IGNORED

Another Duggar Courting - Joy and Austin

eveandadam

5 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

Excellent! :-)

Where did you find the connection to the Wissmann family?

I found her Facebook and happened to come across a photo and I saw who had liked it and one of the likers was Hannah Wissman who is part of the Wissman family. Other members of the W family have liked Leah's photos so I assumed she was closely associated with them.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I found her Facebook and happened to come across a photo and I saw who like it and one of the lakers was Hannah Wissman who is part of the Wissman family. Other members of the W family have like Leah's photos so I assumed she was closely associated with them.

Wow, this is good detective work, I couldn't find her on facebook.

How long do we think does it take for the media to catch this FJ thread and make a story out of it? nah, just kidding.

2 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

Wow, this is good detective work, I couldn't find her on facebook.

How long do we think does it take for the media to catch this FJ thread and make a story out of it? nah, just kidding.

https://www.facebook.com/leah.grady.96

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. I can't wait to see what those trash sites do with this.

IIRC there is a Grady who married into the Wissman family or vice versa, but I won't be able to check the list until I get home from work in a couple of hours.

17 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I mean I guess it's possible she met someone through Jeremy but who knows. Maybe she just thinks it's a cute necklace. 

Or maybe Jinger gave them to her bridesmaids

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Or maybe Jinger gave them to her bridesmaids

That would actually be really sweet. we will have to keep an eye out for the other girls wearing them in pictures.

4 minutes ago, Bethella said:

IIRC there is a Grady who married into the Wissman family or vice versa, but I won't be able to check the list until I get home from work in a couple of hours.

Yeah, just looking it up here on FJ, there is a thread where the names Wissmann and Grady are mentioned together. Kori (who was a Wissmann) and Andrew maybe? Here is a link to their family website: http://wissmannfamily.com/family/

27 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That would actually be really sweet. we will have to keep an eye out for the other girls wearing them in pictures.

To me--that would only makes sense if the marriage ceremony happens in Texas. Hmmm...

1 minute ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

From the youtube page. Developing more...

Screen Shot 2016-10-28 at 4.09.17 PM.png

It would be logical that the "special guy" would have been at her graduation.  Do we have third party pics of it?

Hmmm so seems that something is really happen. . . We have to pay attenction in the next week 

why do all these fundie families have their own websites? I mean I don't know any non-fundie folks that have family websites 

Just now, Buzzard said:

It would be logical that the "special guy" would have been at her graduation.  Do we have third party pics of it?

Good question. I wonder who's wedding it was. If there are pics, we could potentially spot someone out. I have to say, if something has been happening behind the scenes for quite some time, the Duggars have been real good at keeping this under wraps and having a poker face.

5 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

Leah even replied to a question? If I were here I would be careful.

The Duggars could be really pissed she leaked the info.

Exactly. When the media possibly gets a hold of this story, when the Duggars find out I bet they're going to be pissed that a blabber mouth ruined everything before season 3. 

19 is way too young.

If this is true, it does seem that some of these girls are trying to get the H out of Duggarville. 

I wonder if Jana looks at Jill and what she has had to do and at Jessa, married to an unemployed teen (on their wedding day), and parking themselves and their kids at Duggarville @ every opportunity, and thinks NFW?

There is no freedom for these girls, ever.

8 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I know all the Duggar girls seem too "young" to get married, but Joy seems (and is) really young. I hope that's not true. 

Not only that but I feel bad for Joy. She had spunk. She looked like the high school kid who was in every sport and club. She was 7 when the Duggars had their first special. Her mom is Jill. Fundie ain't for her. 

4 hours ago, eveandadam said:

There was a girl with the same name posting stuff on the duggar family blog last year, and you can click on her name there which leads to a google account (or something) with a picture of what seems to be 9 fundie women leaning in for a picture together. at least 4 of these girls seem to be sisters, it looks like that at least.

from the photo it even seems to me that she has an identical twin sister.

http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2015/12/recap-counting-on-part-1.html

Never mind I figured it out.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Texas with a little heart? That's odd since they don't live there. 

Because I'm crazy.  Its a cheap $22 Necklace could be a bridesmaids gift, could be from a 'friend' or maybe Joy just loves TX, Big Sandy, JTTH, ATI, and now Jing. 

1 hour ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

From the youtube page. Developing more...

Screen Shot 2016-10-28 at 4.09.17 PM.png

So, how quickly can we track down these wedding photos and see if we can find Joy and a "special friend" standing together? I assume that Leah Grady or one of her friends have posted these photos somewhere? FJ detectives, we need to figure this out.

1 hour ago, eveandadam said:

Leah even replied to a question? If I was her I would be careful.

The Duggars could be really pissed she leaked the info.

In this day and age of the Duggars trying to keep a stronghold this could even be a "leak" to keep the interest peaked.  Pissed ?, me thinks not.

And Joy-Anna looks thinner to me in the above picture, like losing your appetite when you are in love. Hmmm.

Jinger did post a picture of her and Joy on a wedding planning trip.  This was the same time we were speculating on a Texas wedding. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived