IGNORED

Trump 4: Now With Less Orange Tan

Destiny

3 minutes ago, zygote373 said:

I wonder if he's going to do the debate on Sunday. It's the town hall one where "half of the questions will be posed directly by citizen participants and the other half will be based on topics of broad public interest as reflected in social media and other sources" COULD GET INTERESTING.

If I were him, I'd arrange to have pneumonia that day. There's no way that debate goes well for him. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GeoBQn said:

Lawrence O'Donnell is killing it.  "'I don't even wait.'  That is a CRIME."

HE IS RIGHT NOW. I'm not familiar with this guy, but I kinda want to give him a hug and a thank you.

6 minutes ago, Destiny said:

TBH, I very rarely miss cable. I do have the benefit of having a friend who shares his DTV login so I can get the pay wall stuff, but between me and my Apple TV, I manage to see nearly everything I want to. I'm mostly CNN these days because they have a direct Apple TV app, but I can airplay in a pinch.

Oh, okay. If you have a login you can use for paywalls it looks like you can use msnbc.com/now to watch live.

I'm one more sentence out of this man's mouth from proposing marriage. Is this normal behaviour for Mister O'Donnell? Cos I'm falling irrevocably in love right now.

Just now, Destiny said:

I'm one more sentence out of this man's mouth from proposing marriage. Is this normal behaviour for Mister O'Donnell? Cos I'm falling irrevocably in love right now.

I told my husband I might leave him for Fahrentold earlier.

I'd like to think that admitting to sexual assault on tape will be the thing that finally sinks Trump, but given all of the other crazy and offensive stuff he has done, I'm not holding my breath. If it does, my faith in humanity may be restored on some level.

So it's looking like all the major players are putting their feet down on this one, but all we've seen from Pence is him ignoring reporters yelling questions about this at an event earlier.

I can't process this. I knew an implosion was possible with Trump on the ticket but this (namely, watching the Republican Party implode) is beyond anything I would have imagined. Can you all imagine if the Apprentice footage gets out?

From the WaPo:  “This was locker-room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close,” Trump said in a statement. “I apologize if anyone was offended.”

Yeah, that is not really an apology.  Let it blow up .... and bring on someone OTHER than Pence, please.

I am almost afraid to wake up tomorrow and see what the options are.

4 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Impending video statement is impending. Should I go make :popcorn:?

If he actually manages to sound contrite I'll be spamming my facebook with his initial response with the locker room bullshit. And then I'll be completely disgusted if that's enough for him to get support back from all those Republicans making statements about this.

And whatever happens, my agnostic self will be praying to any and every deity for the Apprentice footage St. Maddow discussed to get out.

(small voice) I liked Carson.... and I tried to coach him... and he didn't step up.... Too meek. Smart, but meek.

Canadia, we kinda like you.... how are your open borders?  I have a U Haul ready to go....

If fundgelicals and conservative Catholics continue to support Trump after this (and I'm sure they will, rather than vote for "Hitlery"), all of their rhetoric about valuing "purity"/"chastity" is a farce. Granted, I've believed this for a long time, but one would think that this should be a "come to Jesus" moment for our fundie friends that they have been willing thus far to "baptize" the kind of naked racism, sexism, ableism, and xenophobia that is associated with the dregs of chan culture. They are more than willing to throw non-white Christians, supposedly fellow members of the body of Christ, under the bus in a failed attempt to turn back the clock to 1952. As the old saying goes, "lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas," and if fundie Trump supporters are feeling itchy right now, they only have themselves to blame.

I wonder what Mike Pence really thinks about Trump.  I'm no fan of Pence, but I can't imagine he'll be sleeping well tonight.  Did he start to wonder after Trump tried to kiss him at the Republican convention?  Has he regretted his decision to join the campaign? 

Never liked Billy Bush.  I hope he fades from TV/media after this.

Bet Trump's arm will be around Melania when he makes his video statement.

Attention everyone having an Orange Hitler sign in your front yard, especially those large ones.

Such signs tell me everything about you that I need to know about you.  That, mainly being, is that you are lower than the lowest form of eel shit.

I broke down and made popcorn and I have a glass of wine. Bring on the statement!

I think I might need to find the popcorn.

Not kidding, I am almost embarrassed to show my face to our international FJ friends... sorry our country has become the Jerry Springer show.  It shouldn't be this crass, and most of us are better than this.

@Destiny,  I see you were unfamiliar with Lawrence O'Donnell before now.  He's right up there with St Rachel Maddow.  I love him!

The GOP is stuck with Trump.  People have already started voting and the ballots with Trump as the nominee are already printed.  Even the electronic machines can't really be changed in time.  Now, the GOP electors could choose Pence as President, but they won't.

@MarblesMom, did you see where Jerry Springer said  recently that the election should not be like his show?

I am waiting for this video statement from King AssClown. How is he going to explain this away? How can his supporters explain this away? 

I just watched an interview with Rep. Chaffetz from Utah, and he has pulled his endorsement of Trump. Of course, the Trump spokespeople are jumping all over him. The shit show is ramping up tonight. 

O'Donnell is saying Access Hollywood has more footage like this. OMG.

Others still up: what do you think of this wait on the apology video? I wonder if Trump refused (maybe after a bad take or two) or if they got something almost decent taped but it looks stupid, esp. if they know more videos will surface.

For those of us without access to live television, can someone please summarize Trump's statement when it happens.

Thank you! :pb_smile:

I am guessing it looks like a three ring circus behind the scenes. Knowing Trump, he is having an epic meltdown, trying to blame his actions on everyone else and looking for a way to spin this as somehow being the fault of the Clinton campaign. This next debate should be good. 

6 minutes ago, FakePigtails said:

O'Donnell is saying Access Hollywood has more footage like this. OMG.

Others still up: what do you think of this wait on the apology video? I wonder if Trump refused (maybe after a bad take or two) or if they got something almost decent taped but it looks stupid, esp. if they know more videos will surface.

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall? 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived