IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

On June 4, 2016 at 6:19 AM, Bad Wolf said:

Nike! That shirt shows cleavage and shoulders. *shudder*.

If you click on the tagged pics of her on Instagram, her cousin recently posted a pic of them in bikinis. 

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, NotALoserLikeYou said:

If you click on the tagged pics of her on Instagram, her cousin recently posted a pic of them in bikinis. 

I just found the picture and looked at her account. She is like the cousin Amy of the Seewald family.

19 minutes ago, ophelia said:

I just found the picture and looked at her account. She is like the cousin Amy of the Seewald family.

Desperate attempts to ride on more notable family members' coattails? Check.

Revealing stuff to the media/social media that said family members did not authorize her to reveal (allegedly)? Check.

Dressing in clothes that we on the outside of fundie-world consider perfectly normal and boring, but are practically obscene by her family's standards? Check.

Skeevy-looking, bored significant other who seems to exist solely to adorn her selfies? Check.

@nastyhobbitses you pointed out way more similarities that I thought of in the first place. I had only the modesty thing in my mind, but your list really says it all.

Looks like we can add Islamaphobia to the list of bigotries that Jessica subscribes to.

Her FB page is public so I've screen-shotted

image.jpg

31 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

Looks like we can add Islamaphobia to the list of bigotries that Jessica subscribes to.

Her FB page is public so I've screen-shotted

image.jpg

I admit, I laughed. Like who can be so ignorant to post that ? To even think that ? You have to be fucked up, not possible in an other way.

Plus, If she thinks that about Islam, what does she think about Christianity ? There are also pedophiles, rapists , patriarchy, women submissions etc in their so perfect kind of religion. I really don't get it. Is she that stupid or does she just pretend for attention ?

2 hours ago, LaParisienne said:

I admit, I laughed. Like who can be so ignorant to post that ? To even think that ? You have to be fucked up, not possible in an other way.

Plus, If she thinks that about Islam, what does she think about Christianity ? There are also pedophiles, rapists , patriarchy, women submissions etc in their so perfect kind of religion. I really don't get it. Is she that stupid or does she just pretend for attention ?

I'm afraid she really is that stupid. Sad, isn't it?

Fuck that noise! Jessica can't grasp the fact that these heinous acts ARE NOT limited to Islam. In fact, millions of Muslims don't do these things. What an ignorant, hateful little bitch!

On 6/3/2016 at 7:36 PM, Jinder Roles said:

So looks like Jess has been with her boyfriend Eli for 1 whole year now. Hooray! *cue selfie montage and sentimental FB paragraph* 

Also, is it just me or does Jessica's new haircut make her look a lot like Kylie Jenner? (pre lip injections/botox) 

And that folks, is my 75th post. I'm off to AYTFJIMM threads. Yippee!!! *does speshul snowflake dance* 

HOLD ON, she's been vaguebooking and making passive-aggressive posts about marriage to her bored as f*uck looking boyfriend, and they hadn't been together a year when she started posting all of that? 

:angry-banghead:  :angry-banghead:  :angry-banghead:

11 hours ago, LaParisienne said:

Unfortunately I know a lot of people who think this way. My husband even had to talk to his dad about all the shit the Bible condones. Like stoning and slavery and all that.

I just want a Muslim person to make a similar meme about the KKK and Christianity's not too distant past in America.

Let's Discuss What Christianity Offers:

Lynching men

Burning churches with young girls inside

Hanging people then burning corpses

Beating to death a small boy for looking at a white woman

Burning crosses

Raping women

Pedophilia by church officials

Female oppression

Sexualizing young girls

Slavery

Raping slaves to create more slaves for free

Protesting Veteran's and children's funerals to push your own anti-gay agenda 

I could go on.

Interesting to see a friend is challenging various comments on her Islam post and asking her to explain her views ...

43 minutes ago, Kleine Vampirin said:

Interesting to see a friend is challenging various comments on her Islam post and asking her to explain her views ...

I like how Jess is telling her friend exactly what is in the Qur'an though I'm guessing she's never read it and doesn't understand it's various interpretations. And lol at Jess saying she's read snippets of the Qur'an and so understands Islam in it's entirety. Bitch, please. :my_dodgy:

It's also sad that Guinn is cheering on her daughter for making such a hateful post. 

Bless Jessica's friend, whoever she is. It's too bad critical thinking is wasted on fundies.

Wait......her brother married into the Duggar family and she DOESN'T THINK CHRISTIANITY CAN OPPRESS WOMEN!????! But no, it's only the big, bad Muslims that treat women like garbage. Does she ever look at her sister-in laws and think about what they can't do? Jana, Jinger, and Joy cannot  leave their house without an accountability partner, can't get a job that doesn't include TLC, cannot go to a college/ University, and they cannot court without their father's consent......even though one is in her late twenties. The Duggars and Seewalds probably don't view this as oppression, but any non brainwashed person can. 

What a hateful piece of shit.

I mean, she was already one when she made all those posts about transgender people, but this is yet another layer of bigotry and ignorance. Jessica, not only do you seem to lack any form of critical thinking (because if you did you'd realize that your religion has done and continues to do all of those things), but you seem to revel in your ignorance and stupidity.

Also, on the note of singling out Islam, I really don't like when people act like one religion or another is the most violent or the most intolerant or whatever. I mean, fuck, go to Myanmar and Bhutan and you'll find Buddhists who commit gross human rights violations, or even acts of genocide. Every single religion has plenty of assholes who abuse the power and authority religion can give, and/or people who use their religious group identity to shut out or persecute others.

I'm really angry right now! What a huge bitch! She is even more ignorant than I pictured her.

Despite the Cousin Amy comparisons, Amy does not post bigoted shit on her Instagram. (That I know of).

8 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

I like how Jess is telling her friend exactly what is in the Qur'an though I'm guessing she's never read it and doesn't understand it's various interpretations. And lol at Jess saying she's read snippets of the Qur'an and so understands Islam in it's entirety. Bitch, please. :my_dodgy:

I doubt most of them have actually read the Bible cover to cover.

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Despite the Cousin Amy comparisons, Amy does not post bigoted shit on her Instagram. (That I know of).

Yes. In comparison to Jessica it makes Amy look quite smart (to not publish stuff like that) and also a little bit more likeable.

I really wish that girl debating on the image thread would bust out "Saying Muslim terrorists are an accurate representation of Islam is like saying the Duggar Family is an accurate representation of Christianity" but sadly that would be a little too personal for poor little victimized Jessica to handle. She's just a small-town country gal that loves Jesus, y'all!

I live in Southern CA and I see Muslim women everywhere: working, going to school, participating in sports. I've never seen a Duggar girl do those things. I hope she reads here and realizes she might need to think outside her bubble. You can still be against terrorism without describing a billion people as pedophile murderers. 

31 minutes ago, Pravda_Iskra said:

FGM isn't a requirement or praised in Islam...

Yep. Completely regional/cultural. There are many Christians in those regions that practice it too. It is not mentioned anywhere in the Qu'ran.

When my friend's very conservative, elderly Palestinian grandmother first had FGM explained to her, she was shocked and just asked "Why on earth are they doing that?"

I've grown up with muslim kids. The only difference between christian kids and muslim kids? Muslim kids didn't eat pork and didn't go to religion class. The rest was pretty much the same. And i live near a mosque and somehow no one has attacked anyone near it for daring to not be muslim

2 hours ago, NotALoserLikeYou said:

I live in Southern CA and I see Muslim women everywhere: working, going to school, participating in sports. I've never seen a Duggar girl do those things. I hope she reads here and realizes she might need to think outside her bubble. You can still be against terrorism without describing a billion people as pedophile murderers. 

Heck, I see Muslim women at Target, the grocery store and everywhere and I'm here in upstate SC, the Buckle of the Bible Belt. 

• Curious locked this topic

Archived