IGNORED

Bug-Eyed Fundies

Gimme a Free RV

OK, this thread is way funnier than I was expecting it to be.

I come bearing The Shaggy-Haired Dog and Family.

23548001b8a80de6b56bdc0ac4467430.jpg

518315186_c_294_220.jpg

4014c8cd547a14517dd5b9e0667f8d.jpg

sister-wives.jpg

Ick! I never realized how much Kody and Meri look like they are related, as in brother and sister related. Ewww

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how to copy a foto from Facebook (or if it's even possible) but  (The) Benjamin Serven (Family) are a vast repository of bugged eyes and improbably gaping mouths.  Mrs. Benjamin actually is a gorgeous woman but it was their wedding before the two of them FINALLY posed for a photo without trying to look like Salt Monsters on crack ( see original TV Star Trek).  

I think in Serven-speak, wide mouths mean joy and anticipation. Certainly nothing one ever would expect the tight-lipped, self-indulgent parents to model.  

We've had Bristol Palin, now we've got Momma Sarah!!

image.jpg

Not bug-eyed, but cute little Jordyn in a fridge! Plus another slightly more bug-eyed one.

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 12/5/2015 at 2:29 AM, SledCat said:

Kirk Cameron doing the bug-eye.

cameron.jpg

If this motherfucker is trying to sound hip by doing Adele's TH-fronting (there are a lot of YouTube video compilations of her saying "fank you so much" because that's just her accent), I will scream. Kirk Cameron does not deserve anything associated with England's True Queen.

4 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

If this motherfucker is trying to sound hip by doing Adele's TH-fronting (there are a lot of YouTube video compilations of her saying "fank you so much" because that's just her accent), I will scream. Kirk Cameron does not deserve anything associated with England's True Queen.

I never thought I'd defend Kirk Cameron but judging from the blue background and the shape of the F on the "fhank you" label I think he's referencing Facebook (still think he's a complete goob but I believe that's what the F is for).

IMG_1089.JPG

That's pretty bug-eyed for Erika since she's usually squinty in pictures. *scream*

yikes!  I ff'ed thru to the lip color part. In all my years I've never taken more than 10 seconds to apply lip stuff.  MJB, u r doin it rong, I guess.  Couldn't bear the thought of any more time wasted watching than that. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

What is wrong with Michelle's face? She looks different. 

Now that is seriously bad make up!

• 2 months later...
On 11/3/2015 at 3:43 PM, goldfishgoddess said:

"Our son Josh made some bad choices...."

crazy-michelle-duggar-fox-interview.png

Hidden Content

That gif is amazeballs. :TRISTE: :AOK: :ABON:

Archived