IGNORED

Counting On Season Two - Part 6

Coconut Flan

The best part of this will be the lack of commercial breaks. 

Also we already know the wedding was an hour behind schedule...smh.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, purple_summer said:

Also we already know the wedding was an hour behind schedule...smh.

I went to a wedding on Friday and the bride was 75 minutes late. Many not impressed.

1 minute ago, CorruptionInc. said:

I went to a wedding on Friday and the bride was 75 minutes late. Many not impressed.

There was a snow storm on my parent's wedding day and the MINISTER was 4 hours late. Mother and I now joke that it was her way out.

Just now, purple_summer said:

There was a snow storm on my parent's wedding day and the MINISTER was 4 hours late. Mother and I now joke that it was her way out.

Can't fault him for the snow storm bit.

This bride was just being a total sh*t towards the end, but that, is another story.

4 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

What was with that random pic of Josie on screen for a few moments?

That was so odd. It was a still of the scene we just saw of Josie getting her hair done. They had so much time to edit this episode and something like that gets in...yikes.

4 minutes ago, buggers said:

Okay, I hope this is okay to post here. If not, sorry! But my cable isn't working today (FUCK TWC, am I right?) Does anyone have any live stream links for TLC? I'd like to watch the wedding and see who the courting kid is. My money is on Joseph or Joy.

Streaming sites are a legal gray area, so it's against FJ's TOS to link to them.  

It appears full episodes of Counting On are posted on TLC's website. It looks like you can log in with your TWC credentials.

1 minute ago, December said:

Streaming sites are a legal gray area, so it's against FJ's TOS to link to them.  

It appears full episodes of Counting On are posted on TLC's website. It looks like you can log in with your TWC credentials.

How did I never know that? Thank you! 

Counting on - Jinger's Wedding 

We open at the "guest house" and Jinger is staying there, making coffee.  Jeremy comes over and they have "devotion" together.  She gives him coffee.  

Jeremy tells us that its the big day and blathers about words coming to his mind - love - its special for them to sit and have quiet time with the bible and coffee.  They hold hands and pray.

They decided to see eachother because they have devotions every day.  Jeremy says that people will talk... and its not about them, its about putting love on display, the love of christ.

Jinger th - I thought my emotions would be crazy but I'm more calm now than I was a mont ago.

Jeremy isnt nervous.

They walk to the car and get in.  They drive off and head to the church.

At Cathedral of the Ozarks "Wendy" the wedding planner explains that they have a lot to do. They have to get the guys in suits and take pics, the girls in dresses and hair...

Michelle TH - its surreal that we're at this moment, giving our daughter away. Its a time of joyfulness and happiness but its about relationships and sweet memories, having time to say that they love them and push them off into their new life.

Cindy - Wedding designer - talks about all the last minute touches.  Jinger had stuff how she wanted it.

JInger sees the bouquet and loves it.  

Cindy is the friend michelle grew up with and its an honor to make this speial for jinger.

There is a "v" on the wall and a giant V in flowers up on the stage. 

JInger leaves to get ready. Michelle and jinger walk down the hall squealing at eachother and they go into the "makeup room."  Michelle says its hard to give another daughter away, but thery're gaining a son and so they're thrilled but they'll miss her because she's moving away.

Josie stands next to jinger as she gets her hair done with her arms crossed. She looks pissed.

Jill says it reminds her of her wedding day, she wasnt super stressed either.

JInger talks about how calm everyone is.  She gets her hair done.  Anna helps a j'kid (jennie?) and she's goind curls.  Anna explains that they got their bridesmaids gifts.

Josie will be a flowergirl.  She's going to walk down the aisle.

Michelle says that her "special dear friend" amy who was her primary care nurse at the hospital.  She will put the crown on josie's head (cuz what does this has to do with jinger?)

Its a crown ... like a roman crown... with lights.   It looks like a "crown of thorns" but green on her head.  Josie appears to have her ears peirced and is wearing dangling earings that are way too big for her ears.

Back to Cindy, she's making boutonnieres for the men.  Jed/Jer will help her finish up.

HOLY CRAP that giant V in flowers ont he stage is tacky...

Jeremy and Bin walk into the mens room. Bin looks like a douche as usual with his hat.  The guys get shoes as their gifts... and socks?  The guy who "did our suits" had socks so he assigns them.  They're all animals, like gators, dinos etc.  They hand out shirts. Jeremy hands out jackets... jD gets his and they seem confused who's is whos. Talk about manufactured dramaz.  Jeremy says that all this doesnt matter, its just about jinger and their love. In a few hours he'll see her and she will be stunning.

I won't post any links, but I will say that it's easy to find episodes to watch online after they air, often within a few minutes after the episode ends. Live streaming would be harder to find, I think.

1 minute ago, hollywood said:

Oh dear lord, how do they not have the clothing assigned when you are already getting ready for the wedding? Lord. Men. 

it's fake drama so Jeremy can appear all tough 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived