IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Well, now that he's posted the lyrics to Alanis Morrisette's "Uninvited" stating he's got the last laugh...

No.  No you don't, Russ.  Because, I'm laughing right now.  And you keep posting when you claimed you'd stop.

Just. Stop. Already.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But - he's a hot blooded man....because, the song says so.  He wants us to know that.  And, that we crave him.  

I wouldn't exactly put it that way, Russ.  But whatever let's you sleep at night. ;)

Russ, it's me again.  You stated TWO DAYS ago, that you were ending your Facebook account.

Yet, there it loiters, not unlike a beached whale begging for someone to notice it and give it a little attention.

Again, the boy who cries wolf.  AKA, the liar who can't let go of the possibility for more attention.

He probably got an alias on FB. I know FB are cracking down on folks who they had to use alias or another name to hide. You have to verify who you really are or they won't let you make another FB profile or a new one.

Posting more bbq photos.  I bet he was drunk when he made that 'shutting down the Facebook' post, because he sure seems to have forgotten this so very, very quickly.  He's hilarious.

And, interesting that no one in conversation per that topic with him, has bothered to comment about the claim.  Probably  because they know it's a bullshit claim.

He's not never shutting down his public Facebook.  Not never.

Longest Facebook deactivation ever.....

"I'm deleting my page, but before I go, here's a detailed post about why I am leaving.....and a song.....and a picture of my dinner."  

I mean seriously, if you want to delete your page, just delete it. 

Again, Russ's time would be better spent finding a job, taking care of his child, or doing just about anything other than posting on FB.

That chicken does look good.  Unfortunately it is full of sugar.  Fresh and homemade do not necessarily equal healthy at all.   I think of sugar as poison.  I love it, I crave it, and it makes me feel good for a few paltry minutes.  Then, it makes me feel like crap, affects my moods.  Then, I see how I look because I don't give up the sugar, and that makes me depressed.

I have gotten off the sugar, and while I miss good barbecue sauce, and cookies, and bread, and ice cream, I feel so much better.  The momentary craving, and momentary satisfaction of giving in to the sugar impart a high cost of quality of life reduction that is just is NOT worth it.

Russ's life would improve by leaps and bounds if he got off the sugar, stopped eating crap, and exercised.  He'd feel better.  He'd lose that weight.  His life would change, and for the better.  And he'd be in better shape to care for Lauren.  

And per my above diatribe, if he'd take care of himself, he'd also be in better shape to haul that trailer he's still trying to win, on a Facebook account he's closed down but miraculously, continues to manifest.  

Cause, if he does win it, he's going to have to pull that thing on his own.  While he's got the spare time, he ought to find a nice piece of wood down by the river and drag it back to his subsidized/free apartment, and start whistling himself a yoke.  The dragging of a heavy piece of wood will at the very least, give him an indication of what he'll be up against when he tries to drag that camper trailer.

Well, now that he's posted the lyrics to Alanis Morrisette's "Uninvited" stating he's got the last laugh...
No.  No you don't, Russ.  Because, I'm laughing right now.  And you keep posting when you claimed you'd stop.
Just. Stop. Already.

NO WAY!!!!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

How old is he....that sounds like something I would have done at age 15!

I keep saying, he's an adolescent girl in an old man's body.  The selfies, the bitter stabs at the exes, and now, Alanis Morrisette?  

Isn't it ironic?

And.....HEY RUSS!  You do know that those post these stupid 'win this' and 'win that' are simply free advertising that you are providing the company, right?  There's no checks and balances to see just 'who' wins this trailer.  It's BULLSHIT.  

Day 3 of Operation Delete Facebook Page: Deactivation is 0% complete.

This is turning out to be quite a process.  Russ has posted another song for us to listen to while we wait.   

Does he NOT realize, that what he is demonstrating to those who's attention he is trying to capture, is that he is proving himself to be an individual who says anything for attention, who will lie to obtain said attention, and is perfectly happy as the creator of the destructor of his reputation?

A man's word is his bond.  It's the sole thing he actually owns in this world.  And the only person who can destroy it, is himself.  He can be the poorest man economically, but the richest because he honors his word.  People can rely on him to do what he says, and to be an honest man of God.

When he continually goes out of his way to prove his word means literally zero, well - he reaps what he sows.  And blames it on everyone else.

I assume that today is Sarah's Birthday given his latest post (his last, he swears)?

23 minutes ago, VaSportsMom said:

I assume that today is Sarah's Birthday given his latest post (his last, he swears)?

I have no idea, but I was just coming here to post this. This is so offensive on so many levels. Just remember that you are talking about the mothers of your daughters, and that maybe you should stop insulting their choices because one of their choices was you. 

FB_IMG_1496041642402.jpg

Yep, I think he is directing toward SJ for her birthday! Tacky! 

Now, Russ, give pictures of your delicious Memorial Day picnic meals that you made! Man of the Grill!

From the comments of the "I'm deleting my FB" post:

I have veen amazed by the changes I have seen in your posts. They show so much spiritual and emotional maturity happening.

Yes, because nothing says "spiritual maturity" like calling the mother of your child a whore.

Clearly, Trump has made him a better man.

I can't wait till Judgement Day.  I hope I'm behind Russ in line.  I know I'm getting swatted down to Hades, but at least I realize this.  And my demeanor, while awaiting sentencing, will reflect this.

Russ, however, will stand there arrogantly with his fat chest puffed out, his big, shit eating gap toothed grin engulfing his puffy face, proud as the man-whoring, woman hating, using and abusing, nasty, taking God's name in vain every time he gets a chance peacock that he is, thinking he really put one over the Big Man.   

I really, really want to see God lay into Russ before He swats him down to hell first.  

And yes, I'm being unacceptably derogatory  here, but Russ seems to have no issues on that score, so I feel pretty comfortable with it.

In the words of the immortal J.K. Rowling...."what a tiny, tiny man."

And by the way, Russ - Jenny wasn't a whore.  But one could perhaps surmise that Forrest's mother was.  Is that how you see yourself, Russ?  As a mentally challenged individual who's mom opened her legs when the rent needed paying, or you needed braces?  

Cause, that's what you just advertised.  Idiot.

That Forest Gump meme is so damn offensive on so many levels. Leave it to Russ to offend so many in one Facebook post.

I haven't checked this thread in forever, but damn, this is still a Facebook soap opera!

That Forrest Gump picture is so offensive. What an asshole. 

So much for Forrest Gump being his last post - he's posting Queen songs with lyrics again. If a man's word is not his bond, Russ, the man has NOTHING. 

"Last post, I swear.  Just trying to win the camper contest that ends on May 30th.  I know, I know, it's now the 31st and I'm posting another video and song lyrics, because really - a video is never enough to express what I am feeling.  It's the words, man.  The words.  Because this one time, at Band Camp, 'someone' out there, I don't know who so this can never be verified of course, told me I should be a writer.  And what better way to express myself through writing, than to post lyrics of songs I didn't write.  And the fiction I generally post the rest of the time in an attempt to redirect people from realizing what a dick I am."

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:38 PM, Peas n carrots said:

That Forest Gump meme is so damn offensive on so many levels. Leave it to Russ to offend so many in one Facebook post.

Well, really, what else has that fool to do except scroll around the internet looking for disgusting memes to post?  Beats getting a job, that's for sure.

Okay, what have we learned about Russ in the past 8 days since he pretended to de-activate his Facebook:

1.  Russ does not know how to read a calendar.

2.  Russ loves musical acts featuring homosexuals, but shuns homosexuals in every other possible way.

3.  Russ still hasn't figured out it's not okay to label people 'retards.'  

4.  Russ is never going to win that camper.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived