IGNORED

Trump 4: Now With Less Orange Tan

Destiny

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@Destiny,  I see you were unfamiliar with Lawrence O'Donnell before now.  He's right up there with St Rachel Maddow.  I love him!

I am deeply, SEVERELY in love with him now. His rage at this bullshit was palpable.

1 minute ago, Cartmann99 said:

For those of us without access to live television, can someone please summarize Trump's statement when it happens.

Of course. I shall do so, and link if I can. It's worrying (for the republicans) that it's taking this long for this video to surface.

3 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

How many takes did this video statement need?

The other thing is the number of takes it would need vs the number of takes Trump's notoriously short attention span could handle. My speculation (bring back the Idle Speculation Bus!) is those two numbers are very similar and it became a clusterfuck.

Women in this country need to take notice of Trump's views on us.  Grabbing anyone ANYWHERE is wrong and if you wanna be Prez, you just don't go there.  Ever.

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

Women in this country need to take notice of Trump's views on us.  Grabbing anyone ANYWHERE is wrong and if you wanna be Prez, you just don't go there.  Ever.

I don't think that will be a problem now.

1 minute ago, FakePigtails said:

On a much lighter note in all of this, I eagerly await SNL and South Park's takes on this.

I eagerly await JOHN OLIVER'S take on this! Disclaimer: I am SEVERELY in love with Mister Oliver too. The raisins. THE RAISINS!

Video is out!

OMG he his bringing Bill into this... and minimizing his own actions.

1 minute ago, FakePigtails said:

HE CALLED IT A DISTRACITON FUCK HIM SO HARD

Actually on further thought, he fucked himself here. Ohhhh boy this is going to be bad. I'm looking out for a transcript to pop up and I'll post it here when I find one. If anyone else gets one first please put it up. That was nuts.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/

First thing on the page. OMFG.

Edit: possibly correct link:

Here is my statement.

Posted by Donald J. Trump on Friday, October 7, 2016

Holy shit. That was NOT an apology. Who at the campaign thought this was ok? NO NO NO!

Bill Clinton has no place in this discussion.

This clusterfuck is not the time to try to pivot off to Bill Clinton. Whoever runs his crisis team needs to be looking for a job, because that did NOT work.

"Anyone who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am?"

What does it say that I wasn't even a little surprised that this happened? I honestly assumed that he was rapey and gross, and though I'm horrified, I'm not shocked.

He who lives by reality TV dies by reality TV. Trump has no concept that the qualities that make for an entertaining heel in "the Apprentice" don't work on the world stage. Does he expect to use that kind of language when he's conferring with Angelica Merkel or Theresa May?

Told you Trump would try to blame the Clintons. That video looked like it was shot in the first floor Trump tower men's restroom. 

Can someone explain to me how Bill Clinton having an affair in the 90's is bad according to Trump, but Trump abusing women, advocating sexual assaults, showing predatory behavior towards women past and present and having affairs recently is somehow not a big deal? 

So his apology can basically be boiled down to "I know you are, but what am I" aimed in the direction of the Clintons. 

My two-year-old niece apologizes in a more mature fashion than Trump. 

5 minutes ago, FakePigtails said:

Ok, let's be honest Orange Hitler.  You are a sack of shit in any world, real or imagined.  You are the lowest form of life out there, along with all your fuckmeat suppoerts.  Leave Bill Clinton out of this, you unbelievable jizz trumpet shit gibbon.  For that matter leave Hillary and everyone else out too.  For once be an adult in your useless life and apologize without qualification, then slink back under your golden rock you turd.

If he had stopped before "let's be honest" it might have been a decent apology. Now was the time to apologise and fall on the metaphorical sword, not talk about Bill Clinton.

Honest question: if the fact that he said these things a decade ago was an excuse, why is it ok to bring up Clinton (m) indiscretions from the 90s? Especially given that he isn't running for anything?

Just now, 47of74 said:

Ok, let's be honest Orange Hitler.  You are a sack of shit in any world, real or imagined.  You are the lowest form of life out there, along with all your fuckmeat suppoerts.  Leave Bill Clinton out of this, you unbelievable jizz trumpet shit gibbon.  For that matter leave Hillary and everyone else out too.  For once be an adult in your useless life and apologize without qualification, then slink back under your golden rock you turd.

This is what I was thinking. Thank you!

This is why I love FJ. Smart people say what I am thinking with better words. <3

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

If he had stopped before "let's be honest" it might have been a decent apology. Now was the time to apologise and fall on the metaphorical sword, not talk about Bill Clinton.

Honest question: if the fact that he said these things a decade ago was an excuse, why is it ok to bring up Clinton (m) indiscretions from the 90s? Especially given that he isn't running for anything?

This is what I was thinking. Thank you!

This is why I love FJ. Smart people say what I am thinking with better words. <3

Or at least more obscene words from individuals whose brain/mouth filters took a powder many, many years ago.

Just now, 47of74 said:

Or at least more obscene words whose brain/mouth filter took a powder many, many years ago.

If y'all haven't noticed by now, my favourite word is fuck. I have a potty mouth and I'm not fucking sorry!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived