IGNORED

Jill and Jessa Counting On - Part 4

choralcrusader8613

Joy is joyful? 

What a fucking surprise! These people are ridiculous. 

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the producers are working in old footage from 19 kids....including everyone watch cinderjana sewing the bridesmaid dresses

Were those a pair of metal beer steins they bought for the play house? 

1 minute ago, lascuba said:

Wait, why did they flash back to that god awful makeover?

because they wanted to show us how special they are 

i just can't 

Of course Jill is the one who still says special. Of course. But hey, at least Michelle is capable of real hugging. 

...AND ... there they are!  DQ & Boob.  And DQ's ugly, hideous green shirt.

Oh dear God. Oreos and some sort of white goo =truffles?   NO.

So, Jinger and Jana both got shows that highlighted them doing more masculine-stereotyped activities. Joy makes cookies? Did they think she's too tomboyish already so they can't reinforce it or something? Maybe the cookie thing was what she really wanted, in which case, get it girl! But it seems fishy.

Their hair is tired back, but I'd be happier eating those truffles if they were wearing hair nets.  And I have no confidence they have any decent hand washing game. Ew.

I wondered that too, nst, as I am sure her husband is not "babysitting" them....

Counting on Cancellation (part 3)

The menfolk are building shit so the wimmenz are going shopping to put together a "play kitchen."  Jana says they're doing it to stay warm.  They find shirts and give to to anna "that is SO you!"  

Joy is holding mer with a giant pink bow on her head... 

Jessa "us girls love to shop"  We're treated to a history of Duggar fashion.  We're told about Duggar modesty standards.

Jinger TH - Its hard to stay focused and on track.  It definitely wasnt only for dishes.   JInger picks up a blue shirt.

They look through real pots and pans, looking for things that would be "fun" in a playhouse.  They have spurge and mer (joy is not holding spurge).

Jessa - Joy loves to shop for 5 mintues and then she's done, she wants the baby.

They find a bench... Joy finds a play kitchen.

Joy is holding spurge and says they're both done shopping.

Jinger buys the various things and describes the treehouse as a "redneck house up on telephone poles."

They blather about sister time and how they miss Jill... 

SINTRAL AMERIKA

Jill and Derick hug BOOB AND MICHELLE! ZOMG its a surprise visit! Jill says its amazing because she missed her mommy.  

Jill and Derick (no boob and michelle) are going to see the poor, impoverished heathens that they've met... and bring them beans.  

Jill - People are people wherever you go. One of theneat things is that you get to be involved intheir daily life and be involved in them.  

Still shots of them (and michelle) with various heathens

BACK WITH SIERRA

150 people RSVP'd and they need to make a fuck ton of cookies.  Sierra tells joy how to make a cake ball with cream cheese and oreos in a blender.  You just freeze it and dip it.  

Sierra - I dont make anything healthy, its made iwth love.

Joy - I'm so greatful to work with sierra, she's so fucking awesome, and amazing, and awesome, and I learn so much and how awesome she is.

Jessa - Joy and sierra have been BEST FRIENDS for YEARS

Various J'kids - Joy is amazing and awesome, and she's not a TOMBOY anymore (whoever called use of that word wins - Jinger said it)... then Joy says she USED to be a tomboy but she's growing out of it.

Producer - If a guy was interested in joy what would you say?

Jed/Jer - He would have to be almost perfect. 

Joseph - There would be a lot of us checking him out

(didnt that say that about bin)

Jinger - There has been some interest, we're seeing where life leads

Joy is asked if she sees herself entering a courtship.  She blushes and doesnt answer.  Who knows if that was actually the question she was asked.

Discovery go is certainly being mean with the shows. I can still only watch the first 2 episodes without signing in, and I can't sign in because we don't have cable or dish. I did however, have a nice martini to encourage everyone who's watching, so forgive the typos.

Seriously.  For someone with FIVE young children -- including a newborn -- How in the hell does Sierra get so much time away from her kiddos???

30 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

I've never paid much attention to Sierra before, but this episode...bug eyes! 

At least they had their hair tied back a lot more than before.

It's bad. These are not new comments. We've said all this before. Sounds like an incredibly boring episode. TLC couldn't think of new material?

3 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Discovery go is certainly being mean with the shows. I can still only watch the first 2 episodes without signing in, and I can't sign in because we don't have cable or dish. I did however, have a nice martini to encourage everyone who's watching, so forgive the typos.

i applaud you no need to forgive 

2 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Seriously.  For someone with FIVE young children -- including a newborn -- How in the hell does Sierra get so much time away from her kiddos???

a paycheque from TLC 

the fact that she is on the show i don't care - it's the blatant lying about who is friends with who is insane and how wonderful everyone is - 

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived