IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I got you babe

samurai_sarah

5 minutes ago, Incognito22 said:

Forgive me if someone has already brought this up.  Do you think Jeremy knows this site exists?

I don't think it's been brought up yet, but I don't think he does imo

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, SunnySideUp said:

They definitely celebrate Christmas and have a big Jesus birthday party. They've had NYE parties in the past too and they gather around to silently pray in the new year. Josh filmed it on his phone and posted it to Instagram one year.

That has got to be THE most boring New Year's Eve in history.

Re: when the wedding will be, I'm surprised we've not heard anything yet (though there's some speculation in the Counting On thread that it's already happened). Jinger and Jeremy announced their engagement in July, and 3 months seems to be pretty standard for fundie engagements.

My bet is on the wedding happening on either Oct 22 or 29, given that they have it on a Saturday, that is. I think the wedding is definitely going to coincide with the end of the season. Once the season wraps up they will have to have a big announcement to stay in the news. It will keep them relevant and put them on the magazine covers...sneak peaks of the dress, etc. And then we will HAVE TO tune into the next season for the wedding details/planning, etc.

Which means I was mostly right in my prediction about the proposal being this season and the wedding episode next season. I was off by a few episodes on the proposal though...

I would go out on a limb and say: they are already on their honeymoon and the wedding happened in late september. it's all just a feeling and a guess. but they said they are on the fast track and some people on here speculated that the engagement happened way earlier than it was announced since spurgeon looked younger in the engagement pictures than he did in other photos supposedly taken at the same time.

So I think they squewed the timeline a lot to make it seem it all happened later than it actually did, mainly to fit better into the episodes and airing schedule.

My guess would be: Jinger and Jeremey started courting in december of last year (didn't they even say that?), engagement in spring (maybe april or may), wedding september or even earlier, maybe august.

7 hours ago, Incognito22 said:

Forgive me if someone has already brought this up.  Do you think Jeremy knows this site exists?

I want him to know so badly  

11 hours ago, Bethella said:

Dan Dillard and Deena Tougaw (11/12/2016

...and there's my Duggar connection. I went for so long without one. I'm getting married the same day as Dan. 

2 hours ago, nst said:

I want him to know so badly  

What kind of millennial is he if he never once googled his significant other's name? :pb_lol:

There was a picture I saw on Instagram today that made me think I had missed the wedding and they were already on there honeymoon. It was just Jinger and Jeremy standing in front of a canal with a simple caption but canals are primarily a Europe/Florida thing right? Both are popular honeymoon destinations. 

I find it hard to believe that they've already married, and not one wedding guest let anything slip on Instagram--esp. in Instagram comments. And unless Sister Wives and the Duggar Circus use the same production company, filming two TLC shows on the same weekend wouldn't be a problem.

11 minutes ago, tumblr said:

There was a picture I saw on Instagram today that made me think I had missed the wedding and they were already on there honeymoon. It was just Jinger and Jeremy standing in front of a canal with a simple caption but canals are primarily a Europe/Florida thing right? Both are popular honeymoon destinations. 

Whose Instagram was it? There's nothing on the Duggar family Instagram; is there another one I'm missing?

3 minutes ago, alba said:

Whose Instagram was it? There's nothing on the Duggar family Instagram; is there another one I'm missing?

I can't remember who posted it but it's no longer on my instagram feed and I definitely saw it... 

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

What kind of millennial is he if he never once googled his significant other's name? :pb_lol:

if he says he didn't I don't beileve him for a second 

13 hours ago, Incognito22 said:

I'd be surprised if he didn't know about it, at least peripherally. He wasn't raised without exposure to the outside world... I'd be surprised if he hadn't searched the Duggar story online just out of curiosity. I'm sure he knows legit reasons people dislike the Duggars, but likely doesn't care about them because he's embraced similar religious beliefs for whatever reason(s). 

1 hour ago, tumblr said:

it looks like a hotel and I've seen it before. The only odd thing is they are standing ALONE without Boob or MEchelle in between them.

1 hour ago, tumblr said:

I can't remember who posted it but it's no longer on my instagram feed and I definitely saw it... 

IMG_3305.PNG

17 hours ago, CharlieInCharge said:

Derick's brother, Dan, is getting married mid-November. That would probably be a conflict because Derick will most likely serve as Dan's Best Man and Jill is likely to be a bridesmaid in Jinger's wedding. Can't have those overlapping or back to back.

I'm not seeing this as a big issue...remember the Duggars were out on the bus stumping for the 2014 mid term elections the entire week (up until Thursday, IIRC) before JESSA's wedding.

Throw on your clothes, black watch and shoes, and try to show up on time for the Ido's and buck in the truck. 

Weddings are not anything to stress over in Duggarville.

29 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

it looks like a hotel and I've seen it before. The only odd thing is they are standing ALONE without Boob or MEchelle in between them.

IMG_3305.PNG

I would not be surprised if they were already hitched. She's already perfecting the pregnancy sway back. AND NO, I am not implying that she is single and PG-

I listened to their message to. Hannie on her birthday and Jeremy  said he looks. Forwardto being Hannie;s brother in law. True. 

With the way the Duggars have been screwing with the timeline, what are the chances we'll get a wedding announcement after Jinger's visibly pregnant?

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

IMG_3305.PNG

No, they are not married yet. Per Jeremy's facebook: "There is LOTS to do when it comes to getting ready for a wedding. Most important thing is not to forget to get ready for the marriage! So thankful my dad is spending time with us and doing some premarital counseling with us. He and mom are a great example of love done well."

2 minutes ago, sunshine said:

No, they are not married yet. Per Jeremy's facebook: "There is LOTS to do when it comes to getting ready for a wedding. Most important thing is not to forget to get ready for the marriage! So thankful my dad is spending time with us and doing some premarital counseling with us. He and mom are a great example of love done well."

I'm glad that it's his dad doing the premarital counseling, not JB&M 

Just now, Showtunesgirl said:

I'm glad that it's his dad doing the premarital counseling, not JB&M 

No, Jim Bob is there. So, I predict this weekend is the wedding and the announcement will be the same day.

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

IMG_3305.PNG

This looks to me like the river district in downtown San Antonio, maybe near the Marriott.  Does anyone else think so?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived