IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

1 minute ago, nst said:

and I really don't like her - she reminds me of that girl from the wedding who should not be named

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, I agree. Good lawd, their self-righteous posts are so similar in nature.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, nst said:

and I really don't like her - she reminds me of that girl from the wedding who should not be named

????

Enlighten me!

On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 5:00 AM, JillyO said:

Just a reminder that this is Jessica Seewald (Ben's sister) we're talking about, not Jessa.

Ugh. My fault. Wrong thread

For me, I don't feel like I missed out on any experiences because I married young. Going to a university and living in a dorm was never in the cards for me. It's just not a good fit for my personality. Neither is living with roommates. Mr. and I had dated for 2 years before getting engaged and then stayed engaged for 2 years before the wedding. It wasn't something we just rushed into and for us the timing felt right. We were not virgins on our wedding night but we are each other's only partners. We have good ahem, chemistry, so no lost experiences there either ;).

I don't feel the Bern, but you would think some of those bullet points would just make him more appealing to the working/middle class. Like a hey look, I'm just like you sort of deal. 

I like Bernie better than Hilary. But if she gets the nomination I'll back her.

My thought is that I would rather have someone who hasn't opened a business in office than someone who has and failed miserably at it like 5 times (trump) and filed multiple bankruptcies. So what if Bernie is 74? I saw a meme last week about how the old white guy always comes in and saves the day (Gandolf, Dumbledore, Professor X, etc).  The financial points are going to resonate with the working class, myself included. Democrat sponsored bills, whether good or bad for the nation, go nowhere right now anyway. 

I get irritated when people who have NO idea what it means to live in the really real world spout off.

All but two of my Christian college friends are married, most while we were still in college. Only one of my non-Christian college friends is, and that was after we graduated.

Someone sent me that Bernie thing in real life...because they believe it. Why does the "I won't check facts but will choose to be elitist and ignorant" come out so strong during elections?

How does she not know how to do that? Her boyfriend posts pictures of his truck like every other day. He definitely strikes me as the type who expects "their girl" be into cars and stereotypical guy stuff. I'm shocked that wasn't covered on their first date.

She said the next time she sees someone being rude to a server she is going to give them a piece of her mind.... I take that to mean she didn't do it this time. And does this extend to her brother and his family? 

She said the next time she sees someone being rude to a server she is going to give them a piece of her mind.... I take that to mean she didn't do it this time. And does this extend to her brother and his family? 

Sooooo she's going to be a brat on behalf of someone else? That's what that sounds like.

22 hours ago, FJismyheadship said:

This was in the comments of that post:  "Remember I am here for you. It broke my heart to see you crying."

So did she start crying after witnessing the incident, or when she was telling the person who made this comment about what happened? Considering she lacks the emotional toughness not to cry over this, I seriously question her ability to tell someone off to their face. She'll probably become incredibly hysterical and end up being the one making a scene.

10 hours ago, barbecutie said:

This was in the comments of that post:  "Remember I am here for you. It broke my heart to see you crying."

So did she start crying after witnessing the incident, or when she was telling the person who made this comment about what happened? Considering she lacks the emotional toughness not to cry over this, I seriously question her ability to tell someone off to their face. She'll probably become incredibly hysterical and end up being the one making a scene.

Maybe she works as a server? And someone was really rude to her and no one stood up for her and so next time she sees it happen to another server she wants to be the one to speak up? Because really, who cries when they witness someone being rude to someone else...? Unless it was like a disgusting sexist/racist (I would have added 'homophobic' in there but I get the feeling that wouldn't bother Jessica) rant or death threats or something.

On 3/29/2016 at 0:47 AM, Yes, TOTALLY said:

Maybe she works as a server? And someone was really rude to her and no one stood up for her and so next time she sees it happen to another server she wants to be the one to speak up? Because really, who cries when they witness someone being rude to someone else...? Unless it was like a disgusting sexist/racist (I would have added 'homophobic' in there but I get the feeling that wouldn't bother Jessica) rant or death threats or something.

Or maybe she's crying for someone who's feelings were hurt when they were called out for problematic behavior.

GUESS WHO GOT HER FIRST APARTMENT, GUYS!!!

Which is weird, because I was under the assumption she was already living on her own, considering she wears short-shorts and tank tops that draw a males gaze to her godly bosom. Attire like that can certainly cause independent thought in her younger siblings. Maybe she was living with a cousin or something?

Wonder how long till she gives in to temptation and start having sleepovers :nanner-sex:

37 minutes ago, barbecutie said:

GUESS WHO GOT HER FIRST APARTMENT, GUYS!!!

Which is weird, because I was under the assumption she was already living on her own, considering she wears short-shorts and tank tops that draw a males gaze to her godly bosom. Attire like that can certainly cause independent thought in her younger siblings. Maybe she was living with a cousin or something?

Wonder how long till she gives in to temptation and start having sleepovers :nanner-sex:

On the one hand, good for her for getting her own place (I hope she's paying the majority if not the entirety of her living expenses through her job), and in general good for her for doing her own thing with regard to attire and romantic entanglements...but she still seems like such an odious person.

On March 28, 2016 at 1:18 PM, barbecutie said:

Yeah I wondered about that first apartment ever thing. She had already verified that she wasn't living at home with her parents anymore. Maybe she's been living with the boyfriend? That's what I've been under the impression of actually.

10 hours ago, FJismyheadship said:

Yeah I wondered about that first apartment ever thing. She had already verified that she wasn't living at home with her parents anymore. Maybe she's been living with the boyfriend? That's what I've been under the impression of actually.

I can't see that. Yes, she's venturing out on her own (moving away from the family before marriage, having some kind of a job), but living with a man she's not married to? I'm thinking that would be pretty darn scandalous in her circles. She is still very convervative Christian, at the very least. Maybe she was living with extended family or with family friends?

On 1/26/2016 at 7:36 PM, Bad Wolf said:

So boys (not men) who won't commit are wasting her time? Maybe she's wasting theirs. Most people don't commit until they get to know the other person. I thought she should be patiently waiting for daddy to find Prince Charming.

In this day of social media, you could weed out a lot of people just by browsing through. Of course, hateful as this girl seems to be, her prospective courters probably don't see that as a negative.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone's favorite angsty teen is throwing even more shade. I don't even feel comfortable calling it that anymore, the subtlety is long gone.

DUMP THAT BUM, JESS! I want to see clips of your hot mess of a wedding on Counting On before it's cancelled :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:

10308260_10152565689619007_6489259265233460330_n.jpg

2 hours ago, barbecutie said:

Everyone's favorite angsty teen is throwing even more shade. I don't even feel comfortable calling it that anymore, the subtlety is long gone.

DUMP THAT BUM, JESS! I want to see clips of your hot mess of a wedding on Counting On before it's cancelled :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:

She constantly oscillates between bragging about how incredibly awesome her "boo" is and passive-aggresive digs at (what she perceives to be) his lack of commitment. What a delight their relationship must be. :my_angel:

2 hours ago, barbecutie said:

But if she dumps Value Village Bam Margera, how will she seek attention on social media?

Also, sitcom idea: Two Broke Girls, but with Raquel and Jessica living the non-threateningly rebellious fundie hipster life in the PNW, with special guest appearances from Amy King.

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

But if she dumps Value Village Bam Margera, how will she seek attention on social media?

Also, sitcom idea: Two Broke Girls, but with Raquel and Jessica living the non-threateningly rebellious fundie hipster life in the PNW, with special guest appearances from Amy King.

Only if they kidnap Karen and Melanie Shupe for 24 hours. 

Why on EARTH do people think that forcing someone into a commitment/marriage they don't seem to want will end well? 

The only guy I plan to marry is the guy that WANTS to marry me, not the guy I guilted or pressured into marrying me. 

After 4 years of dating and 3 years of living together, I told Mr. Museum we were going to get married. He said he would, but only if I went and bought him a frozen DiGiorno pizza. So, I did. Worked out well for me. lol

• Curious locked this topic

Archived