegal and birth control as well, I guarantee women would think twice of what they are doing. ..

submissive says:

January 27, 2017 at 11:37 am

*shouldn’t have sex until married..typo

And this one.

submissive says:

January 27, 2017 at 11:21 am

About adoption, I think that’s another way to say you don’t have to deal with your responsibilitys, someone else will. Yes there are plenty of people who are willing to adopt, but there are also people with unclean intentions who want to adopt as well (i.e. sodomites/homosexuals). If women would be more responsible in there actions than there would not be so much problems today. I’m not trying to blame everything on the women but since the beginning eve wanted to be God. Nothing has change. The feminist movement is growing at a rapid pace. There was this song years ago I don’t know who sang it but is goes like this”I know what I want and I want it now”..sung by a female…

Real intelligence with one, guys. 

As someone deemed infertile and also at a high risk of ectoptic pregnancy if I do manage to become pregnant without fertility treatments, I give a big F U to Pro-lifers. I am not risking a ruptured tube leading to sepsis and possible death for a fetus without a hope of survival. I love children. I want to have children, so no, it would be very hard to be in that situation of finally pregnant and discovering it's ectoptic and needs aborted. It would be devastating to me, but I am not going to risk my life for it to continue because of some supposed story every pro-lifer tells of that "friend" or "someone they know" had one and they and the baby survived fine so it's dangerous. Yeah, I will trust you, a person who never went to any sort of medical school, over doctors who did and studied the female body's reproduction for years.

Adoption isn't the answer. Christianity isn't the answer. Marriage isn't the answer. The answer is that there's not an answer to the world's problems. Nothing is going to fix the world's problems except us. Some problems cannot be fixed because we are greedy. Because some people are just horrible people. Because sickness happens and babies and children die and it is no one's fault. Some things are our own fault. Some things are caused by others. Some things are both our own fault and the fault of one or many others. Some things just are and no one is to blame. I think one of the hardest things in life is accepting the reality that some things just don't have a reason. There's not an explanation. There's no one to blame. Lori and her fans want to stop something that exists, has always existed, and will continue to exist and they believe they can all be fixed if people just do things their way. That's not how the world works. They don't want to accept there are real reasons abortions occur and are sometimes necessary. They don't want to accept there are bad people in the world and there's not a set reason as to why they are the way they are. You can believe in whatever religion you want. If it makes you feel purpose, meaning, hope, whatever, that's fine. But don't try to use it as a crutch that you are above what others experience because of your religion. Stop using it as an excuse to justify your own behavior. Stop twisting it to get your way and stop promoting dangerous ideologies. Lori and her fangirls and fanboys haven't just gone to the line, they have long since crossed it and are at serious risk of getting someone killed with their messages. Lori, you are NOT shocking, you are delusional and dangerous. Get off the computer and cook something besides a big salad and clean your own house like you tell your followers to do. Stop telling people what you think they should be doing and do it yourself already. You don't do ANY of the things Jesus tells you to do, neither of you. He tells the rich man to sell his possessions and give to the poor and says it is easier for a camel to go through the needle of an eye than for a rich man to get into heaven. "Mentoring" isn't charity or care for others. When has Lori and Ken EVER shown care or compassion for ANYONE? They don't even show it to their own children and grandchildren. There's nothing wrong with having nice things, but don't act better or above those in need because you have more. Don't act like you are so charitable and giving by mentoring when you don't bother to truly lift a finger or dollar to help anyone. 

1 Kings 10:14-15

Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold, besides that from the traders and the wares of the merchants and all the kings of the Arabs and the governors of the country.…

A talent of gold varied somewhat in weight but even if you take the very lowest estimate of 22kg, that's 14,652 kg of gold. At today's price of $38,497.30/kg, that'd be $564,062,439.60. Though that estimate is probably very low both in weight and in the valuation of the gold- it was a lot harder to mine back then.

I think we can all agree that a lack of refrigerators and Netflix didn't particularly bother the kings of old, Lori. But let's put it to the test.

People of FreeJinger, for $500 million a year, could you give up everything that hadn't been invented yet by, say, the birth of Christ? I think we'd be fine (indoor plumbing is a go, after all)- especially if it means we get a Roman style bathhouse.

Ken and Lori need to shut the fuck up about mental illnesses. I know several people with mental illnesses and a couple of them grew up in poverty with mothers who didn't work outside the home for religious reasons.

7 hours ago, veloma said:

The new doodle is crazy pants. I have a dear friend with schizophrenia and bi-polar and life is incredibly rough for him. For him, this is hereditary and not because he's chasing the American dream. His dream is just to get by and not to commit suicide in one of the emotional swings.

Ken and Lori will never understand for many people physical and mental health problems are due to genetics and other biological factors. Mental health issues can be caused by stress and environments, but Ken and Lori lack compassion on those areas too.

I doubt Lori has ever met a homeless person. I don't think she knows anyone with bipolar disorder, or someone who was evicted from their trailer park because their child got sick that month and the rent money went for medicine. I doubt she's met a battered woman or spent time with someone earning minimum wage.

She is just spouting her own ignorant theories about these problems, with no experience to back it up. Same with Ken. I think they hang out with their upper-middle class family  and their work acquaintances, who are mostly orthodontists.

4 hours ago, Hisey said:

I doubt Lori has ever met a homeless person. I don't think she knows anyone with bipolar disorder, or someone who was evicted from their trailer park because their child got sick that month and the rent money went for medicine. I doubt she's met a battered woman or spent time with someone earning minimum wage.

She is just spouting her own ignorant theories about these problems, with no experience to back it up. Same with Ken. I think they hang out with their upper-middle class family  and their work acquaintances, who are mostly orthodontists.

She thinks it is the woman's fault for not being submissive enough, when her husband beats her up. Trust me on this.

As for minimum wage? She thinks it's perfectly doable to live on a single minimum wage income if we are willing to give up "luxuries". Now I don't know what minimum wage is where Lori lives, but where I live, one person working full-time on minimum wage makes almost enough to pay the rent. Never mind food, power, clothes, medical bills, petrol for the car .... they must be "luxuries". But heaven forbid the wife gets a job to help pay the bills, that's not trusting God. And it's no wonder her husband bashed her up, because she was going out to work with other men instead of being at home cooking meals for her husband and cleaning his house and being a good little wifey, doing what she was told. 

Lori's teachings/mentoring almost destroyed me. She has absolutely no idea.

11 hours ago, KDA said:

She thinks it is the woman's fault for not being submissive enough, when her husband beats her up. Trust me on this.

As for minimum wage? She thinks it's perfectly doable to live on a single minimum wage income if we are willing to give up "luxuries". Now I don't know what minimum wage is where Lori lives, but where I live, one person working full-time on minimum wage makes almost enough to pay the rent. Never mind food, power, clothes, medical bills, petrol for the car .... they must be "luxuries". But heaven forbid the wife gets a job to help pay the bills, that's not trusting God. And it's no wonder her husband bashed her up, because she was going out to work with other men instead of being at home cooking meals for her husband and cleaning his house and being a good little wifey, doing what she was told. 

Lori's teachings/mentoring almost destroyed me. She has absolutely no idea.

Did you believe her teachings for a time, KDA? Were you a chat group member? I'm so sorry if you were influenced by her. My own mom stayed in a violent marriage far too long because she had absorbed beliefs like the ones Lori promotes. When Lori writes things crap like that, blaming battered women, it hurts me terribly because I know how wrong it is.

On the bright side, Lori's successes in life have been few. She spends the day alone, in her house, on her computer. Her husband does not really love her, and she doesn't really love him. She obsesses about her health, yet is in very poor health. She has to "give" her husband sex, doesn't really want to do it. Her kids live mostly far away and never comment on her blog or FB. They are ashamed of her. She's a loser.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived