IGNORED

Bug-Eyed Fundies

Gimme a Free RV

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, hey, we can't forget "Little Miss Personality," MARJORIE JACKSON.   She's got the bug eyed thing down, and then some!

marjorie-jackson-image.jpg

marjorie2.jpg

Michelle has way too many good ones. 

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

<snip>

"In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!"

Priscilla Keller Waller, at her bug-eyed best:   Hey, all you godly women!

Publication2.thumb.jpg.ce18573b87981b145

Jill is killing me :pb_lol:

Jessa's about to either rip someone's soul out of their body or open a can o'whoopass. Or both.

Jessa's about to either rip someone's soul out of their body or open a can o'whoopass. Or both.

Wasn't that Jessa saying: 'Jana get your ass out of that damn closet and show me the fucking bridesmaid's dress!!!! 

I think so. 

That is NOT a sweet countenance. I wonder what pissed her off.

That is NOT a sweet countenance. I wonder what pissed her off.

Jana (I think) didn't want to come out of the bathroom in her bridesmaid's dress. It infuriated Jessa.

Not bug eyes, but I couldn't resist these Priscilla expressions:

Publication3.thumb.jpg.13990c6b9e2a8e6d5

Ewww.thumb.jpg.15181e550b099fda14b010c68

Texas.thumb.jpg.0f2ce29a176c7c280d9cca0a

Don't forget: 'Yaaasssssssss'.

I don't have any pictures to add, but I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite FJ threads. :my_smile:

Who is this with Anna?

Was this taken during Jill's manicure party before her wedding?  That's what I'm thinking.  I don't know who the girl is... seemed to remember there were a few extra people there.

This is fun. Now I'm seeking them out. tumblr_ndodxiTKIt1r9t2zdo4_500.thumb.jpgtumblr_njigqodz0y1r8mb1io7_500.thumb.jpgtumblr_njijel0YVs1r8mb1io8_500.thumb.jpg

tumblr_niph026vCZ1r8mb1io3_500.thumb.jpg

Jing isn't super bug-eyed in that last one, but I might need to use that last image to tell people to stop fighting/being awful on the internet. :pb_lol:

My husband just wandered in and noted that Michelle's expressions remind him of Chucky from Child's Play.

Chucky.jpg

My husband just wandered in and noted that Michelle's expressions remind him of Chucky from Child's Play.

Chucky.jpg

Too true. In that one of Michelle and Josie I posted, I thought she also looked pretty Voldemort-y 

omG, these are hilarious! i wanna know hth they all do that...is it something got-hard teaches? and i never realized just how much sierra looks like jillrod :TRUCDEOUF:

Archived