IGNORED

Jill and Jessa Counting On - Part 4

choralcrusader8613

Commercials round 3:

TLC promos, Jungle Book movie, American Idol, world wildlife federation, RAINN (sexual assault group), TLC promo

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dandruff said:

The girls enjoy shopping together?  Who knew.  The show has only been on for what - twelve years?

I swear I never knew that 

I swear I didn't 

are you sure ? :D

Is he smart, John David, or does he have necessary training to be able to properly build something like that? 

FFS, of course they think Joy is Joyful. They tell those kids to smile even if they think nobody else is watching. The fact that she comes across as happy tells us NOTHING in that situation. Can't they think of actual personality things instead of just copping out?

Holy crap with the skid steer, there!  I gasped.  The liability!  Lives are expendable, I guess...

1 minute ago, nst said:

I swear I never knew that 

I swear I didn't 

are you sure ? :D

Hahaha. Good grief. Most girls like shopping! they really can't think of anything else for them to do that would be "sisterly" can they.

1 minute ago, missegeno said:

FFS, of course they think Joy is Joyful. They tell those kids to smile even if they think nobody else is watching. The fact that she comes across as happy tells us NOTHING in that situation. Can't they think of actual personality things instead of just copping out?

I would be so hurt if I was Joy and that's all my family had to say about me. They didn't even use their brains! Idiots. 

Why the fuck does a box of coffee mugs  have to be"manly"

Just now, hollywood said:

Did I just see that they are naming their kid Braekyn or something? Brakyn? 

Breckin I think 

All these women × a shit load of eye liner/shadow= I need to buy some stock in a make up company. 

Counting on Cancellation (part 4)

The boys cut wood... and walk on power poles.  Dwayne comes to "help out" on the project.  He helped build the house.  Dwayne says that not even a tornado will knock it down

JD - We've "accumulated" machinery.  He does some stuff on the side for hire.  He's "financially independent."  He is making an income and has a place to live. Once day he'll get married and have his own kids.

Jana - The guys have done construction but never anything like this.  Its taking longer than we were thinking. 

Back at the baby shower

Anna, Jana, Jinger have to head over early to help set up. 

Sierra (KRAZY EYES) freaks out about time.  ITs a SMALL times scale.

Jinger TH - Joy and Sierra do the prep work but usually we have to help

Joy - Sierra has a hard time letting go... she only has 20 minutes before she has to leaeve and go pick up kristin. 

Sierra describes how she wants people to stand.  She hugs Joy and says "love you."

Joy has never been in charge before.

Sierra and Jessa are going to pick up Kristin, get a pedicure, look at kitchen shit... then go to the party.  Sierra and Jessa bring their littles to the pre party. They were too late to look at kitchen shit so the leave.

"Justin young" (baby daddy) shows up with a "manly box of coffee mugs" (his words).  

He tells us their story.  He "pursued her" (stalked?)  BRECKEN will be born June 1.  BRECKEN?  Da fuq?

Joy sets up a hot chocolate bar, strawberries... 

Jinger TH - Joy was a BOSS and I was amazed

Jessa/Sierra/Kristen show up at "sassy nails and spa" 20 minutes late.   Apparently Sierra forgot to plan for traffic.

The women discuss how they have ticklish feet.

Jessa says that they became friends because Kristin needed pregnancy advice.  Jessa didnt have the nursery set up until a month before Spurge.  

Sierra - I wanted to tell my 'nail technician" not to paint my nails because we had shit to do.  I was stressing the fuck out... WE ARE RUNNING LATE.

Kristin sits there enjoying herself, as she should, Jessa and Sierra are freaking out that they're late.  They rush her out, carrying babies.

Sierra - We had the venue for 2 hours.  Every minute that ticks is one less game, less socialization... Kristin calls hubby and he is put on speakerphone.  He says there's one more surprise, PUT ON A BLINDFOLD! (Um...awkward)

10 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

This recap is interrupted to comment

HOLY FUCK AT THE ADS!

Gay for Play and RAINN?

YES!

How awesome would it be if the only companies that advertised on Counting On were ones with beliefs that completely condemned the Duggars

Say what you will about Sierra and her blatant desire for fundie fame, but she actually looks natural in front of the camera. She's not reciting the script in her head and she's displaying honest reactions. Even if she's just one hell of an actress, what does it say about the Duggars that after years on tv they always look and sound so stilted while a relative newbie is relaxed and normal?

I get that they wear a fuck ton of makeup, but I'm actually happy they can at least express themselves that way. 

I think it's "Brecken." His REAL shower was held last week. Saw pictures on the Tacos4Life owner's wife's public FB page...this woman is in charge of the social media that has been banning anyone who dares question T4L's association w/the Duggars. So, FTR, these are two different women, one of whom is going to have a baby in June (hopefully sooner, she's huge) and the owner's wife who is maybe 4 months gone. 

ben sings next week and i saw those interviews - nothing of interest was said an did you know Ben was a Duggar :D 

and that my dears is  5000 

do I get a present :D

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived