IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Aww Russ, you're so thought provoking.

"People who are always dredging up your past are intimidated by your present."

Why yes, you might be right about that.  Since you're always dredging up the history of your exes, seems you can't let go of the fact that they didn't work out for you, and bad mouth them at every opportunity.

Oh, the hypocrisy.   

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My personal favorite today was this gem. Please tell us Rusty what great things are happening today with Trump? He's not doing anything for you, you're a guy barely hanging on to an apartment in subsidized housing, jobless, and have a child who if not for Medicaid would no longer be with us. Other than his male chauvanist and xenophobic bullshit I can't see what you you have in common with Trump. It's fucking lunacy.

Screenshot_2017-05-22-22-25-33.png

Oh how sad, living  vicariously through a person who couldn't give a shit whether you or your child lives or dies.

Russ, you  are what is known to Trump as the 'Hoi Polloi."  You are a nothing more than a nameless, faceless part of a moving mass of common people.

So am I, for that matter, but at least I'm fully aware of the fact that Trump couldn't give a shit whether or not me or my children live or die.  

It's that awareness, you see, that makes a difference in choosing a leader whose job it is to represent aforementioned mass of common people.  You either elect someone who actually gives a damn, and works hard to foster successful change, which can only be accomplished gradually and with cooperation, or you elect someone you blithely believe will fix all your problems with the stroke of a pen.

Russ, Trump will never lift you out of the sticky mire you willingly waded into.  And to be honest, no president can do that for anyone.  We have to dig ourselves out on our own, and that commences with the self-awareness of how we got into that mire, and the determination, grit, and diligence to gradually dig ourselves out of it.

Trump wouldn't even bother to hand you a shovel.

"You are human and have maid mistakes..."

Like not hiring enough maids?

Illegal hiring of maids?

I'm confused...

Trump and Russ are the birds with the same feather but one of them takes care of his brood better than Russ and can afford his four children with his multimillionaire empire.

I agree with Ellacinders, we can only help ourselves. And we have to get our own shovels to make way out of it.

Let's not forget the sleeping with maids.........cause you know Trump does.   

It is shocking, quite frankly, Russ, that you have ever prayed for anyone other than a very small circle of beings, let alone the world.

And, clearly this post is yet again, evidence that you ought to be a writer.   

"YOU HAVE MADE ME A BETTER MAN." 

How's that, Russ? Are you two close, personal friends? Is he a mentor or life coach? How does this work, exactly? 

"YOU HAVE MADE ME A BETTER MAN." 
How's that, Russ? Are you two close, personal friends? Is he a mentor or life coach? How does this work, exactly? 

To be fair, next to Trump Russ may actually be the better man.

A steady job and a break from FB would make Russ a better man.

Well...maybe not, but it'd be an improvement. 

:pb_rollseyes:

Russ:

So Im going to be ending this facebook account,need a new chapter in life and due to legal and family reasons to better my life, Ill friend request you when I get running again . the only reason i have a facebook is most of my business and other accounts use facebook to log in and one game i played. But time to seperate them all. Just don't want to spend hours redoing everything...when i open my browsers i have 17 tabs, that open to keep life going.....Dear lord...way to many and probably another 20 on top of that.....but i make it to places more on time as life gets more hectic. I have three planners, and my phone links most of it. . Haven't been on much due to medical issues and life. 

He needs to delete his Facebook (that he supposedly hasn't been on much) for legal reasons?  And btw, he has TOTALLY been on.  A lot.  A lot, a lot.  

Drama, thy name is Russ.

I think his FB friends are getting tired of him and Russ isn't getting any "thumbs up" icons on his posts. 

"The only reason I have a Facebook is my business and other accounts...."    lolololololololololololololol

"use Facebook to log in...."   lololololololololololololololol

"and one game I played..."   lololololololololololololololol

"haven't been on much due to medical conditions and life...."   lolololololololololololololololololol

Beyond the first sentence, Russ's post made no sense whatsoever. Drinking, smoking something, or just spending too much time on the toilet (thanks for sharing that with us, maybe it's from all the fried chicken you've been making)? I must admit I will miss his bullshit...

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:37 AM, ellacinders said:

Let's not forget the sleeping with maids.........cause you know Trump does.   

It is shocking, quite frankly, Russ, that you have ever prayed for anyone other than a very small circle of beings, let alone the world.

And, clearly this post is yet again, evidence that you ought to be a writer.   

A fantasy writer, to be sure.  As my late father used to say, "dopey bastard."

On 5/22/2017 at 9:10 PM, ellacinders said:

Trump wouldn't even bother to hand you a shovel.

In fact, the evidence suggests that if you handed Trump a shovel, he'd sign it and then throw it into the audience.

He will eventually pop up somewhere in the internet world. I will certainly miss one of our FJ celebrities! 

Just do a web search, his name will pop up somewhere. Hope he has enough sense to know to keep it private when he wants it private.

Russ:

im just opening a new account...for you guys and family only not open to the public

LikeShow more reactions

· 10 hrs

Why open a new account?  Just switch your posts to "friends only", and delete anyone you don't want.  Problem solved.

How is that not easier than deleting your page, opening a new page, and friending all of he people who were already on your old page.  

An even better question- why is he deleting his page for "legal reasons"?

Maybe he's finally realized, from popping over here to visit, that he's done himself no favors by his Facebook rants.

However, Russ - social media is FOREVER.  All anyone concerned enough about you in terms of the court system has to do, because you insist on publicizing your behavior, is SCREEN SHOT each post.  They're dated, and I believe, they count.

You're counting on the old adage, "Better late than never."

However, what you forgot is, "Too little, too late."

And, we can see that you're still playing the  'win the camper' game.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SET IT TO PRIVATE.  

You have done this BEFORE.

What you seek now, with this post, is to draw further attention to yourself and open up conversations.

Put your money where your mouth is and shut it down now.

Otherwise, all your 'friends' will know you're nothing but a - to put it nicely, person who cries wolf.  AKA liar and attention seeker.

18 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

I must admit I will miss his bullshit...

Oh, you won't have to miss it for long. I give it a month... maybe.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived