IGNORED

Let the JinJer Wedding Planning Begin!

Kaylo

Though it was discussed in another thread, we shall begin with...

the naughty shoes-headship blessing-precious moments cake topper!

image.png

...and for the bridesmaids, this beauty! Jana can add sleeves and a chest covering wad of material and a longer skirt underneath, right???

image.png

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jinger is an attractive woman. I'd hate to see her dress modified to have a dumb modesty panel. I hope she gets what she wants after years of living with DQ and Boob.

So much for Counting On being cancelled? More Marriages = more money for the Duggar family....

@Kaylo Love the dress, but it would have to be the American flag...or the Razorback flag (football and American football are basically the same thing, ;) )

Eat your heart out Sierra! We're gonna give Jinger one last hurrah - probably first one too - before she's condemned to being a 'meek' pastor's wife and popping out eleventy kids.

Maybe we can't Free Jinger, but we can show her a good time. 

2 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

Eat your heart out Sierra! We're gonna give Jinger one last hurrah - probably first one too - before she's condemned to being a 'meek' pastor's wife and popping out eleventy kids.

Maybe we can't Free Jinger, but we can show her a good time. 

Shouldn't you be planning the bachelorette party instead?:kitty-wink:

23 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

Oh, that sounds like even more fun!

10 hours ago, Kayleigh83 said:

For the bridesmaids dresses, mayhap a fetching bolero to preserve their modesty? 

image.gif

I actually like that look; not for the modesty part, per se, but because I don't like my upper arms. :my_blush:

10 hours ago, Kaylo said:

Oh, that sounds like even more fun!

I'm pretty sure Jing would pass out from shock before we even cracked the first bottle of champagne though.

12 hours ago, Kayleigh83 said:

For the bridesmaids dresses, mayhap a fetching bolero to preserve their modesty? 

image.gif

The bolero is a good idea but would it pas the standards, you can still see the arms from the shoulder down :) It would be nice to see something like this.

For the wedding dress we have seen that a modesty panel is not necessary, there a lot of modest dresses out there

I don't have many opinions on the dresses or decorations, but I'd love to see one of those photo booths, to honor Jinger's interest in photography. Yes, I know cool stuff at her wedding won't happen, but I can dream.

On the other hand, she'd  need three booths. One for Jill R, one for Jessa, and one for everyone else, so everyone would have a chance to get a picture taken!

Or she could just wear a properly fitted wedding dress.  They make "modest necklines" that show no cleavage, but they do show collar bone and I guess in Duggar speak that is as good as flashing your godgarden, or the revolving baby door or what ever they call their vaginas. 

Depending on the wedding season, this (image below) could work as a dress (Note-- this is in my top 5 of wedding dresses for myself and I'm single AF).  Admittedly, it is a winter dress 634bdbd291388ae00854e483a179c648.jpg

10 minutes ago, Kira said:
5 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

Depending on the wedding season, this (image below) could work as a dress (Note-- this is in my top 5 of wedding dresses for myself and I'm single AF).  Admittedly, it is a winter dress 634bdbd291388ae00854e483a179c648.jpg

I like this modest bridesmaid dress

770e22648a5dd232ec4ab6dbdc259af1.jpg

These two are both very pretty, & the burgundy dress would make a very nice wedding gown, too.

13 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

Ooh, a Duggar bachelorette party!

-Sherbert punch served in shot glasses

-An inspirational speaker (Sierra, maybe) who "inspires" and "encourages" the young ladies on their future as broodmares and laundry slaves.

-An "exotic" tater tot casserole sprinkled with parsley 

-Cookies from the Doughmestic Housewife and chocolate dipped strawberries from Sierra

-Fun games: They can just reuse the ones from their baby showers. Bachelorette party/baby shower- both prepping for babies!

Jinger has shown some fashion sense, although based on that orange skin, something she and Donald Trump have in common, she might be colored blind. Maybe a black and white theme would be best?

54 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Or she could just wear a properly fitted wedding dress.  They make "modest necklines" that show no cleavage, but they do show collar bone and I guess in Duggar speak that is as good as flashing your godgarden, or the revolving baby door or what ever they call their vaginas. 

I do not see Jinger going the modesty panel route. She has more fashion sense.

I dont see soccer playing any part of the wedding.  Thats in his "past."  He's now a minister and its all about jebus.  I think, of all the duggar shit shows, this will be the most worldly.  Jer has real life friends and associates in addition to the Duggar humpers, there may be a mega church involved and an actual reception.

but looking at  the Allure modest line (I think that is where her sisters' dresses came from) she will have a hard time finding a dress that is distinctively different fromm Jill's or jessa's dress.  She could of course go to a different designer. But one sister did lace the other one (blush) tulle  so where is JinJer going to turn?

2 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

but looking at  the Allure modest line (I think that is where her sisters' dresses came from) she will have a hard time finding a dress that is distinctively different fromm Jill's or jessa's dress.  She could of course go to a different designer. But one sister did lace the other one (blush) tulle  so where is JinJer going to turn?

She could pull off a different shape.  She's (by far) the skinniest (older) Duggar daughter, and I can see her in a mermaid a la Alyssa Bates.

1 minute ago, Gillyweed said:

When Jessa got married was her dress altered to be more modest?

I believe no, it didn't need to be. It came with a scoop neck and sleeves, I think it was already appropriate to her standards.

12 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

When Jessa got married was her dress altered to be more modest?

I thought that was Jill.  I believe it was Jessa that chose the Allure Modest.

Jill did that fancy bridal salon party and I believe hers was initially a strapless dress.

ETA Jill was also the one who made Jana alter her bridesmaids' dresses (in a hideous way may I add).  I believe Jessa's bridesmaids' dresses were already modest enough by her standards. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived