IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

So Russ heard 6'6" David was going to be there and decided to get his ass kicked again? I do not see this ending well, and I hope to God Russ stays away from those kids.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Rusty took down his announcement about going to Ohio. I can't find it on his Facebook page. His bullshit about "FOLKS, THIS IS MY BABY" rings a bit hollow when he tells the world that he's going to Ohio instead of with Lauren to whatever appointments/surgery she's got going on. Way to be a real man, a REAL father who cares about BOTH his children. You focus on the one who needs you at this moment, Rusty. Not the one in Ohio who is a toddler and won't even recognize you. What a douchebag. 

I hope he NEVER finds SJ or R. They don't deserve him. he probably don't know where they are at exactly! 

So what would he do? I bet he will go every courthouse in that area he is assuming where they would be at. I hope he didn't go or just visiting a friend in OH, making us all think he is there looking for SJ. 

Oh yeah, he will post pictures of Rose, somehow, somewhere. 

Hope they will never meet. SJ got her own life, so did Lauren's mom.

Actually, I don't think he's going anywhere.  Because as it was pointed out here, there are no 'check-ins' along the way, no selfies, no glory to the angels on high photos of the foods that made him obese and are keeping him that way.

It's just a publicized excuse to get out of being there for his daughter during a tough time, and makes him look like he's finally putting forth some effort with the child he dumped.  Puts it on Facebook where Kindall can see it.  Like that is some sort of actual proof.  "See, I told you I was going.  I even posted it!"   Although, I'm not sure he actually communicates with Lauren's mother.

At any rate, David surely saw the post, surely keeps tabs.  And that's probably the reason for the convenient timing of yet another Daddy and Rose photo.

I have to say, good for David.  It's snarky, yes.  But this is a man who clearly doesn't mind having kids around, probably loves babies very much, and Rose is probably fairly easy for him to bond with as she looks pretty damned exactly like all his brood.   Her teeth, though initially seemed like Russ's....now seem to be decidedly not like Russ's, which will be a blessing for her.  Not because gaps in teeth are bad, but because it is such a characteristic specific to Russ that you'd think about him and the situation that begat her,  every single time she opened her mouth.

Bet you he's still sitting in Hooters, cramming crap in his face and oggling all the waitresses and analyzing the parts of them he'd like to eat as well.

13 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Looks like Rusty took down his announcement about going to Ohio. I can't find it on his Facebook page. His bullshit about "FOLKS, THIS IS MY BABY" rings a bit hollow when he tells the world that he's going to Ohio instead of with Lauren to whatever appointments/surgery she's got going on. Way to be a real man, a REAL father who cares about BOTH his children. You focus on the one who needs you at this moment, Rusty. Not the one in Ohio who is a toddler and won't even recognize you. What a douchebag. 

It's still there--the declaration "tomorrow I leave for Ohio" is in his larger post about Lauren's health issues.  I'm firmly in the camp who believes that idiot won't take two steps toward Ohio, and that's probably for the best.

It's still there in the post about Lauren.

Or, should I say the post full of excuses for not taking another job he was supposedly lined up to get. because everyone answers phone calls in a job interview.

1 hour ago, NeverAFundie said:

It's still there--the declaration "tomorrow I leave for Ohio" is in his larger post about Lauren's health issues.  I'm firmly in the camp who believes that idiot won't take two steps toward Ohio, and that's probably for the best.

My bad - it was part of the larger "boo hoo for me, Lauren might need surgery but I'm the one suffering at Hooter's" post. 

Who else thinks his declaration of intent to head Ohio direction, was to pander here? A nudge to say, hey, I AM a father, see, I'm going to see her! Even if we all know he's full of bacon wrapped crap...He needs to be there for the daughter who knows him, and still loves him, while she goes through this terrifying time. Some day she is going to wake up, and smell the slime, and see him for what he is. And as I've said, one thing I will not take away from David, is the fact he is a good dad, and he loves those kids.

I will give Russ a little bit of respect if he shuts the hell up and hustles his ass into every temp agency in the Peoria area and takes whatever fucking job he can get, spends only enough on himself to actually survive (no more Hooters, no more days at the track) and saves the rest for Kindall and the upcoming trip to Minnesota. Lauren's FB page mentioned that her insurance will likely not cover this trip for a second opinion. Kindall will need to make sure she has a reliable vehicle for transportation, money for fuel, hotel costs and money for food while they are there. If Russell is any sort of father he will do everything he can to make sure this trap happens for Lauren and that her mom doesn't have to worry about bearing the cost of it alone. God knows she has enough to worry about as it is.  

1 hour ago, MakeitSew said:

I will give Russ a little bit of respect if he shuts the hell up and hustles his ass into every temp agency in the Peoria area and takes whatever fucking job he can get, spends only enough on himself to actually survive (no more Hooters, no more days at the track) and saves the rest for Kindall and the upcoming trip to Minnesota. Lauren's FB page mentioned that her insurance will likely not cover this trip for a second opinion. Kindall will need to make sure she has a reliable vehicle for transportation, money for fuel, hotel costs and money for food while they are there. If Russell is any sort of father he will do everything he can to make sure this trap happens for Lauren and that her mom doesn't have to worry about bearing the cost of it alone. God knows she has enough to worry about as it is.  

Russ is a sperm donor, not a father. All you said is something a father who cared about his kid would have been doing since the child's birth. Russ is too busy whining and finding ways to get out of working to actually be a father. 

You know Russ is the kind of Hooter's patron who the waitresses try and pawn off on each other because they don't want to be the one stuck serving him.

God this man is so gross. 

Goodness, Russ was at the McD! In a little town in IN.

I am not sure if you can falsifying the places you visited on your cell phone or computer. That might be the case.

Just in the border of Ohio. If SJ is anywhere near Evansville, I hope she's taking the weekend to visit friends someone else.
Russ, you pathetic slug, go get a job. People look more kindly upon you "being there" for children when you contribute to their upkeep.

You can 'check in' to a place and not physically be there.  

When my first husband left me for a member of the 'Swedish Bikini Team' 25 years ago, left the country and disappeared off the grid for a number of years, not paying a dime in support, not contacting the kids, said Swede finally pressured him enough to marry her and he turned up and wanted a divorce.   He had to actually show up for the finalization.  I was nervous, hadn't seen him in years.  I got to the courthouse too early so walked off looking for a coffee shop.  First one I stepped into, there he was.  Sitting there in a booth with an enormous spread afore him on the table.   He stopped me and congenially asked me to join him.  Thought it better to be friendly under circumstances.  As he stuffed his fat, nasty face, a flood of disgusting memories jolted me.  I'd forgotten just how much his daily habits annoyed the hell out of me.  How gross it was to watch him eat a meal.   It made my signing that final paper all the better, knowing I'd never have to even watch that man eat again.

I imagine Sarah probably would feel the same if she ever had to watch a certain person stuff his face with crap, too.

11 hours ago, ellacinders said:

I bet Hooters has lots and lots of Russells.

I've been to a Hooters once. An out of town group with work wanted to go when a group of them took them out and about.

I have to say that, from what I saw while there, you are absolutely correct.

We even commented on it at the time. Not the Russ reference because I was blissfully unaware Russ existed then, but the sheer number of single men in the place. And, the, um, size of many of them.

A lot of lonely men get their needs fulfilled by gawking at scantily clad women in a public place made for doing just that. It's like they have finally been given permission to be themselves.

According to Lauren 's FB page (run by Kindall), the business of spinal fusion etc. is a worst-case-scenario put forth by a local doctor who hadn't seen any images and has never treated a child with this syndrome. The doctor in MN is an expert and Kindall says Lauren has no neurological symptoms. She referred to clearing up rumors of drastic surgeries, which makes me think Russ is exaggerating the issue for drama and Kindall is having to reassure the people he's freaked out AND warn them that Lauren isn't aware of the potential issues. Like the woman doesn't have enough to deal with, she's got to calm people down and prevent them from upsetting the kid because Russ can't keep his damn mouth shut on FB.

Russ, you toad. Get a job.

4 hours ago, fundiefan said:

A lot of lonely men get their needs fulfilled by gawking at scantily clad women in a public place made for doing just that. It's like they have finally been given permission to be themselves.

Not to mention, the waitresses are forced to be flirty with them and (at least ostensibly) receptive to their advances. It's probably the only time a lot of those guys really get any female attention. 

There's no sadder statement than a man saying "The waitresses at Hooters were totally into me."

11 hours ago, bea said:

Just in the border of Ohio. If SJ is anywhere near Evansville, I hope she's taking the weekend to visit friends someone else.
Russ, you pathetic slug, go get a job. People look more kindly upon you "being there" for children when you contribute to their upkeep.

E'ville is in SW Indiana...opposite side of the state from Ohio. IF I remember correctly, it's about a 6 hour drive from E'ville to Cincy. 

I lived 18 miles east of E'ville for a little while (7 years). My X still works at the ALCOA plant in Newburgh. 

Looking at the check-in, he's way northeast of E'ville.

That bozo linked an article about spine surgery on the post talking about rumors on Lauren's condition. What a jerk. Seriously. What is Russ trying to prove here? It is not like Kindall does not have enough to deal with. Now we have Dr. Goggle showing up.

I swear Russell is trying to gain attention through his daughter's condition. What a sick, sick person he is. 

7 minutes ago, Mecca said:

I swear Russell is trying to gain attention through his daughter's condition. What a sick, sick person he is. 

In one of his drunken rants in May he claimed Kindall  was trying to get attention through Lauren's condition. 

"Her story sounds better and gets her money and attention the same as our daughters disease."

He quickly took it down again. Oh, and in the same rant he claimed Kindall is a narcissist and that we at FJ are fueled by the devil.

Kindall has ALREADY SAID she doesn't want Lauren to know about it, or for anyone to leap to conclusions. What the hell is Russ trying to prove? Everyone who had anything to do with them knows Lauren's apparent good shape is the result of the bone marrow transplant and Kindall's care. So now Russ uses Lauren's *possible* medical crisis for attention.
Turd.

I'm can't even comment of Russ because he makes me so ragey! (Reminds me way to much of my twin nephews' mum, who would be fine to party 6 days of the week, but be too sick to see the boys of visitation day when she had to pay for bus fare to get there and dinner for them)

However, fair play to Lauren's mum!  I bet she's fuming over Russ but she keeps it so calm and to the point, and Lauren is such a sweet little doll who is obviously well looked after and loved. 

Hi Russ! I see you took the general FJ suggestion of checking in on your trip to Ohio to 'prove' you're going. Good boy. You can at least follow directions. 

As for the rest, shut the fuck up. Your daughter's person life is not yours to use. This is her fucking life, you fuck. This is her reality; her existence. Stop using it and her for your own fucked up pity needs. Leave her out of your drama and bullshit. 

28 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

we at FJ are fueled by the devil.

LOL! The only devil that fuels me is deviled eggs.

I can see all that healthy eating Russ claims to be doing is really paying off. In his mind, bacon wrapped chicken wings is a vegetable. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived