IGNORED

Trump 4: Now With Less Orange Tan

Destiny

I'm also loving how they are people STILL saying things like "we are all sinners! and "you've also said some things like that about women too!". Forgot to add how it reminds me greatly with the Josh scandal, I just read how a GOP official said he made those comments when he was a democrat.:5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

you unbelievable jizz trumpet shit gibbon. 

I am howling!  So perfect!  How do  the R's make this scenario righter than right?!  OMG this IS a shit storm.

(And may I add that "Majestic Ass Biscuit"  might also apply here)

Holy shit, shit is going DOWN on CNN right now. LOL! Some Trump stan named Scotty was saying we should stop saying pussy cos her daughter is listening, and one of the panel LOST HER SHIT. It was glorious!

This woman.....oy. This woman doesn't like the word pussy (and neither do I ftr) but it's ok for trump to say it?

Scottie Hughes is seriously fucking nuts. She is taking up for Trump and down playing his actions and words, but had the nerve to yell at Ana Navarro for using the words of Trump. She said Ana cannot use the word pussy because her little daughter is watching. The fuck?!? Typical Trump supporter. 

On another note: I went onto my husband's Facebook to see if anyone was saying anything. A family member was saying she did not understand how anyone could vote for Trump. I said "The deflection is strong with Trump's supporters. How anyone could condone him advocating sexual assault is beyond me. Trump was not kidding when he said he could shoot someone on the street and people would still follow him. Pathetic" and signed my name. A Trump supporter came after me and acted like she had rabies. Seriously. Her rantings were of a very unstable person. She claimed Hillary has a long history of sexually assaulting people in her home. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT? I guess I found one of those deplorables Hillary was talking about. 

1 minute ago, Mecca said:

She claimed Hillary has a long history of sexually assaulting people in her home. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?

Wait what? Citation required. (and I don't mean Brietbart!)

I'm trying to process all of this and not have nightmares.

2 minutes ago, Mecca said:

and signed my name.

I hope she didn't sign YOUR name to some BS.

16 minutes ago, Destiny said:

This woman doesn't like the word pussy (and neither do I ftr) but it's ok for trump to say it?

Or grab someone by "it" and it is ok..... kinda stunned by that statement alone.

I see from the comments on his Facebook page that his fans don't care what he says or does, they still love him. I guess in their eyes, being objectified or molested by Trump is a sick sort of honor.:shakehead2: 

The RNC is totally screwed. Even if they could legally find a way to drop Trump, the villagers would come after them with pitchforks, and would not support any replacement candidate they tried to foist off on them. Any Republican with a modicum of decency has already turned their back on Trump and his disgusting behavior.

Mr. Priebus, I hope you lie awake in your bed tonight unable to sleep. You and those who came before you helped build this house brick by brick, and now here we are with this disgusting man as the choice of your party. I am ashamed to be an American citizen tonight, but I'm more ashamed of you and your ilk. I never want to hear another word from you jackasses about "family values" or "personal responsibility". If what I saw tonight is the standard for your party, then I will happily spend the rest of my life being immoral and irresponsible.

Enjoy your trainwreck, you've certainly earned it. 

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Wait what? Citation required. (and I don't mean Brietbart!)

I flat out asked her what glue she was sniffing or if she had overdosed on Cheeto dust because what she just said was flat out nuts. She also had the nerve to say Hillary is not someone she wants her daughter looking up to. Wait, so Trump is someone she wants her daughter to respect? How screwy is her logic. 

And can I just say, Billy Bush is a piece of shit too for entertaining Trump and playing along with his BS. 

I have enjoyed Chicks On The Right on FB for some tine, but now.... oh holy hell!!!!

I have to get to bed.  Some of the comments on there are just heinous.

Good night, FJ.  I dunno what I will wake to tomorrow... 

@MarblesMomI went to check out Chicks on the Right and holy hell is right. It is hard to believe the mental gymnastics they are using to condone Trump's actions and words. All men are like that? Um, no they are not. I married a man that will not tolerate that type behavior and has called people out for doing such numerous times. He has disciplined employees for cat calling on job sites. You want to get on his bad side, act like a sexist asshat and he will get after you. So nope, not all men. 

Who would've thought Hurricane Matthew would get bumped from breaking news. The GOP is in crisis mode over the Billy Bush tapes.

Please, please, please Prince of Pasta, Holy :flyingspaghetti: see that this campaign self-implodes taking out all the loyalest down ticket candidates.

Ramen

Wow, I just went to check out the Chicks on the Right site and that comments section about Donald Trump's apology is a cesspool. The very first comment was something along the lines of "I don't get why this is a big deal. It doesn't affect my life or my family's lives. You know what does affect out lives? Supreme court nominees." 

Let me see if I have this straight. Sexism and assault are not bad if they don't affect you or your family personally. What a morally bankrupt piece of shit. 

25 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Scottie Hughes is seriously fucking nuts. She is taking up for Trump and down playing his actions and words, but had the nerve to yell at Ana Navarro for using the words of Trump. She said Ana cannot use the word pussy because her little daughter is watching. The fuck?!? Typical Trump supporter. 

Scottie needs to think long and hard about why she is working so hard to defend a man who uses the sort of language that she finds so offensive.

7 minutes ago, Mecca said:

@MarblesMomI went to check out Chicks on the Right and holy hell is right. It is hard to believe the mental gymnastics they are using to condone Trump's actions and words. All men are like that? Um, no they are not. I married a man that will not tolerate that type behavior and has called people out for doing such numerous times. He has disciplined employees for cat calling on job sites. You want to get on his bad side, act like a sexist asshat and he will get after you. So nope, not all men. 

I'm feeling generous enough right now to feel sorry for these women. How sad for them that they have never enjoyed the company of a decent and honorable man. :pb_sad:

7 minutes ago, Geechee Girl said:

Who would've thought Hurricane Matthew would get bumped from breaking news. The GOP is in crisis mode over the Billy Bush tapes.

Please, please, please Prince of Pasta, Holy :flyingspaghetti: see that this campaign self-implodes taking out all the loyalest down ticket candidates.

Ramen

We're over in the other thread talking about this if you'd like to join us. :pb_smile:

3 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Scottie needs to think long and hard about why she is working so hard to defend a man who uses the sort of language that she finds so offensive.

I'm feeling generous enough right now to feel sorry for these women. How sad for them that they have never enjoyed the company of a decent and honorable man. :pb_sad:

Scottie is an idiot. She really is. Someone saying the words of Trump back to her is offensive, but the actual words of Trump are not. Where is the logic in that? And what 8 year old is up at midnight watching CNN? Come on. Scottie lies all the time. She makes outlandish claims all the time and can never back them up. 

It makes me sick to my stomach when I see women break their necks to defend Trump. I just don't get it. 

53 minutes ago, Mecca said:

And can I just say, Billy Bush is a piece of shit too for entertaining Trump and playing along with his BS.

So much this! He came on my radar during the Olympics defending Lochte. Al Roker was having none of that!

"He embellished..."

Between MSNBC and CNN, I've never seen people go OFF on Trumplethinskin's mouthpieces like tonight. 

15 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Scottie is an idiot. She really is. Someone saying the words of Trump back to her is offensive, but the actual words of Trump are not. Where is the logic in that? And what 8 year old is up at midnight watching CNN? Come on. Scottie lies all the time. She makes outlandish claims all the time and can never back them up. 

It makes me sick to my stomach when I see women break their necks to defend Trump. I just don't get it. 

I understand. At this point, you start to wonder if he has one or more of their loved ones held hostage, and they must vigorously defend Trump for him to release them. :confusion-shrug:

6 minutes ago, Geechee Girl said:

So much this! He came on my radar during the Olympics defending Lochte. Al Roker was having none of that!

"He embellished..."

Between MSNBC and CNN, I've never seen people go OFF on Trumplethinskin's mouthpieces like tonight. 

Billy's apology is bull shit... nothing but bull shit. Bush said : “Obviously I’m embarrassed and ashamed. It’s no excuse, but this happened 11 years ago — I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along.” First off, I hate it when people use the word "but" is their slack ass apologies. Billy was a freaking 34 year old MAN when this happened. He was not an 16 year old high school junior. He was a married man with daughters, so he needs to cut the crap and stop thinking we are stupid. 

Why can't people just freaking say they are sorry without all the other nonsense? Typical Bush just like typical Trump. The Today Show better address this. 

11 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I understand. At this point, you start to wonder if he has one or more of their loved ones held hostage, and they must vigorously defend Trump for him to release them. :confusion-shrug:

I know! It is just so bizarre.

Speaking of hostage, that apology video kinda looked like a hostage tape. That was so weird. 

His apology is garbage. I liked how he never said in this BS apology video how women are clearly more than sex objects he can fondle whenever he pleases. Trump wasn't some immature twenty something year old, he was 60 years old! The Trump camp is going to sling Bill Clinton's indiscretions until election day, but it's going to backfire because Hillary Clinton is running not Bill. You can say what you want about Clinton, but he NEVER sexualized his own daughter by saying he would date her. I don't want to hear about Trump after the Election, but the amount of support Trump has is scary.  

Fox News seemed to spend a lot of time on hurricane coverage.  Not that the hurricane isn't important, but there's only so many times you can refer to a map of the Eastern seaboard.  When Hannity finally got around to talking about Trump, he was all "well, it's awful, but those Democrats will dig up anything, but Bill Clinton did far worse when he was an attorney general and Hillary helped cover it up."  So Hannity's upset that the Dems found something from eleven years ago, but is willing to bring up something that Clinton did in the '70s??? 

Mitch McConnell is very upset with Trump's behavior:

"These comments are repugnant, and unacceptable in any circumstance," McConnell said. "As the father of three daughters, I strongly believe that Trump needs to apologize directly to women and girls everywhere, and take full responsibility for the utter lack of respect for women shown in his comments on that tape."

Isn't it nice to see a politician stand up and say that something is wrong, and to hell with the consequences? 

Oh, there's more?

McConnell did not say he planned to pull his endorsement of Trump.

Throughout the year, McConnell has repeatedly said he stands by his nominee even as he has criticized Trump's lack of policy acumen, his lack of preparedness and his offensive comments.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mcconnell-says-trump-s-vulgar-talk-of-women-is-repugnant-and-unacceptable

Translation: That Trump's a slimy, disgusting, pig, but be sure and vote for him in November!

:angry-cussingblack:

Spoiler

You too can be a volunteer Trump election observer.  Do your part in preventing those darn Democrats from rigging the election!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/10/06/trump-seeking-volunteer-observers-to-prevent-clinton-from-rigging-election/

I wonder if I should sign my mom up.  She got another donation request from Trump in the mail today.  That makes six requests in total.  She hasn't sent him any money, because she died last year.

@Cartmann99 McCain's statement sounds like he's hedging.

"There are no excuses for Donald Trump’s offensive and demeaning comments. No woman should ever be victimized by this kind of inappropriate behavior," McCain said in a statement. "He alone bears the burden of his conduct and alone should suffer the consequences.”

McCain on Trump

I can hear the whisper of "Don't take it out on the rest of us! We didn't say those things."

I am left asking myself, yeah... that is nice that the Republicans that are NOW coming out and saying what Trump said was awful, but holy crap, where have they been? Trump has been saying repugnant things about women since the very beginning of this shit show and now this is what gets them? Most republicans have remained silent for over a year while this jerk has been spewing vile things all over the place. Where is the outrage at the sexist comments about Hillary? Yeah, they don't care because it is Hillary. 

And let's be real honest here. Some of these men that are now ouratged have helped pass some rather repugnant legislation that affects women's rights and healthcare. These ass bags will have to forgive me while I roll my eyes at their outrage. I find their outrage more about saving their own skin and not about looking out for women. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived