IGNORED

Counting On Season Two - Part 6

Coconut Flan

I'm crossing my fingers that she just hid the spunk for the tv and that Jeremy fell in love with the real Jinger.  I'm a sucker for a love story though 

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

I'm currently watching Courting Jinger for the first time. I miss the many faces of Jinger. 

I wonder if now that she's married, a little of the old Jinger will come back?  After all, she doesn't have to keep sweet to land herself a man now . . . Probably wishful thinking.  But look how comfortable both Jessa and Jill got after marriage (comfortable for them at least)

Who knows, but one can hope!

I'm surprised that she was expressive and so alive well into her mid- or late teens. The cynical bitch in me thinks her awful parents would have beaten the spunk out of her long before that... Why this sudden change when she was around 18? Well, I guess I'm happy they let her have some kind of personality at least as long as she was a minor (and not of marriable age). 

Free Jinger! (And Jana, Joy, Hannie, the J-boys except from Joshley, the little kids and also Anna. One can dream...)

Are they allowed to watch their own t.v. show?

Maybe after watching herself over the years, she just started to get more embarrassed or something and then toned it down for the cameras.

On 10/27/2016 at 1:19 PM, Buzzard said:

To me, its all about competition.  Jinger is getting married.  Thats taking attention away from her second blessing.  I dont think its a coincidence that she hasnt had an ulrasound... that shit is supposed to be filmed by TLC!  PAID FOR by TLC! But no, they are flying to Laredo and NYC to film Jinger and her "babe" instead of staying in Ark and filming Jessa.  By the time JInger is married on Saturday Jessa is past the "new" pregnant stage and its just not fun! and exciting! anymore... and by the time they negotiate for their third season Jinger will be the one everyone is staring at wondering when she'll post the big announcement.

Jill and Derick are over in Dangerville

Jinger and Jeremy are off to Laredo to preach the gospel and save teh baybeez

Jessa is knocked up, sitting on her couch with her manchild, letting Joy chase the Spurge.

Jessa has the short end of the stick and she knows it.

Oh, and I believe for less time than it takes me to say "nope" that Jill didnt ATTACK Jessa with a Doppler the second she got her to a "modest" place.  They've heard that heartbeat, likely daily, from the second Jill walked in the door.

Yes to all but this: TLC is probably saving the footage of Jessa's second pregnancy for the next season for footage. They probably fabricated the rumor of Joy dating to get us to tune in next season. They kept Jinger and Jeremy well under wraps, they'll do the same if Joy is dating someone. I guarantee someone from TLC gets on here and reads what we post. 

On 11/2/2016 at 10:24 PM, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Shower racks sounds like that villian from Freakazoid Candlejack.

That was the greatest cartoon ever.

On 10/27/2016 at 10:32 PM, Cassia said:

As a lover of wedding dresses and a closeted Say Yes To The Dress fanatic, I think it's so bloody unfair that TLC filmed a crossover for Michelle to pick out (what could have been) a beautiful new dress for a vow renewal - but these lovely young daughters of hers whose weddings are being filmed and watched by over 4 million people (Jill!) don't get the same? What's up with that?

Haha, now that I think about it, maybe the Duggar family isn't welcome back to Kleinfeld's after the shenanigans from last visit! 

Josh happened and now no one wants to sponsor them.

25 minutes ago, Londish said:

Is it just me or does Xfinity's description seem really passive aggressive? :evil-laugh:

IMG_4937.JPG

Hahaha that is amazing!!! How did whomever had to write the description get away with it? And that level of snark makes me think they read here. Hello Xfinity people!! :562479b1e2079_Whyhullothurwave:

I think that's their default description for Duggar episodes which is funny.

10 hours ago, Londish said:

Is it just me or does Xfinity's description seem really passive aggressive? :evil-laugh:

IMG_4937.JPG

Whoever wrote that AND posted it deserves a medal.  Its amazing!

The show didnt make the top 100 last week, which isnt surprising.  Most of the list is new shows.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but would the kids not have TLC money if they flew the coup? Jacob Roloff was able to buy a house. Then again his parents weren't nearly as bad as the duggars.

10 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but would the kids not have TLC money if they flew the coup? Jacob Roloff was able to buy a house. Then again his parents weren't nearly as bad as the duggars.

Do you mean would the kids get paid if they left the fold? I'm not actually sure what the arrangement is now. I feel like the paid Duggar kids get a paycheck and fork some over to Boob to "manage". I know Jill and Derick left for another country, but they were still fundie. In the end, I feel that JB would not want his kids paid if they really left.

And honestly? Jacob Roloff seemed more perceptive about his situation and upbringing than the Duggars. He didn't like the household he was living in and made an active decision to get out, something the Duggars don't feel the incentive to do.

Oh wow a courtship? Jana and Tim Tebow :laughing-rolling:

Could it be John David and Tabitha Paine? I know she's older but she is there and has been for some time. Maybe it's a Ben thing. 

Joy and one of the Bates boys? Probably not Lawson because he's so passive aggressive with Jinger, and Nathan was with Ashley so is it Trace next? 

Jana and some really awesome guy that we had no clue was around. That would be awesome! 

Dear lovely Jingerettes

I would very much appreciate it if you could be receptive to the burden God lays upon your heart, to help your (not at all obsessed) FJ sister who doesn't get the show over here.... smile... If you are watching Counting On tonight, and are blessed enough that you can recognise a Rodrigues family member,  please could you take a screenshot/pic of any of them appearing in tonight's episode, and put it in the Rodrigues thread, so that we can share Jill R's blessing with her.

I would be severely grateful for your kindness and your money.

With love, lurky

Jana and a guy we've never heard of or an IBLP guy

JD  and Laura D or a Kansas woman. He has made a few trips to Kansas.

Joseph and Carlin or the girl with the blue striped purse.

Josiah and Marjorie :shock:.

Joy and Elijah or a guy we've never heard of.

I think it could be anyone, but my guess is Joy. 

Take good notes. I'm going to my bookclub tonight...and we'll probably spend the whole time lamenting the election results :(

I think Josiah is a decent possibility, but I don't think it'd be with Marjorie. She just started her freshman year at JBU and I can't see her dropping out or being a married woman while she's attending. I don't think the Jackson's ideas of gender roles and education/careers match up with the Duggars and never will. Unless Josiah is extremely open minded on those things and has been holding out on us - probably not the case.

I'd love to be proven wrong and next season a feature of Josiah attending a cc with the goal of transfering to JB.

I think Joy and someone we haven't heard of yet. Someone older by at least a few years (or more.)  Unfortunately.

Okay, I hope this is okay to post here. If not, sorry! But my cable isn't working today (FUCK TWC, am I right?) Does anyone have any live stream links for TLC? I'd like to watch the wedding and see who the courting kid is. My money is on Joseph or Joy.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived