IGNORED

Bug-Eyed Fundies

Gimme a Free RV

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't tell if he looks scared for racist reasons or if he's terrified that the Pepsi will lead him down paths of idolatry.

Well, we know Pepsi is a sin in their household, so...

Am I the only one who thinks Nathan looks kind of cute in that picture? Cute but psycho? I am? Eek.

I lost it :pb_lol: why isnt there a crying laughing emoji?!?!

She would be one hell of a scary Walker on WD. Lol

And for another blast from the past, we have Anita Bryant!

AnitaBryant.jpg

We're leaving out the best bug eyed fundie of all time--- former congresswoman Michele Bachmann.

We're leaving out the best bug eyed fundie of all time--- former congresswoman Michele Bachmann.

Easily rectified...

BACHMANN.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Easily rectified...

BACHMANN.jpg

I've already used an American Psycho quote to describe Michelle Duggar, so here's another for Michele Bachman:

"My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy."

"SPURGEON???   What was I THINKING?!!!"

Bug_eyed_Ben.thumb.jpg.87063c5042342ea7a 

Is anyone else totally creeped out by this picture? Her eyes look evil. And I don't know why the heck the apple is there, but it made me think of the snake offering the fruit in the garden of Eden.

This thread is everything I've wanted in life and more. 

2.jpg

kmhKmIw.jpg

"This thread is everything I've wanted in life and more." --FundieFarmer

This is what I purposed to do in starting this thread: bless you with everything you've wanted in life and more.  Your severe satisfaction brings me unspeakable joy in this season of life.  I could just side hug you, I could!

:my_smile:

I'm rewatching some episodes on youtube and I just keep finding more and more. This is almost too easy.

CrazyEyedJessa.thumb.png.879f442d64ba79f

This one of Jessa gets creepier the more you look at it. 

pizzadoughjb.thumb.png.b5caca2bcdd1e2fdb

There aren't enough men doing this eye-business. This is the only one I've found so far. And it's a little iffy. 

michelle3.thumb.png.0732014146da9c43bdb7michelle4.thumb.png.d5864aed6529f5abb77d

I swear I could almost take a screenshot every time Michelle is on screen and post it in this thread. 

anna.thumb.png.72d65ebf9453d5ae1b808f092

I guess my avatar fits perfectly in this thread. Too bad I'm not on my laptop, or I could give you all this gift in a larger size.

pizzadoughjb.thumb.png.b5caca2bcdd1e2fdb

There aren't enough men doing this eye-business. This is the only one I've found so far. And it's a little iffy. 

He may not be bug-eyed, but for a moment I thought he was looking through the proverbial hole in the sheet, so that's sort of something?

Archived