IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

I'm glad the "debate" stopped on that image she posted. I was reading some of the shit the guy was posting....

" That piece of steel was thicker than my two hands put together and twisted like a leaf in autumn. It was covered in innocent American blood that was spilled at the whim of Allah's minions. After that... I will NEVER accept Islam in my country, in any form. "

EDIT: Gotta love his sweeping generalizations. That's like me saying because a bunch of Catholic Priests raped some kids, ALL Christians are bad people.

To summarize:

MARY.jpg

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone might want to explain to that guy that unless he is going to undertake completely overhauling the foundation of our government, he will have to accept Islam in some forms. Since you know, we have a separation of church and state and freedom of religion and all...

1 hour ago, barbecutie said:

I'm glad the "debate" stopped on that image she posted. I was reading some of the shit the guy was posting....

" That piece of steel was thicker than my two hands put together and twisted like a leaf in autumn. It was covered in innocent American blood that was spilled at the whim of Allah's minions. After that... I will NEVER accept Islam in my country, in any form. "

EDIT: Gotta love his sweeping generalizations. That's like me saying because a bunch of Catholic Priests raped some kids, ALL Christians are bad people.

To summarize:

MARY.jpg

Never mind that some of the victims of 9/11 were Muslim. And some of the emergency service people that risked their lives that day were - you guessed it - Muslim!!

Not to mention most Daesh, Boko Haram, Al-Queada etc. victims are  Muslims just trying to live their lives in peace.

Let's not even talk about the West's role in de-stabilizing several countries in the Middle-east that also has a hand in all of this. 

Or the fact that in some instances, Christian/Western supported groups have terrorized Muslim-majority populations(hello Bosnian genocide, Chechen wars)

Or the fact that there are other factors besides religion that play into terrorism, civil wars and armed conflicts. 

Critical thinking is lifesaver sometimes. 

25 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

Never mind that some of the victims of 9/11 were Muslim. And some of the emergency service people that risked their lives that day were - you guessed it - Muslim!!

Not to mention most Daesh, Boko Haram, Al-Queada etc. victims are  Muslims just trying to live their lives in peace.

Let's not even talk about the West's role in de-stabilizing several countries in the Middle-east that also has a hand in all of this. 

Or the fact that in some instances, Christian/Western supported groups have terrorized Muslim-majority populations(hello Bosnian genocide, Chechen wars)

Or the fact that there are other factors besides religion that play into terrorism, civil wars and armed conflicts. 

Critical thinking is lifesaver sometimes. 

OR that of the terrorist attacks on American soil, almost all of them were perpetrated by white Christian dudes...

2 hours ago, sophie10130 said:

OR that of the terrorist attacks on American soil, almost all of them were perpetrated by white Christian dudes...

Fairly certain that's wrong.. 

Do you have evidence for this?

31 minutes ago, trisprefect said:

I think she's talking about stuff like the Oklahoma City Bombings and other domestic terrorist attacks. In the US, you are at far more risk from a white male with a gun than any Muslims.

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/10/16/3713318/doj-creates-new-post-to-focus-on-threats-from-rightwing-radicals-and-other-domestic-terrorists/

thanks! I was trying to think of the phrase "domestic terrorist attack" and couldn't.

A school shooting to me is a terrorist attack. A movie theater shooting is a terrorist attack. A bomb going off in an abortion clinic is a terrorist attack. The Unabomber-- a terrorist. Dylann Roof-- terrorist.

In America the media only calls brown people terrorists. White people get called loners, sociopaths, anti-social, mentally ill, etc.

7 minutes ago, sophie10130 said:

thanks! I was trying to think of the phrase "domestic terrorist attack" and couldn't.

A school shooting to me is a terrorist attack. A movie theater shooting is a terrorist attack. A bomb going off in an abortion clinic is a terrorist attack. The Unabomber-- a terrorist. Dylann Roof-- terrorist.

In America the media only calls brown people terrorists. White people get called loners, sociopaths, anti-social, mentally ill, etc.

Say it again for the people in the back!

12 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Despite the Cousin Amy comparisons, Amy does not post bigoted shit on her Instagram. (That I know of).

Okay I know we all bash Amy for her fame whore attitude, but give me an Amy any day compared to her cousins and Jessica Seewald. At least Amy seems fun and isn't afraid to have a few drinks and watch Harry Potter. She might hold certain beliefs but she never struck me as hateful. Is she obnoxious, loud, and loves attention? Yeah. Hateful?, I don't think so....

Looks like we can add Islamaphobia to the list of bigotries that Jessica subscribes to.

Her FB page is public so I've screen-shotted

image.jpg

when you can't be bothered to actually read a book

ETA: does she realize that a lot of this stuff is in the Old Testament... like, okay, these people claim to follow the WHOLE Bible, not just the NT, so Jess... you also believe in this stuff.

the pot calls the kettle black.

38db3abbeb0e124cbe747c97330e9950.jpg

Nice to see she's still being a twat then. 

Her stupidity is astounding. 

Having just read through all those comments again, I can hear my dearly departed Gran's voice in my head saying 'Away and bile yer heids' to those daft and dangerous bigoted generalisations. Not real wish for head boiling, simple appeal to stop being ridiculous :-)

One moment I have a tiny brain... the next I'm a potentially great mind.... How many people have you helped and served lately? When was the last time you ran a chainsaw all day long only to spend all the money you made on it getting a veteran clothed and fed? Ran your truck down to the last drop of gas to get a friend where they needed to go? Worked a 12 hr shift then stayed up the night with your friend at the hospital while his mom was dying? Maybe grow up a little before you try to market your brand of "Christ -like love". Sorry about making you want to puke, I would myself but I'm too busy eating dinner at the moment. Lotta bacon... JIHAWWWWWG

Bragging about good works? Didn't Jesus speak against that?

And let's  not forget what the good Christian Catholics and Protestants have done to each other in the distant, and not so distant past.

the whole "yeah but their entire religion is based on violence" thing gets me in so many ways.

1. Where? Show me textual evidence that Islam AT ITS CORE is based on violence more than, say, Christianity.

2. Did we totally forget the entire Old Testament? Why are they allowed to say "oh that happened but God was upset that it happened" and then say "Everything that happens is God's plan" so which is it? If God let it happen, then he was complicit in the action. He wanted it to happen if he didn't stop it. Also, why can't the same excuse hold true for Allah? Why wouldn't Allah be upset by the violence (I've never read the Qaran so I am totally ignorant in this aspect) in the Qaran and also not support it? 

3. The New Testament isn't even free from it because if I remember correctly, Jesus, the Lord and Savior, was put to a gruesome death by CRUCIFIXION. I can't think of a worse way to die. Starving, dehydration, suffocation, and open wounds for days on end all at the same time. Then to make matters worse, he was cut open at his rib. I can't think of anything more violent. Hell, when they made the movie about Jesus it had to be rated R! That's some violent shit. And Jesus' death is at the root of Christianity. There would be no Christianity if Jesus wasn't killed.

The Bible and fundies don't do logic. Not knocking anyone's religion, because I see some churches do great things, and really work with the poor and disadvantaged. I'm a regular church goer myself, but I do not believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God.

On 6/11/2016 at 11:20 AM, FJismyheadship said:

We've been mentioned on that thread. He thinks Song posted here.

image.png

Holy fuck that guy is a tool.

"You probably didn't know what it was like, living next to an airport, to cower into the grass as a young child because you knew each plane that flew straight overhead was aimed right at you. Go hug a jihadist if it makes you feel better."

3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Holy fuck that guy is a tool.

"You probably didn't know what it was like, living next to an airport, to cower into the grass as a young child because you knew each plane that flew straight overhead was aimed right at you. Go hug a jihadist if it makes you feel better."

What? Holy shit that guy has issues and should go to a doctor

At my college I'm part of my college's American Association of University Women and for our academic festival we did an event for World Hijab Day. This girl brought in part of her collection of hijabs and people could come in and try them on and sign them out and wear them for the day. The girl who brought in the hijabs said the hijabs makes them feel empowered not suppressed because people can focus on their inner beauty than outer beauty and don't feel self conscious. There was so many people who came into the classroom to put on a hijab and so many of them that were walking around campus with them on. It was such a beautiful thing to see. We didn't think that we would get that big of a turnout and didn't think people would be interested in wearing them. Me and my friends were wearing them for like two hours and we all thought it was very freeing wearing them.

My oldest has a Muslim teacher and one day she was curious about the hijab so she asked. All the boys in the room left so the teacher could take it off for a few moments, my daughter was floored at how gorgeous she was!  And how open and accepting this teacher is, they talked to her for 20 minutes without any judgements being made. And this is coming from a group of teenage girls in a predominantly white, very upper class neighborhood. If kids are raised not to judge, not to hate, not to fear, we'd have a much better world to leave them.

4 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

My oldest has a Muslim teacher and one day she was curious about the hijab so she asked. All the boys in the room left so the teacher could take it off for a few moments, my daughter was floored at how gorgeous she was!  And how open and accepting this teacher is, they talked to her for 20 minutes without any judgements being made. And this is coming from a group of teenage girls in a predominantly white, very upper class neighborhood. If kids are raised not to judge, not to hate, not to fear, we'd have a much better world to leave them.

Did she ask her to take it off?  What did she ask her?

What made her gorgeous?  Was she wearing a stunning outfit underneath the hijab?  Was she thin?

• Curious locked this topic

Archived