IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh will you shut up, Russell, you bottom dwelling, man-child! R is biologically your offspring, but she is NOT your child! To be your child you would have to put forth at least a minuscule amount of effort to be in her life. Do not ever mistake having offspring, with having children, because any male, no matter how base, can produce offspring...a man is the one who actually takes that offspring in, and shows them love, and kindness, two things you sorely lack! If you spent even a paltry fraction of the time you spend trying to convince the world of your worthiness to exist, on persuing your parental rights, I would consider you a father, and she your child. As it stands now, you are no more than a pathetic, lower life form, turned sperm donor, and don't you dare forget it! Now, kindly crawl back under your rock, before someone uses it to beat you.

::Breathes deeply, and returns to my historical documentaries.::

On 9/18/2016 at 0:16 PM, bea said:

Also, what's this crap with pictures of Rose saying he doesn't know if she's his? I thought that it had been established that she WAS his kid, at least according to SJ. Why would they go to all the trouble of having Lauren meet Rose if they weren't related? DNA tests are pretty simple these days, there's even mail-in kits. Though if he wants to avoid child support, contesting paternity is one way to do it. I don't remember if Rose was conceived when SJ was still technically married to David or not. I know the legal presumption is that the child is the product of the mother and mother's legal husband.
How are we supposed to feel sorry for you, Pudgy Tent-Dwelling Loser, if you're suddenly doubting the paternity of the kid you're supposedly being kept from seeing? I doubt SJ is seeing a penny from Russ; maybe he's casting doubt on her parentage to make himself feel better.

Yes SJ was still married to David at the time she was pregnant with Rose. She is legally David's, even she is not of his child but rightfully David's when it comes to physical and child support, etc.

If he is casting doubts of his paternity with Rose, so be it. It's better off anyway. Why even bother to post pictures of Rose? I think he is getting some knee jerking reactions and some pity from his FB readers going awwwwwww!

Just a thought since the pudgy one is starting to whine about the baby's parentage.

Maybe SJ is trying to obtain support from the sperm donor and for two years, while it gave him (self perceived) whining rights, she was his and being kept from him and blah, blah, blah. But, maybe SJ is asking for the sperm donor to take responsibility and now, well, she may not even be his. 

I can't even fathom how Russ's brain works, but it isn't out of character for him to cry and whine and try to back out of something when it comes to responsibility.

I doubt he will take steps to establish any sort of legal paternity. After all, most of the time, legal paternity comes with a child support order. And he doesn't seem fond of paying child support. 

And now...he's crying about the news he received today about his daughter's deteriorating condition.  He 'can hardly type' yet was pretty much simultaneously able to check in and enjoy the game at Hooter's.

Oh, and he's off to Ohio tomorrow to be a father to both his girls.  Sure.  Believe it when I see it.

47 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

And now...he's crying about the news he received today about his daughter's deteriorating condition.  He 'can hardly type' yet was pretty much simultaneously able to check in and enjoy the game at Hooter's.

Oh, and he's off to Ohio tomorrow to be a father to both his girls.  Sure.  Believe it when I see it.

How is he going to do that? Unemployment can only go so far. He is better off being with Lauren or planning on the trip up there when she and her mother goes for her second opinion up in northern state. Yeah, "evil ex".

Seems like he'll worry about that tomorrow, because right now, probably about midnight Peoria time, he's diving into a basket of bacon wrapped chicken wings, for lo, they bringeth about choirs of angels singing from on high......suddenly doesn't seem nearly as concerned about Lauren.  Can't type, he's so upset, but it does not seem to have altered his appetite one iota.

The only reason he would go to Ohio is to harass Sarah, piss off David, and at the same time, get an eyeful of what he's been missing.  Maybe talk her into some sweet love.  Rose is secondary.  Merely an excuse at this point for more selfish behavior. 

Yes, he should be focusing on Lauren, not stirring up trouble elsewhere.  He walked away from Rose, she does not need him in the slightest.  Lauren has the bond, Lauren should come first.

Holy Jesus...first he's upset he can't hardly type then he's tucking into a basket of wings at Hooter's. What a douchebag. If you're that damn upset, then maybe you should try to spend time with your kid instead of stuffing your face...and Hooter's ain't cheap.

Russ...you're an utter FAILURE...all because of YOU. 

Lauren is so important to him, and so is God. So, so important. So important that instead of paying the child support he owes, he's going to the track and eating gross garbage at a breastaurant.

His health is just so terrible and he can't imagine why! ((Picture of grease-wrapped grease with a big ol cup of grease sauce)).

And here I thought angels singing because of bacon-wrapped chicken wings was hyperbole by other posters. I should have known better. Disgusting. 

I want to always be in my girls lives and now is the time.

No, Russell, the time was ten years ago. Of course he wants a back pat for this, something that he should have been doing since day fucking one. Typical Russell, wanting praise for doing the bare minimum of what's expected. And it probably hasn't occurred to him that Lauren desperately needed him to step up and be a father BEFORE the recommendation for this surgery. JFC, Russell, get it together, if just for your daughters' sake.

It seems it didn't take much to soothe Russell's disturbed emotions. Hooters and food can do that, you know. So what if he received crushing news about his daughter? Bacon wrapped chicken wings make everything better.

So a few days ago he mentions Rose and declares he doesn't know if she is his. Now suddenly she IS his and he decides after a year and a half he wants to be part of her life? 

You gotta love that even in the admittedly emotional post about the difficulties Lauren is facing he still manages to come off as a condescending bitch. While Russell has done nothing for Lauren and has not been there for any of her medical procedures this past year, her mom is taking her to a doctor for a second opinion. "With  my full blessing" says Russell. As if to insinuate her mom needs his permission and "blessing" to make any kind of medical decisions for her daughter! The daughter SHE parents pretty much alone.

Sure Russ, while Lauren faces a scary diagnosis and potentially even scarier surgery, go off and get yourself involved in yet another court case in another state and focus on a child whom you have rejected since day #1. You "cut all contact" with "baby mama #2" but now decide at that now is the time to go try to be involved in Rose's life. Hope you are prepared to pay child support for another kid, pay out of state attorney fees and find a job that will pay enough to allow this AND the time off so you can travel back and forth for an out of state court case. All while. . .the child who DOES know you and actually, for some reason, LOVES you, prepares for a difficult trip to yet another different state for a very serious problem. 

Yep. Perfect timing Russ. Perfect.

See, by "going to Ohio" he avoids the tough part of parenting a child with serious medical issues.  Why on earth, should he be required to sit for hours in a hospital whilst his progeny is cut apart, poked, prodded in a pretty dangerous part of her body, then sewn back together to spend weeks in agonizing pain healing...when he can go catch a glimpse of Sarah?

Selfish bastard.

I've had a headache for 2 days, so forgive me if I'm missing any of the story. I'm trying to make sense of this, but it's...not working.
Russ isn't sure Rose is his child, he's only seen her once in person and has never bothered to establish legal paternity. Since Rose's mother was legally married at the time of Rose's birth, her husband is automatically assumed to be the father. As to what's on the birth certificate, who knows (I hope SJ left it blank). Russ, who is a useless douchbag, has never contributed in any way to Rose's upkeep or SJ's, even when her pregnancy with Rose put her life at risk. Rose lives with her mother and siblings in Ohio.

Russ is Lauren's legal father. He has visitation and pays- or is supposed to pay - child support, and she lives in the same Illinois town. Lauren has Hurler Syndrome, a very rare metabolic disease, and she went through a bone marrow transplant to halt the neurological progressiom of the disease. However, Lauren has special needs, and this will not change. The bone marrow transplant did not address the damage that Hurler Syndrome does to the body.
After posting on FB that Lauren's doctor called that morning regarding a new development regarding the skeletal issues caused by Hurler Syndrome, which may result in paralysis at worst and maybe at best a surgical intervention requiring internal rods and the possibility of a trachea tube, Russ asks for thoughts and prayers because this is HIS CHILD and she's facing a lot of scary health stuff.
At the end of that post, Russ states that he is leaving for OHIO to "be there" for a toddler he's only ever seen once before, while his older daughter is having a health crisis in Peoria, IL, (THE SAME TOWN RUSS LIVES IN). And in his mind, this demonstrates the depth of his paternal dedication.
Meanwhile, Lauren's mother must deal with getting second opinions and making what sounds like some really terrifying choices regarding Lauren's skeletal system and interventions to retain as much body movement as possible while protecting her brain stem and spinal cord. And Russ is....leaving town to go see Rose at the exact same time Lauren and her family need to make choices regarding her mobility and quality of life. Because he's THAT devoted of a father.
What. The. FUCK. Seriously. His time stamps when each post is made.
8:32pm, at Hooters to watch the Bears game.
8:49, post about getting a call that morning regarding Lauren's skeletal issues, describing it as a punch to the soul, etc and saying he's leaving for Ohio because "I want to always be in my girls lives and now is the time. "
9:03pm, picture of Lauren and Rose and how they're in his heart and mind every day. Sob
10:14 Really annoyed by the Bears poor performance.
10:33 Bacon wrapped chicken, yay!

I just....really? REALLY? He's bugging out on Lauren at a crucial time, when Kindall is making choices that will affect the rest of Lauren's life, but it's okay because he's going to Ohio to see Rose, who he said TWO DAYS AGO may not be his child.
And then back to bacon-wrapped chicken and the Bears game.
I keep thinking I'm missing something, some crucial piece of information that will make his choices about "being there" for "his girls" (one of whom he publicly claimed might not be his child, but that was two whole days before he decided he needed to be in her life) make SENSE. Because right now, the douchbaggery of ditching Lauren during a major health crisis to visit a toddler whose parentage he questioned TWO DAYS AGO is just staggering.
What the fuck, Russell. If you want to contribute to their lives, stay in Peoria and get a goddammed JOB and pay Kindall CHILD SUPPORT so she's able to be with Lauren while your daughter goes through this. Pay SJ some fucking child support, while you're at it.
Oh my God, I am just so fucking baffled that anyone would act like this and claim that he's doing it for his kids. That cowardly tub of lard.

His leaving now, while Lauren's mother manages the crisis, medical care, and trip out of state (as well as the expenses) because that is exactly who he is and what he does. It's his character. His MO. Whatever you want to call it.

He takes no responsibility for anyone or anything, not even his own damn self most of the time. I am pretty sure the mothers of both his daughters know this and no doubt Kindall is actually glad to be rid of him at this time of trial; she has enough to deal with and worry about, she doesn't need his whiney ass hanging around making life miserable for everyone. Then again, I could easily be projecting what I think onto her because that is exactly what I would feel under the circumstances.

When the going gets tough, Russ runs, whines, hides and plays.

Meanwhile, David has IG posts of "the Meister children", including Rose.

Will there be another flashlight beating incident when Russ gets to Ohio?

I should stop expecting Russ to act like a decent human being.
Wonder if he knows where SJ lives, and if she's going to let him see Rose. If there's no visitation order, I don't think she has to, does she?

Is Russell really going to make the effort to drive several states away? I would have expected a slew of pictures "proving" his dedicated dad status, and various "check in" points. Check in, Indiana state line! Check in, Ohio! A duck faced selfie with the skyline of Cincinnati in the background. A picture of a junky fast food meal. 

I took a peek at Davids instagram. I wonder if Russell knows about it? He doesn't seem upset by the fact David refers to Rose as his. It looks like the pictures that Russell posted of Rose he lifted from SJs blog. 

His absence from Lauren during this time (if he actually follows through with "leaving for Ohio") may be a good thing for Lauren, too. I'm sure it is painful to her to listen to her mom and dad, who she  both loves, not get along. This is a scary time for her and she needs all the love, support, encouragement and positivity she can get. Everything Russell just ain't good at giving. But on the other hand, his presence near her may be comforting to her, especially if he has been there before in the past (though not recent past). 

Who the fuck knows. But he sure isn't thinking of her -  just himself, as usual. 

1 hour ago, Zuzus Petals said:

David has two pictures up, both captioned "Daddy and Rose" or "Rose and Daddy".

He's also showing pics of Buckeyes. (Side note, SJ posted one too). It appears David is making it known he is in Ohio at the moment. 

And Russ is running off to be Rose's dad?

Timing is never a coincidence with these people. 

My earlier flashlight fight comment was a joke. I forgot the level of insanity and game playing in the lives of these people. 

4 hours ago, bea said:

cowardly tub of lard.

Thread title for thread after next. 

Aaaaaaaannnd now it looks like David has privatized his instagram. Well that is one up from Russ. Russ will never privatize anything.

On the court access website it listed that David's probationary period was terminated earlier this month. Maybe he's moving / plans to move to Ohio to be closer to SJ and the kids now that probation is up. Russell's OP on David from 2 years ago has expired this month, too, and was not renewed. This may explain Russell's sudden interest in Rose and David's sudden posting of pictures from (what I assume to be) Ohio. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived