IGNORED

Let the JinJer Wedding Planning Begin!

Kaylo

19 hours ago, sunshine said:

If Jinger does marry this guy, at least she gets to live in "city." So, when do we think we will hear about an engagement?

Last ep., of the upcoming CO.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:

Last ep., of the upcoming CO.

I agree. All so they can have a 3rd season.

6 hours ago, doubleT said:

Going off the ONLY three things I know about Jinger after watching this show for years .... at her wedding reception, she will have a coffee bar, a photo booth and pickles. 

Probs also have some of those bible tracts she loves so much. Centerpieces? I mean her invitees may be godly but who knows about Jeremy's family and friends?

22 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

Who's board is this?  FJ?  Jinger herself?

I think it's a FJ board for Jinger's wedding.

My vote for JinJer wedding favors:

Crappy Ray Comfort bible tracts + essential oils samples.

my wedding date guess: december 10 , 2016. A winter/christmas themed wedding!

wedding dress: long sleeves and no veil but a head band made of white lace.

On June 28, 2016 at 7:53 PM, HereticHick said:

I want to see cannoli at the reception, and I want a gaggle of howlers to mispronounce "cannoli" 5 different ways.

And Jboob picking up a cannoli and saying "hola" to Jeremy's mom

Evil me likes that Jinger's kids will be Eye-talian.

I just noticed that I'm "praying for a GOOD baby"... two things, first, universe note that I am not praying for nor do I want another baby! Second, what is this in reference to??

2 hours ago, eveandadam said:

If the elastic on the headband is adjustable enough, they can reuse it when they have their first female blessing.

I'd love to see Jinger's hair softly swept back with fresh flowers and maybe a birdcage veil.

27 minutes ago, twinmama said:

I just noticed that I'm "praying for a GOOD baby"... two things, first, universe note that I am not praying for nor do I want another baby! Second, what is this in reference to??

If I remember correctly..Jill Rodiguez said she was praying for a good baby the last time she was pregnant...

28 minutes ago, twinmama said:

Jill Rodrigues. She was praying for a good baby because the eleven that came before her were crappy. That woman is amazing, if you have time.

29 minutes ago, twinmama said:

What did I miss? If you can't post a link can you direct me?

5 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Jill Rodrigues. She was praying for a good baby because the eleven that came before her were crappy. That woman is amazing, if you have time.

Oh no, lol the 11 before her... I mean lady, if you have 10 crappy kids, odds are you're getting another crappy one.

6 minutes ago, patsymae said:

What did I miss? If you can't post a link can you direct me?

36 minutes ago, twinmama said:

I once tried to go down all these rabbit holes, but we have so many I gave up lol but that one is 1700 on the list with links to the original convo. 

Just now, Casserole said:

I once tried to go down all these rabbit holes, but we have so many I gave up lol but that one is 1700 on the list

Oh thank you! I never actually looked at the titles page, I figured it was just a list. lol

7 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Isn't December 10th Josie Duggar's birthday? I don't know if JB and Meechelle would let something as big as a wedding distract everyone from celebrating the birth of their Miracle Baby.

6 hours ago, twinmama said:

Lol I'm "Degreed Law Professional" and I just graduated law school so I kinda like... never want to comment again? No more reputation? 

ETA I AM "CHILDREN STACKED LIKE CORDWOOD" NOW NOOOOO

3 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Isn't December 10th Josie Duggar's birthday? I don't know if JB and Meechelle would let something as big as a wedding distract everyone from celebrating the birth of their Miracle Baby.

That's a good point, however , december is the month with most Duggar birthdays. And I think they are used to having celebrations cramped together during that time: birthdays, christmas, mission trips right before christmas,...

maybe they'll get married even earlier, december 3?

4 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Nah, they'll have the wedding and just let Josie upstage the whole thing. Like when Erin and Chad stopped their wedding to throw a birthday party for the creepy foot fetishist/rapist her family hangs out with.

December 10 is a good day, and not because of murrakle Josie. Number ONE of Four was born on that day in 1991. Have a wonderful wedding!

14 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I was disappointed when I was no longer a special snowflake.

Ah, but now you had green hair in college!   I am pleased to have arrived at the stage where I made my blog private--though I don't really have a blog.   ;)

Since we know that J'shelle wore the same dress as Kelly Bates, perhaps we should be checking out the Bates wedding photos for her next MOB dress--altered and with clunky shoes.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived