IGNORED

Brooklyn Elise Countdown Is Over - She's Here!

JMO

I honestly think they may have been trying some form of the rhythm method and Brooklynn was an 'oops'. Didn't they say as much in their blog? 

I don't think, as much as Chad seems to value her, either one of them would be okay with artificial means.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

I honestly think they may have been trying some form of the rhythm method and Brooklynn was an 'oops'. Didn't they say as much in their blog? 

I don't think, as much as Chad seems to value her, either one of them would be okay with artificial means.

I don't know. I do think they'd be really scared if someone they trusted, like Dr. Vick, told them 'you could die from getting pregnant again'  or ' your wife is likely to suffer greatly from another pregnancy, she's at a high risk of losing her life from another placental abruption' or whatever. I don't think they'd just ignore it and go on with their lives. Erin's too scared and as it seems, Chad  really loves her, I doubt he'd consciously put her up to such a risk. However, we don't know anything about her actual health and the risks. We don't know what Dr. Vick thinks is safe for them, we don't know what they talk about behind closed doors and it's frankly, none of our business. I assume from all I've seen, if words of warning came, in all seriousness,  from a doctor they trusted, they wouldn't just overhear them. 

3 hours ago, Mela99 said:

I remember when they made the pregnancy announcement video, both of them looked a bit scared to me, Chad ended it with "please pray for us".  Got the feeling that it was not planned but I don't remember them specifically saying it was an "oops" pregnancy.  Could be wrong though.

23 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

I remember when they made the pregnancy announcement video, both of them looked a bit scared to me, Chad ended it with "please pray for us".  Got the feeling that it was not planned but I don't remember them specifically saying it was an "oops" pregnancy.  Could be wrong though.

Don't know what they're doing or not doing but they recently reiterated that Brooklyn was an unexpected surprise.  If they were trying to prevent they need a lot more practice at it.  Hopefully there won't be another pregnancy for 5 more years, but I'm not holding my breath.

On 10 August 2016 at 6:36 PM, Coconut Flan said:

I'm dropping by to say please no mommy wars here.  If that discussion needs to be held, no holds barred would be a far better place. 

Purple is my modly color.  It was suggested we try colored type as kinder and gentler than a nasty ole red box.  We'll see. 

Purple is my favourite favourite colour. If I am going to get told off about something then purple is the way to go!!!

Red is old hat.:my_biggrin:

7 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Went to try and refresh my memory, and the blog is gone. Strange...

"Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at chadsperspective.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs."

3 hours ago, CreationMuseumCurator said:

Went to try and refresh my memory, and the blog is gone. Strange...

"Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at chadsperspective.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs."

It seems that they have change blog.... 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-08-12-00-50-24.png

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:50 AM, AnywhereButHere said:

:pb_razz: On the other hand, I have these dishes that I hate. I can't reconcile just tossing them though, so I've been waiting to get new dishes until my current ones all break. For me, I figured it would take 6 months tops. It's been six years. Go figure. :pb_rollseyes:

Are the dishes Corelle, or something like that?  I have my mother's ancient Corelle stuff that just refuses to break.  Now, Pfaltzgraf or Johnson Brothers stoneware cracks, chips, and breaks when I look at it.  I guess at this point I'm ready for sturdy paper plates for everyday and my ancient cheap  Haviland for celebrations.

@Granwych. I can't remember the brand, but they are some lovely, over large, almost round dishes from Crate and Barrel (god save us from wedding registries...) that appealed to my husband's artistic sensibilities and greatly offend my brother's engineering ones (I swear he was twitchy all through dinner :pb_biggrin:). I've managed to kill most of the lunch plates, but the dinner sized ones are holding on! 

On 8/5/2016 at 5:06 PM, backyard sylph said:

I'm not the quibbling kind, but didn't he or she actually say, "the last of two?" I remember being intrigued.

best.png

Point taken, but the "last of two" is ALSO technically correct (the best kind of correct).

9 hours ago, QuiverDance said:

Point taken, but the "last of two" is ALSO technically correct (the best kind of correct).

I just liked hearing that (and hoped my memory was correct,) because it sounded more firmly like "no more."

I bet we weren't the only people calling them Cherin...I can imagine the lovesick girls in their circle wombo-ing their name just like we did, as well as a million other mommy bloggers.

Great. This site looks nice and I'm sure it will appeal to the fundie masses. I'm annoyed they have a store on their site, which means Chad may begin selling some of his re-purposed furniture or handmade items. So not only will people line the pockets of fundies by purchasing Erin's CDs or Chad's stuff, they will also be wooed by this sweet Christian couple making it on their own. Having all these followers on Instagram can help them make money and spread their toxic message, if they choose to become more outspoken about their hateful views.

At least Alyssa dropped off Instagram.

3 hours ago, season of life said:

Great. This site looks nice and I'm sure it will appeal to the fundie masses. I'm annoyed they have a store on their site, which means Chad may begin selling some of his re-purposed furniture or handmade items. So not only will people line the pockets of fundies by purchasing Erin's CDs or Chad's stuff, they will also be wooed by this sweet Christian couple making it on their own. Having all these followers on Instagram can help them make money and spread their toxic message, if they choose to become more outspoken about their hateful views.

At least Alyssa dropped off Instagram.

I think she made a new one. That Becky girl tags a different one when she talks about them, plus Alyssa's old one. The new one is private.

2 hours ago, Adrienne83 said:

I think she made a new one. That Becky girl tags a different one when she talks about them, plus Alyssa's old one. The new one is private.

I meant that at least Alyssa isn't updating the public account with tons of followers.

Becky does that? They don't even respond on public accounts, forget about private sons. Girl needs a clue.

4 hours ago, Adrienne83 said:

She had a private one since the beginning. I suppose she used the public one for the Bates fans (and FJ snarkers) and the private for sharing pics with friends. 

Both Alyssa and John have private intagrams. John's was there first, and Alyssa's made hers later. Her first account was the public one hours after her wedding

4 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Both Alyssa and John have private intagrams. John's was there first, and Alyssa's made hers later. Her first account was the public one hours after her wedding

LOL I did not know this. 

To-do list:

1. Get married
  2. Have sex
  3. Create instagram account

#priorities

4 hours ago, Casserole said:

LOL I did not know this. 

To-do list:

1. Get married
  2. Have sex

#priorities

4. Show everybody my new wardrobe. I'm no more wearing second-hand clothes nor tacky flip-flops. I'm a congresman daugther-in-law. I did it.

#nomorevelveeta 

On 8/14/2016 at 9:21 AM, Casserole said:

LOL I did not know this. 

To-do list:

1. Get married
  2. Have sex

#priorities

This is hysterical. I think mine was:

1) Get married

2) Get 1.5 million bobby pins out of my hair

3) Sleep for a year

4) Find a cure for hangovers

Mine was just one thing...to make it through the day without a vertigo or anxiety attack.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived