IGNORED

Who will watch the special?

Bad Wolf

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Imaginary_Wonderland said:

Maybe I am mean but I am kinda curious to see Jessa in labour! 

Hope that episode of the specials will not end up like Baby Dilly birth special. That episode drove me insane - all about Michelle, and 5 seconds of nothing on Jill. Since Jill had an epic 70 hour labour or something similar, there should have been plenty to show. 

Baby Dilly birth episode was first episode I saw since I think Josh's courtship, when I started to get weirded out by no kissing, chaperones , and the weird handsy thing going on. I am probably slow on the pick up but that was when I first  got creepy vibes and realised this family ain't what I thought they were and I stopped watching. 

Still not sure if I will watch though, i don't have the channel anymore and can't remember how I watched Jill's baby episode, maybe Youtube? 

I am in no way mean and hell I use to like Mary and Joseph for awhile :D

but YES - I Want to see the labor episode - it's UP THERE with the engagement and wedding for snark factor - plus don't forget - she WILL BE REAL - none of this sweet stuff - and the fact that I called she had her hair up SPEAKS volumes

and it looks like from PVR  says it won't be until the NEW YEAR !! 

So Yes, a REAL Jessa - a fake Ben and everything else - I look forward to it !! 

I don't own a TV anymore but might try to catch it online somewhere. I'd want to do it in a way that doesn't support TLC- I have zero respect for TLC.

14 minutes ago, NotAnIncubator said:

Can't look away from the trainwreck. Already got it set to record.

Neither can I. It's recorded on mine also. 

The drinking game I'm playing is taking a shot every time I think of Buzzard recapping this show for everyone so they don't have to watch it and boost the Duggars egos or TLC's ratings while so many fjers watch it any way.  I expect to be under my couch within 5 minutes.

After going back and forth on watching or not, I think I'm going to go for it. I'm hoping that having an obscure cable company means my viewing won't count towards ratings. I've also been hellishly bored recently and am nosy as hell so it's the perfect storm for being unable to resist the temptation.

Does anyone know if there'll be a separate thread for watching? Where should I plan to get my snark on?

What time is it being shown at over there? I'm trying to work out if I can stay up a little bit to follow the commentary and snark, even if I can't watch it.

I'm guessing at 1 or 2am my time, so probably can't stay up to read the thread, especially as I have got a hospital appointment tomorrow am.

Anyone know how long til it gets put on Youtube? 

12 minutes ago, Imaginary_Wonderland said:

What time is it being shown at over there? I'm trying to work out if I can stay up a little bit to follow the commentary and snark, even if I can't watch it.

I'm guessing at 1 or 2am my time, so probably can't stay up to read the thread, especially as I have got a hospital appointment tomorrow am.

Anyone know how long til it gets put on Youtube? 

It's on at 8 pm eastern time

No TV.  Not gonna watch.  I'll wait to watch it on YouTube someday.  In the meantime, I look forward to your excellent recaps and opinions tomorrow.

We don't have satellite/cable, but my daughter said she was watching it.  She usually records her shows.  Guess I'll see it at her house someday.

Yaaay it won't interfere with Quantico or Into the Badlands. I'll be watching just so I can laugh and have snark material until Christmas break.

1 hour ago, FakePigtails said:

...Does anyone know if there'll be a separate thread for watching? Where should I plan to get my snark on?

Perhaps this thread? Or the Jill/Jessa Specials thread?  Under General Duggar Discussion in the main QFoS? This is the question I want to know,too!

7 minutes ago, VixenToast said:

Perhaps this thread? Or the Jill/Jessa Specials thread?  Under General Duggar Discussion in the main QFoS? This is the question I want to know,too!

@FakePigtails including you so you see this, I just made a new thread for the special so everyone can post there when it airs.

5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

@FakePigtails including you so you see this, I just made a new thread for the special so everyone can post there when it airs.

Awesome, thanks! Do you all need any help transcribing or doing something like listing advertisers? 

So.....I'm going to watch.  While TLC won't put Josh back on the air, he may as well be since most of the subject matter is him and his poor choices.  I also want to know who sponsors this show.  Boycott and letter writing time.

:TrainWreckMotion:

I'm watching. I've got pizza, sunflower seeds, a kitkat bar and sparkling water. Just finished season 2 of The Good Wife on Netflix. No one can stop me now.

I believe there has already been one in its own thread on FJ for a while. On mobile right now and failing to get the link, but it shouldn't be too hard to find if you take a look.

20 hours ago, Mercer said:

How about taking a drink every time a Duggar uses the word "blessing" to describe something that was either completely random or came about through someone's entirely human effort?

I have been with my husband's family ALL day and could be a beer or 2 deep.  This drinking game will either have me passed out on the floor or realizing the in laws are not as batshit crazy as I have thought for the last 15 years.

Archived