IGNORED

Jill and Jessa Counting On - Part 4

choralcrusader8613

Holy CRAZY EYES, Batman!  Dances with Flamingos is giving me a serious migraine tonight with all of her facial contortions.  Overacting much, Sierra???

:TRUCDEOUF:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BunnyBee said:

Is this Sierra's episode, or Joy's.....

I've already forgotten

Sierra's audition reel 

12 minutes in and I'm already bored shitless. 

Okay.  Now I'm jonesing hard for sugar cookies.

Anyone?

Feeling terribly sorry for poor Buzzard -- having to transcribe this boring dreck.

Going to kitchen now to make us each an Orange Blitz.

Commercials: Star Wars dvd commercial, boss trailer, credit repair pros, value city furniture, Broadway in Richmond, tlc promos

1st round of commercials:

Star Wars dvd, "The Boss" movie, Credit Repair Pros, TurboTax, Act Mouth Wash (x2), Checkers & Rally's, TLC promos

Counting on: Cancellation Part 1

Jessa tells us how JInger likes to play with cameras... we're treated to shots of Jinger's photography of various Duggars

Jinger tells us that she likes family albums... so she takes pictures

Jessa - She has a gift and does it professionally

Jinger and Jessa go out to the "glass chapel" (aka where jessa got engaged) to scout out a place for a photo shoot for sierra.

Jessa says she's a good assistant because they think alike and are best friends.

JInger takes pictures and says the natural lighting is amazing... blah blah perspective.

JInger - I'm nervous about the shoot tomorrow becasue littles may not look and be happy...

Jessa - I dont know why she's nervous, she's an amazing photographer. She's stressed because she wants people to like it.

JOy - Today I'm chilling with sierra to go practice making cookies for Holly... she has a sugar cookie business. They're not normal, they're "legit" and detailed.

They drive, sieraa and joy blather about surprises being AWESOME.

Sierra - the baby shower is for a "sweet' couple  - who run tacos for life.  They've been friends ever since! Kristing LOVES surprises! I told Jessa yesterday that I've been having the hardest time keeping a secret!

Jessa TH - Joy has been working with sierra for 5 years now on different projects (HUH?). It started out that they had a really awesome kitchen and she wanted to use it.... JOy tagged along dipping strawberries, she loves it... and they are "like" best friends.

Joy and Sierra arrive at the house, sierra says "boom..." Joy points at the driveway... They discuss "of course the house is cute."

They get out, its the wrong house

Joy TH - We have this thing, its called "awkward moments with joy and sierra" ... we decided to keep the tradition and we walked up to the house and it was the wrong house, it was an elderly couple and we were so embarrassed. A random dog wanders the driveway

They try another house and this time its the right one.  Holly answers the door with a baby on her hip like a good helpmeet. The child is wearing a vest - the vest magically disappears as they get through the door.

They meet in the kitchen and talk about cookies for a "surprise" baby shower for her SWEET friend.  They're going to do cookies instead of strawberries beause.... plot line? 

Sierra doesnt know how to work a stand mixer.  She tries to mix without turning it off.

Producer - How come you guys include men children at baby showers?

Sierra - I just cant handle awkward baby showers.  It is so much more fun and less stress, its just a big party (WTF is she talking about) Its not a stressful... where everyone sits in a circle and stares at eachother (I've never been to a baby shower that is "awkward."

JInger th - Joy bakes at home - she's good at baking.

Joy uses a cookie cutter.

Producer - Tell me a little bit about Joy, how would you describe her

Anna - Joy lives up to her name, she is joyful.  

Jana - Joyful

They all say "joyful..."

Back at the cookie house SIerra talks about how she's buddies with an 18 year old

Joy - Sierra is a mentor and a role model

Holly - There is some concern about my trade secrets but after watching them I'm not concerned.

Joy - I thought making the cookies was hard, decorating was harder

Sierra - She means impossible.

Sierra and Joy sit onthe couch and giggle about how hard it was to decorate the cookies.

Sierra complains its "labor intensive" and her back and head hurts... they wont be able to get it done.  They need to hire holly.

Joy - time is money

We wasted a lot of money... 

This project looks way too dangerous for these idiots to handle.  OSHA anyone?

Just now, MarblesMom said:

This project looks way too dangerous for these idiots to handle.  OSHA anyone?

Also, is it to code? Are they capable of making this safe? Just because they have the tools doesn't mean they are qualified to make something like this 

Can someone explain to me WHY Jenni's glasses were hidden in the piano bench???

Never mind.  They just showed the poor girl wearing her glasses. I'd hide them, too.  In the dumpster!  Poor baby.

1 minute ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Can someone explain to me WHY Jenni's glasses were hidden in the piano bench???

do we actually care 

obviously she put them there 

this show needs to be cancelled

Counting on Cancellation (part 2)

"Thumper Duggar" is shown on screen.  He is a grey cat... outside.  No ear tipped to show whether he's been neutered.

They continue to work on the treehouse.  Anna comments that its being built to last forever.

Ben - the treehouse is looking massive and intense

Jessa - its not in a tree so we shouldnt call it a treehouse.

Joe - Littles need to stay away beause we're dealing with big uquipment and big holes.

Josiah - Something can go wrong because we're dealing with machines that arent designed for this purpose.  A wrench is also a hammer in our house, thats how we live.

They use "redneck engineering" to level a pole.

JD - the project started small and got big, they talked me into the big

Jessa - we were dreaming of getting a big fort like this

All the older kids talk about how they always wanted a treehouse and now they're building it.  Shots of a kid in a cherry picker...

Joy (wearing glasses) organizes the littles to find missing Jenny's glasses inside the house.  Whoever wins gets a quarter. Jenny probably "lost" them on purpose.

Anna - Joy is close with my kids and she treats them just like they were her siblings.

The littles run to look for the glasses

Jinger TH - Anna has been an amazing example of showing love through all this.

Anna TH - Its been a blessing to not be alone and be back in the duggars house

Joy TH - Anna is like a sister to all of us, she's the perfect sister in law.  She's been through a lot

Anna TH - Joy is great to cry... she tells us to hold your head up high and make new memories.

The littles wander around the house looking for glasses.  Jenny doesnt at first. The glasses are found in the piano bench... and Jenny found them.  She didnt want to put them on but they take a selfie  

Clearly the poor child doesn't want to wear the glasses.  Not unusual really.  I think I lost/"accidentally" sat on/ bent up several pairs of glasses when I first had to wear them. 

First how the hell are all of you watching this? I'm heading back to ncis New Orleans . kudos to all of ya!

Before I had to go back to NCIS- Anna says "it's been a blessing not being alone during this time." (While searching for glasses) I'm sorry Anna, but being alone and with a PROFESSIONAL counselor would have done a lot for her self awareness and healing from the dough* boy.

*phone keeps changing douche to dough, ah same difference in this case :D

Just now, quiversR4hunting said:

First how the hell are all of you watching this? I'm heading back to ncis New Orleans . kudos to all of ya!

Before I had to go back to NCIS- Anna says "it's been a blessing not being alone during this time." (While searching for glasses) I'm sorry Anna, but being alone and with a PROFESSIONAL counselor would have done a lot for her self awareness and healing from the dough* boy.

*phone keeps changing douche to dough, ah same difference in this case :D

well if you get the chance 

DON"T :D 

Missed the first 20 minutes, so no over-enthusiastic Sierra for me (speaking of enthusiasm, is Sierra meant to be replacement for Jill?). 

I just realized that I haven't noticed them saying special much, if at all. It stood out during Anna's TH when she kept saying "it's a blessing" when she would normally say "it's really special!"

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived