IGNORED

Bug-Eyed Fundies

Gimme a Free RV

image.jpeg

Oh my god, that made me snort embarrassingly at work. Absolutely hilarious. Sierra looks afraid of being eaten by Bin! :pb_lol:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm crying laughing at the Jchelle ones!!! Priscilla and Anna do the best bug eyes. If I wasn't mobile right now I'd find some but also look at my avatar!

this thread is like one of those train wrecks you just cant stop watching :TrainWreckMotion:

"Our son Josh made some bad choices...."

crazy-michelle-duggar-fox-interview.png

Hidden Content

I don't know why, but her facial expression just reminds me of Frodo's face throughout like 2/3rds of Return of the King. She's on her way to chuck Josh into Mount Doom.

Here a double birthday bug-eyes

"Point me back to Jesus" -- I know she probably just questioned Gothard's teachings and Jessa told her to STFU, slap on a smile, and thus avoid being prayer closeted forever, but I find it kinda odd/a little weirdly heartening that Jinger would be so open about having had a crisis of faith (and presumably having it blanket-trained/JTTH'd/admonished out of her). Have another one, Jinger! Come to the dark side! We've been rooting for you for years!

Priscilla Keller Waller, at her bug-eyed best:   Hey, all you godly women!

Publication2.thumb.jpg.ce18573b87981b145

This woman scares me, I can hear her baby voice in my head.  How much of your brain has to atrophy before you turn into that?

image.thumb.jpeg.87784689a7e50f2a75356d9

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

As I was scrolling down I stopped at orange-shirt moochelle's shoulders. It looked like she was in prison garb talking to her lawyer at a defense table.

As I was scrolling down I stopped at orange-shirt moochelle's shoulders. It looked like she was in prison garb talking to her lawyer at a defense table.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was eventually in that situation.

Am I alone in wondering why we haven't done this before?  Thank you, @Gimme a Free RV for starting this. I wish I were at home on my computer so I could play. I am SEVERELY lol-ing.  Keep 'em coming, guys. 

Jill is killing me :pb_lol:

All In the Family

Publication1.thumb.jpg.4d4ff6bcff6599bf5

That's what he said...

Who managed to grab that photo of Jessa the moment she heard the 19kids series was cancelled!?

@JoyfullyUnavailable you crack me up!!

Now you need to put something crazy inside that pizza box. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f3348ee5f9061733f53eb3eTator Tot casserole of course.

I'm so glad I finally found the purpose of my life.

kmhKmIw.jpg

Hellooooo, Lisa Pennington!!

I couldn't find the one I wanted but this works. 

Is anyone else totally creeped out by this picture? Her eyes look evil. And I don't know why the heck the apple is there, but it made me think of the snake offering the fruit in the garden of Eden.

Is anyone else totally creeped out by this picture? Her eyes look evil. And I don't know why the heck the apple is there, but it made me think of the snake offering the fruit in the garden of Eden.

Reminds me of the evil queen in Snow White!

This is a fun thread! It's like a fundie scavenger hunt.. Hint hint to a future thread. 

Does she count?

Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 10.01.53 PM.png

Archived