IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Five

SpoonfulOSugar

I figured as much...I wonder how this play into his med school plans...Kelly said last year she was working to help pay the bills.. tough road to support a wife and child while in college and remain debt free.....

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, teachergirl said:

I figured as much...I wonder how this play into his med school plans...Kelly said last year she was working to help pay the bills.. tough road to support a wife and child while in college and remain debt free.....

The price of medical school,  even at a state University,  is astronomical.  And it is impossible to work full time. Maybe part time the first year or so but not after.  Unless you have several hundred thousand saved you need student loans. 

and what makes me sad is she is very young, the idea that you would work, explore, maybe go to school herself has been drummed out of her. I think half the time these women get pregnant because they are bored.

Scott Brown confirmed he had two new grandchildren this year in his annual newsletter. No additional information given. :(

On 7/20/2016 at 6:18 AM, uber frau said:

Kendalyn Staddon is expecting Blessing No.4 next January.

Do they have a blog? Or did you read this on their facebook page? 

If it's a blog, can you please tell me the name of the blog. 

2 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

Do they have a blog? Or did you read this on their facebook page? 

If it's a blog, can you please tell me the name of the blog. 

The blog is  RobertlovesKendalyn.

54 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

The blog is  RobertlovesKendalyn.

Oh, of course it is. I should have known that without asking since nearly Fundie couple goes that ridiculous route. My goodness, they certainly don't teach creativity in those families do they. 

Thanks!

I may have been wrong about Bria Cosper. My cousins and I have a mutual friend with a similar sounding name that is pregnant. I received an invitation to said friends baby shower. Sorry if I jumped the gun.

On 8 July 2016 at 9:08 AM, fundiefan said:

She certainly looks pregnant to me. It could be bad posture, but I'd bet baby.

Law school or not, they have a quiver to fill.

She has recently pinned some examples of photography ideas for 4 kids. 

Gender and precise birthdate are unknown, but Katie Morton Smith has had her 8th baby. Due to the timing of the post that revealed the birth and GoFundMe page, it's very likely that the baby was born Saturday or Sunday (July 30-31).

1 hour ago, SolomonFundy said:

Gender and precise birthdate are unknown, but Katie Morton Smith has had her 8th baby. Due to the timing of the post that revealed the birth and GoFundMe page, it's very likely that the baby was born Saturday or Sunday (July 30-31).

Where did you hear about a gofundme page? 

And that is heartbreaking to welcome a new baby while dealing with her horrible husband being arrested. :(

Regina Seppi had their third, Elisha David sometime this weekend as per Esther's FB page.

I guess we will find out about Bria Cosper at some point as well as Meredith.  Having babies would keep her constantly busy and distracted.....

16 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Hate to change the subject. But why was her husband arrested. 

This entire thread is on that:

41 minutes ago, MamaB said:

Beth Lane (S'morton)is pregnant with #4. Due in January.

That was quick.  Didn't she just give birth in January?

32 minutes ago, JMO said:

That was quick.  Didn't she just give birth in January?

I think she turned 1 over the summer actually.

1 hour ago, MamaB said:

If you look at the first post in this thread we have a list of pregnancies and current births.  Also it's a good idea to tag spoonfulofsugar when you have new info since she's keeping the list current.  You do that by typing @username and choosing from list that pops up.

1 minute ago, justmy2cents said:

If you look at the first post in this thread we have a list of pregnancies and current births.  Also it's a good idea to tag spoonfulofsugar when you have new info since she's keeping the list current.  You do that by typing @username and choosing from list that pops up.

Okay. Thanks! I didn't know about that I needed or should tag her

1 hour ago, MamaB said:

@SpoonfulOSugar it won't let me edit my original post but she's due January 6th.

4 hours ago, MamaB said:

Okay. Thanks! I didn't know about that I needed or should tag her

@SpoonfulOSugar it won't let me edit my original post but she's due January 6th.

Do you know them personally?

Monica Daming Brown and David, ( Scotty's son) has their fifth almost 3 and half months ago, Katherine Lee.  For those of you keeping track, their oldest Iona, will not be 6 until January of 2017 so yeah, poor Monica has not had a break since they married in 2010.  She will certainly be pregnant again by the time Iona turns 6. This was on her perpetually single, older sister Elizabeth's Instagram account,

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived