IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Five

SpoonfulOSugar

Poor Monica. At least some fundies have a two year difference between babies. She didn't get a rest at all.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, teachergirl said:

Monica Daming Brown and David, ( Scotty's son) has their fifth almost 3 and half months ago, Katherine Lee.  For those of you keeping track, their oldest Iona, will not be 6 until January of 2017 so yeah, poor Monica has not had a break since they married in 2010.  She will certainly be pregnant again by the time Iona turns 6. This was on her perpetually single, older sister Elizabeth's Instagram account,

I can't imagine how she deals with all these little ones and being constantly pregnant. There is probably a lot of blanket training (or worse stuff) going on.

2 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Monica Daming Brown and David, ( Scotty's son) has their fifth almost 3 and half months ago, Katherine Lee.  For those of you keeping track, their oldest Iona, will not be 6 until January of 2017 so yeah, poor Monica has not had a break since they married in 2010.  She will certainly be pregnant again by the time Iona turns 6. This was on her perpetually single, older sister Elizabeth's Instagram account,

So she had her first of five at the same time I had my one and only.  I just can't even wrap my head around that.

And her eldest hasn't even hit Class One yet. I'm sure homeschooling is going to be an academic win.

5 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Monica Daming Brown and David, ( Scotty's son) has their fifth almost 3 and half months ago, Katherine Lee.  For those of you keeping track, their oldest Iona, will not be 6 until January of 2017 so yeah, poor Monica has not had a break since they married in 2010.  She will certainly be pregnant again by the time Iona turns 6.

IIRC, her mother had a babe in arms at the 2010 wedding. Don't recall how many kids in all (of which Monica was one of if not the oldest), but don't think that the baby was a late in life "accident."

Cant believe theres been no Duggar announcement yet, but the Bateses who had babies at the same time are on number two.

14 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

IIRC, her mother had a babe in arms at the 2010 wedding. Don't recall how many kids in all (of which Monica was one of if not the oldest), but don't think that the baby was a late in life "accident."

I think there are 14 or 15 Daming kids. I don't hope Monica will stay fertile as long as her mother or she could easily hit 15+

16 hours ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

Cant believe theres been no Duggar announcement yet, but the Bateses who had babies at the same time are on number two.

Jill and Derek are probably  waiting to come back to the states so they don't get slamed for getting pregnant in a zuki infested place. Or they have to wait for it to air on Counting On before they announce it.  It's coming very soon. 

17 minutes ago, MamaB said:

Jill and Derek are probably  waiting to come back to the states so they don't get slamed for getting pregnant in a zuki infested place. Or they have to wait for it to air on Counting On before they announce it.  It's coming very soon. 

And Jessa and Ben are waiting till spurge is 9 months so they can bless a child with adoption

24 minutes ago, Jessalyn said:

And Jessa and Ben are waiting till spurge is 9 months so they can bless a child with adoption

Just the thought of it makes me want to puke!

49 minutes ago, Jessalyn said:

Actually I think Jessa will conveniently get pregnant every time her baby turns 9 months so she isn't able to adopt. 

"Whoops! Guess we can't adopt this year! But we will talk incessantly about it in the mean time."

I'm on the speculation train that Jess is already preggo based on recent pics.  I'm pretty sure Jill is too, but I'm not as certain. 

1 hour ago, JMO said:

I'm on the speculation train that Jess is already preggo based on recent pics.  I'm pretty sure Jill is too, but I'm not as certain. 

Jessa definitely looks it.   Not sure about Jill, but Im sure that will be soon as well.   

8 hours ago, Jessalyn said:

That deadline is upon her in two days. 

3 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

Where are the pictures that support this theory????:my_biggrin:

Jinger's engagement pics, and assorted tourist pics in NYC and Philly. 

23 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

Where are the pictures that support this theory????:my_biggrin:

Speculate at your own risk (I'm all for it, in this case).

On August 2, 2016 at 0:17 PM, hoipolloi said:

Ooh, n e v e r an accident, don't you know!! Just proof of Ma & Pa  Daming's spayshul favored status with You-Know-Who!!! 

I remember thinking that cute little kids are show-stealers and a newborn in the arms of the mother of the bride is the ultimate cute little kid. Had I been Monica, I'd've been sorely miffed about that. But chances are very good that Monica didn't give it a thought. 

We can add Audri Botkin and Lacie Bowman to this list....They both look pregnant in their recital photos on Lacie music page on FB.

21 hours ago, teachergirl said:

We can add Audri Botkin and Lacie Bowman to this list....They both look pregnant in their recital photos on Lacie music page on FB.

Wow - Middle Tennessee has truly become the land of fecundity and big hair. :pb_lol:

Christa (McDonald) Blanchard, eldest daughter of James and Stacy, and her husband Daniel had a baby girl early this morning. I'm pretty sure that's their third, after two sons. 

5 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Christa (McDonald) Blanchard, eldest daughter of James and Stacy, and her husband Daniel had a baby girl early this morning. I'm pretty sure that's their third, after two sons. 

She's had a number of miscarriages, so I'm happy for her. 

3 hours ago, MamaB said:

Jeanne Morton just posted a picture on her instagram and Alyssa looks like she might have a bump. Not sure though.

I came here to say the same thing. And is that Dorothy in the same pic? She might be, too.

25 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I came here to say the same thing. And is that Dorothy in the same pic? She might be, too.

Its Martha (Tayte is in the top photo in blue). Both look like maybes.

On 6.8.2016 at 7:17 PM, Marian the Librarian said:

Wow - Middle Tennessee has truly become the land of fecundity and big hair. :pb_lol:

You made me laugh so hard! Thank you!

Alyssa Morton is probably pregnant by now. But I'm not so sure with Darthy. She recently had her third son and this might be some extra weight from the pregnancy that she is still carrying around.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived