IGNORED

Who will watch the special?

Bad Wolf

No shame. I am totally going to watch it all the way and eat popcorn the whole time.

I am excited to see Jana interviewed. They showed a reaction shot in the promo but I'm curious to what she's actually going to say. 

:TrainWreckMotion:

I just get mad every time they freak out over adultery and completely ignore molestation. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to a potluck at church, but took mulled wine for m contribution. Not watching,but will drink some of the leftover wine to show my support. :my_biggrin: :angry-cussingblack: Can't get rid of the emoticon.

19 hours ago, FakePigtails said:

After going back and forth on watching or not, I think I'm going to go for it. I'm hoping that having an obscure cable company means my viewing won't count towards ratings. I've also been hellishly bored recently and am nosy as hell so it's the perfect storm for being unable to resist the temptation.

Does anyone know if there'll be a separate thread for watching? Where should I plan to get my snark on?

It won't count either way, unless you're a Nielson family. There's nothing to say who is watching or if they're actually watching unless they're a Nielson family (everyone who is in one gets a remote and has to sign in any time they're watching the TV to determine what each demographic is watching and how long they're watching). 

TLC replayed it again last night. I thought they'd have replayed something interesting instead, like Married by Mom & Dad.  :2wankers:

Archived