IGNORED

Lori Alexander learning less than ever- Part 7

She makes these utterly false divisions. I mean...I don't get her spewage how one is so diametrically opposed to the other. 

I love my husband...we compromise. Its not "submission", it's being grown ups. Working is not always a "choice". I DOUBT Lori shops at Goodwill. 

Good Lord that woman is fullashit...

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thinking....Ken mentioned dreaming of retirement when he was here (you know...when he was bitching and moaning about The Frugal Mentor's overpriced vitamins and all organic diet).  

I wonder if Lori preaches about being a Godly Older Woman and God's #1 most important rule that Lori women stay home no.matter.what.forevah, because Ken put in for her to go back to work after the kids were grown. 

Ken came up poor, and he seems very financially motivated (see Tithing: Don't put Kenny and Baby under the law!).  I doubt he's thrilled about paying for Lori to sit home kicking cats and ruling the internet all day long.  I bet he wanted her to work so he could retire earlier.  

Lori's a princess (see: I'll just put a hole in this diaphragm...), but the baby shop was closed. Presto.  The birth of The Godly Mentor who speaks for The God of the Universe (who just happens to want Lori to stay home).

1 hour ago, Koala said:

See that navy dress?  That's how.

navy.jpg

Well, she's blasphemous enough to believe herself the mouthpiece of the God of the universe, so I guess it's possible she calls her breasts the Jesus twins.

From the comments on today's post:

"I listened to the full sermon and it was great.. But he supports pastor Steve Anderson who is quite good as well,but believes and I believe preaches that the haulocaust is a lie and that the promises for Israel are for the church etc... And has come out with some other bizarre stuff. Some of his sermons are quite good. But I would stay away from others. Just a caution to be discerning about some of the preaching of these two men. I did enjoy and fully agree with this sermon though. Good post!"

Lori's response:

"I have never heard of Steve Anderson and I don't know what else this preacher preaches but I sure loved this sermon!"

She knows who Steve Anderson is. At the bottom of this post she links to one of his sermons.

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/09/god-multiplied-our-conception.html

:my_dodgy:

I am in my car waiting to pick my daughter up from school. I knocked this out in less than seven minutes. Forgive my handwriting!image.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Loveday said:

"I listened to the full sermon and it was great.. But he supports pastor Steve Anderson who is quite good as well,but believes and I believe preaches that the haulocaust is a lie and that the promises for Israel are for the church etc... And has come out with some other bizarre stuff. Some of his sermons are quite good. But I would stay away from others. Just a caution to be discerning about some of the preaching of these two men. I did enjoy and fully agree with this sermon though. Good post!"

Lori's response:

"I have never heard of Steve Anderson and I don't know what else this preacher preaches but I sure loved this sermon!"

She knows who Steve Anderson is. At the bottom of this post she links to one of his sermons.

:clap:   Here's another:

Reader:

Have you listened to any Pastor Stephen Anderson? I started to listen to him about 5 years ago and he blew me away. 

Lori:

Thank you, Shannon. Yes, I will listen to him. I love to listen to pastors who only want to please God and not man.

29 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Lori's response:

Sorry for full quote I haven't mastered complex tasks on my husband's phone yet. 

Lori has said before that (paraphrasing) she doesn't research her sources.  I find that odd both due to her religious bent and because she is recommending things to other people as their mentor. 

If by some miracle Lori happened to post something well written that I agreed with, there is NO WAY I would ever recommend her to other people because the rest of her posts are vile and toxic. 

It also continues to amuse me that she will blatantly lie about stuff that is easily disproven by her own blog. 

Did you note the verse Lori used to illustrate the wrong way to teach other women?:

"Ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth"

I mean it describes her perfectly doesn't it?   Did she even notice that her blog is called "Always learning"?

I went back to her post from yesterday to see if anyone else had added comments (and because I'm a glutton for punishment, I suppose). Sure enough, Trish chimes in this afternoon with the very reasonable and tastefully worded sort of thing many of us here at FJ would quite possibly say to her if we were to comment on her posts:

"I guess I am always baffled Lori when you write a post about giving your husband sexual intimacy. I never look at it as some obligation I do for my husband. I personally enjoy it as much as or more than my husband of 23 years. Maybe wives are just not being satisfied by their husbands. Which to me is very sad and not how God intended for wives to feel about sexual intimacy with their husbands. I never ever thought of it as a favor but as a mutual sharing of mind body and soul."

Lori's reply:

"Trish, why do you think God commanded us not to defraud each other in this area if it just came naturally for everyone?"

It doesn't come naturally for Lori, so it can't possibly come naturally for any other woman, dammit.

"Just as God commands older women to teach younger women to love their children, He commands them to teach younger women to love their husbands and part of loving their husbands is meeting their sexual needs whether they feel like it or not. It's great you love it but many do not and we can't blame it all on the men."

Can't have that, now, can we? :my_dodgy:

Is this one of those cases where Lori had made up her own definition of the word defraud because if she is using it in the normal fundie sense I do not understand her reply

6 minutes ago, Curious said:

Is this one of those cases where Lori had made up her own definition of the word defraud because if she is using it in the normal fundie sense I do not understand her reply

Sadly, no, she didn't make this definition up. The King James version of 1 Corinthians 7:5 says not to defraud one another. 

Her reply is this:

"Trish, why do you think God commanded us not to defraud each other in this area if it just came naturally for everyone?"

It is used here to refer to depriving each other sexually, meaning that you promised each other a sexual relationship upon marriage, and not following through with that is a form of deception (not following through with what you promised you would do).

In other words, if sex came so naturally to everyone, God wouldn't have had to command us to do it by mentioning it in the bible.

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

Lori's reply:

It doesn't come naturally for Lori, so it can't possibly come naturally for any other woman, dammit.

"Just as God commands older women to teach younger women to love their children, He commands them to teach younger women to love their husbands and part of loving their husbands is meeting their sexual needs whether they feel like it or not. It's great you love it but many do not and we can't blame it all on the men."

Can't have that, now, can we? :my_dodgy:

I suppose anything's up for interpretation, but somehow, I doubt this is because "not all women naturally enjoy sex and so should force themselves to submit to the men during sex." I suspect this is more along the lines of not using sex as a weapon, which I've seen people do fairly frequently. Not happy with him? Punish him by not putting out and then keep not putting out until you get your way. Think she should be more submissive? Only give her one orgasm instead of three that week (wardrobe wanker, I'm looking at you, you buffoonish bullshit wrangler, you).

This is what I was thinking! The last thing Mr. Tank Tops wants when I'm sick, is for me to "give" him sex. A true partner wants to help the other by making them more comfortable when they're sick. 

It must be an awful feeling to think your husband will be tempted to cheat because you're not feeling up to having sex for awhile. [emoji20]

When I'm sick, my husband wants to take care of me. He never expects sex, and he never trolls around looking for somebody else to fuck.

5 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

PP and Zsu would be quick to tell Lori she's going to Hell.

Yup. They would rip her apart for several things. When Lori posted about one of his sermons, I kept hoping that Zsu would have found out about it and put it on the blog.  I would love a Zsu/PP vs Ken/Lori showdown.

On 4/14/2016 at 7:57 PM, Curious said:

day7resize.jpgday7-1resize.jpg

Lori, you're a hypocrite.

Because not one person in any of these photos looks like they have spent money or time to appear put together and in style. :roll:

I can't make this shit up:

Lori Alexander

Most women in America dress to draw attention to themselves. They wear tight fitting clothing. They wear low cut tops and short skirts and shorts. 

Most women...but not the Godly Mentor!  You won't ever catch her in one of those trashy, low cut tops.

Navy.jpg

Her post today!!:laughing-rolling:

I think she is egging us on. Or is she really just this dumb?

Best scenario: Ken has told her to make a flow chart and he'll write the post. He's totally punking her!!

Okay. I just have to ask.  In that second picture up there ^^^ is she wearing a brown silk teddy? Camisole? Negligee?  Is that a post-coital photo?

Just wondering how she can be wearing a bra under that thing AND...you know...how that is a modest piece of clothing. 

Another dig at women who wear low cut tops:

Lori

We are told that many women in today's society have a problem with their self-esteem. If their self-esteem is so low, why are so many of them showing off their bodies in tiny bikinis, low-cut tops and short shorts and dresses? No, their problem isn't one of self-esteem; it is one of pride. They want others to look at their bodies and even have men lust after them. It's a huge ego thing and this isn't what godly women should be after.

So apparently low cut navy tops and short shorts (she wasn't raised like the Duggars after all :roll: ) indicate you want men to lust after you.

our first home.jpg

11 minutes ago, Koala said:

Another dig at women who wear low cut tops:

Lori

So apparently low cut navy tops and short shorts (she wasn't raised like the Duggars after all :roll: ) indicate you want men to lust after you.

our first home.jpg

The short-shorts and crop-top glorify God and lead others to Christ because they are white. Duh.

I know that you have mentioned before that modesty is important to you and your daughters. Would you mind sharing what you all wear to go swimming? It can be hard to find modest swimwear that is still pretty and feminine, and I struggle to find the right balance. Would love to hear your thoughts!

:pb_lol: I'd love to hear her thoughts too.

1 hour ago, Koala said:

:pb_lol: I'd love to hear her thoughts too.

Here ya go:

"I wear board shorts and a tankini top. I love wearing this since I feel covered!"

As long as she FEELS covered, dontcha know.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived