IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 8- Me, me, me missionary

samurai_sarah

5 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

All I want to do is slap his smirking great gob with a wet kipper.

My favorite quote of the day!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because the source is a private FB page, I won't post the picture, but I found a picture of some of the Kafue youth from John's church taken in one of the rooms of his house.  In the background, it shows a popcorn making machine (like the kind you'd see at movie theaters or from a street vendor) and Nautilus-type gym equipment--which apparently doesn't see use, if we go by John's selfies.

John has merely transplanted his American-Independent-Baptist-Fundie priorities to different soil. So, let's recap the relevant "missionary" stuff in his home:

• Weight-lifting/gym equipment
  • Matching fridge and freezer (according to other FJ posts)
  • Commercial popcorn machine
  • Full upright piano
  • American dress clothing (suits and ties, dress shoes)
  • Trashed airplane DIY kit

And I'm sure there's more that we just haven't seen yet.  He really, truly doesn't get contextual living, does he?

John take missionary grifting to a whole new level. 

I can't believe he conned that many people into giving him money. If I didn't have a soul, I could be a whole lot richer by scamming IFB churches. But I would feel guilty, something John doesn't. He feels like he is entitled to all this.

1 hour ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

John has merely transplanted his American-Independent-Baptist-Fundie priorities to different soil. So, let's recap the relevant "missionary" stuff in his home:

• Weight-lifting/gym equipment
  • Matching fridge and freezer (according to other FJ posts)
  • Commercial popcorn machine
  • Full upright piano
  • American dress clothing (suits and ties, dress shoes)
  • Trashed airplane DIY kit

And I'm sure there's more that we just haven't seen yet.  He really, truly doesn't get contextual living, does he?

Don't forget the printer and the troopie! 

Poor ole John boy never gets its right.

He takes off for his first ( reported) trip to the dark interior then JinJers courting story hits the internetz.

John has all but been forgotten about. No HOT READ messages for John boys thread. No pages and pages  generated over 24 hours.

His precious photos of him sat with his wonderful grifted white board wasted. His wonderful godly posing wearing his daft hat wasted.

Him smirking with his His very best smirks wasted. WASTED folks.

:violin::violin::violin:

Actually, those pictures of the vacation mission trip weren't from John's FB page.  As of this morning, he had not posted anything about the trip.  Instead he had posted a political link about Zambia, I believe.

I find this very strange that he's not bragging and posting away about his trip to the bush.  Maybe he's feeling slightly guilty for leaving Esther by herself?

6 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

I find this very strange that he's not bragging and posting away about his trip to the bush.  Maybe he's feeling slightly guilty for leaving Esther by herself?

They probably got an upswing in donations because of the latest baby.  He's saving those photos for the next time Satan attacks, AKA he pisses off more donors.  BTW, @Gimme a Free RV can you give me a hint as to which convert posted those pictures.  I looked at half the list of the usual suspects and couldn't find them.

17 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

Don't forget the printer and the troopie! 

And the giant paper cutter and the magical accordion!  And enough obstetrical equipment for a clinic - or so he boasted.  

Oddly enough, one of the things I find most repulsive and pretentious is John's floor to ceiling bookcase crammed with leather bound books.   He paid to have that lot shipped out too.  

9 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Actually, those pictures of the vacation mission trip weren't from John's FB page.  As of this morning, he had not posted anything about the trip.  Instead he had posted a political link about Zambia, I believe.

Ah. I can't access Johns face book, so just presumed. 

Spoiler

@Palimpsest, hint: common FB friends.  Overseas.  If you can access the public part of Windbag's page, you can see the locals who like him.  

John is asking for prayers because he feels poorly. How many of these sorts of posts has he made? It seems like he is constantly claiming to be sick and in need of prayer. 

John's wife pushed a human being out of her body with no pain killers.  She will likely be very sore and have difficulty sitting down for the next bit.  Her nipples will be sore at first from nursing her baby.  If the baby sleeps through a nursing, her breasts might feel uncomfortable.

Thanks for your prayers. Not feeling well at all.

Bro. John 
Zambia

In other words, thank you for praying for what is the outcome of my traveling away from my family and my wife who just gave birth.  I ate the food and drank the water given me in a village I visited and now, I am sick.  Before I felt bad, though, I was able to run to Victoria Falls and take some selfies with my Indiana Jones hat on.  So, I have some loose stools and I'm tired.  So thankful for Esther being here to baby me and wait on me hand and foot while she I recover from feeling bad.  The devil must be responsible for my illness.  That's the only explanation I can come up with.  We're running low on Pepto Bismol, so please send some with the next care package--that I am not asking or praying for.

Spoiler

None of John's Zambian FB friends seem to be sick and they haven't mentioned that John isn't feeling well.  :pb_lol:

Shrader's now gone full conspiracy theory and written about 8 paragraphs to describe how he believes Trump is a plant to get Hillary elected :pb_lol:

He's whipping his followers into a regular frenzy.

16 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

Shrader's now gone full conspiracy theory and written about 8 paragraphs to describe how he believes Trump is a plant to get Hillary elected :pb_lol:

He's whipping his followers into a regular frenzy.

That's my favorite conspiracy theory this election cycle!  I love repeating it to my crazier right-wing family members. 

Oh, I'm so glad John's illness isn't stopping him from being on FB and educating us all.

Esther, honey!  Bring me a slice of cake with my iced tea, will ya?  I'm still on Facebook and I'm not done pontificating.  Loveyameanit. 

Thanks @Gimme a Free RV.  

Note: None of the leg-humpers are asking how poor Esther feels.  It is all about John.

And here is hoping he doesn't transmit whatever lurgy he has to the latest babe.

#ShutthefuckupJohnShrader

Wonder if the one guy who told him he couldn't feel sick because it's not biblical will appear again. Then again I am sure he is blocked from John's Facebook. I am not suprised by the Trump talk, but has anyone asked who he plans to vote for. Then again will he be able to vote? If he is staying in Africa indefinitely shouldn't he be more concerned with his politics where he's at. I know, I know he can't be bothered to learn the native language so why would he concern himself with being politically knowledgeable about local politics.

His latest post basically proclaims his love for his wife, children, and the people of Africa.  Someone (Daddy?) either told him to stop being so egocentric or...he reads FJ!

ETA:  Gringo John had plenty of opportunity to contract a virus or worms of some sort while traveling, since he doesn't believe in vaccinations.  Aside from probably eating food that his system couldn't handle, he probably had to sleep without a mosquito net.  His FB fans might feel sorry for him, but I don't.  I think it's rather prideful and downright dangerous to believe that you don't need to be vaccinated against mosquito and water-borne ailments.

Proverbs 16:18(KJV)

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

On June 21, 2016 at 11:29 PM, Gimme a Free RV said:

I don't think John is capable of guilt after what he has gleefully put his wife and children through with no say of their own. 

10 hours ago, infooverload said:

Wonder if the one guy who told him he couldn't feel sick because it's not biblical will appear again. Then again I am sure he is blocked from John's Facebook. I am not suprised by the Trump talk, but has anyone asked who he plans to vote for. Then again will he be able to vote? If he is staying in Africa indefinitely shouldn't he be more concerned with his politics where he's at. I know, I know he can't be bothered to learn the native language so why would he concern himself with being politically knowledgeable about local politics.

Assuming he registered at the last place he lived, he should be able to send in an absentee ballot if he really wanted to. If he does, I'm guessing he'll follow the fundie trend of voting Constitution Party or write in Cruz. Or Tozer :pb_lol:

And yeah, it'd be nice if he paid the slightest attention to local politics. He posted about tension related to upcoming elections on 6/1, and said he hadn't even been aware of the resulting violence taking place in Kafue :pb_rollseyes:

He may not vote at all.

And gee whiz, John. You went to a place without any idea of its politics or how violent it was?

1 hour ago, season of life said:

He may not vote at all.

And gee whiz, John. You went to a place without any idea of its politics or how violent it was?

That would require John to do research to make an informed decision instead of just going on his own whims!

The plane!! He's posting about the plane! Says he misses flying and then someone asked what happened to the plane. His response:

John Esther Shrader

A) The missionary that has the plane sadly lost his wife to cancer, he's still out of the country.  They've changed the aviation laws C) We don't have a place to put the plane right now D) Even if we did, no guarantee that it could be made legal due to law and rule changes

29 minutes ago, Freejin said:

The plane!! He's posting about the plane! Says he misses flying and then someone asked what happened to the plane. His response:

John Esther Shrader

A) The missionary that has the plane sadly lost his wife to cancer, he's still out of the country.  They've changed the aviation laws C) We don't have a place to put the plane right now D) Even if we did, no guarantee that it could be made legal due to law and rule changes

He's missing B) It was all a crock of shit.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived