IGNORED

Jill & Jessa specials coming - MERGED

quiversR4hunting

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buzzard, what does your current avatar say? I can't quite make it out.

Its an autograph from Josh that I got years ago... it says "to FJ, may god richly bless you, sorry we missed here!" And he signs it.

Its an autograph from Josh that I got years ago... it says "to FJ, may god richly bless you, sorry we missed here!" And he signs it.

I almost don't want to know the context. I'm having too much fun imagining all sort of scenarios.

I almost don't want to know the context. I'm having too much fun imagining all sort of scenarios.

Not me, I'm dying to know the story behind this one! :lol:

:popcorn2:

I have been thinking about this for awhile. I cannot, for the life of me, think of what these four people could do to hold anyone's interest through the first commercial break, let alone a full hour.

I have been thinking about this for awhile. I cannot, for the life of me, think of what these four people could do to hold anyone's interest through the first commercial break, let alone a full hour.

Maybe we could count how many new outfits Jill and Jessa have now that they don't have to share clothes from the community closet? Or maybe count how many times the word "like" is uttered? Or how about guess which items in their house were bought with Walmart gift cards and which ones with Target gift cards? Double points if you can figure out if the cards used were wedding gifts or baby gifts.

Theres a thread about it somewhere... I know that I was posting as I waited in line to meet all of them, as well as all the pictures I took that day. It may be on Yuku...

eta - viewtopic.php?f=87&t=889&hilit

Thanks for the link! Wow....

I think he meant to say "Sorry we missed you here."

You = "FJ"

If the Admins decide to amend the current rule to ban speculation concerning the two sister victims who have not spoken to the media, I will (of course) respect that decision.

I'm refraining from naming the two younger sisters for a simple reason: one of the few non-bullshit things to come out of Jessa's mouth "everyone's angry that this has been publicized." And I'D be angry if I was in their shoes. If you want to name them, I'm not going to stop you though.

And as far as "speculation" it's not speculation so much as coming to the only possible conclusion.

Back on topic, Nancy Grace always leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Also

I decided it was time to change up my avatar so I was going through old FJ pictures I have... I found this one and its appropriate for today...

Josh Duggar (quoting Rahm Emanuel) - never let a serious crisis go to waste.

Thats exactly what the Duggars are doing here. 19KAC was getting stale and boring, this whole Joshely thing is just a way for them to try to segue into TNG.

cliff_zps8a23d6f5.png

I'm dying to know what you told him FJ stood for...

Maybe we could count how many new outfits Jill and Jessa have now that they don't have to share clothes from the community closet? Or maybe count how many times the word "like" is uttered? Or how about guess which items in their house were bought with Walmart gift cards and which ones with Target gift cards? Double points if you can figure out if the cards used were wedding gifts or baby gifts.

Drum Roll....I'm about to give the Duggar ladies an atta girls.

I would never accuse them of splurging on clothing or for having too many. Frankly, it seems that they are continually in repeats, especially Jill and Jessa. How many times have we seen that mustard colored cardigan? They may have grifted to furnish homes and baby nurseries, but I think they could all do with some new clothing and accessories, on their own dimes, of course.

Drum Roll....I'm about to give the Duggar ladies an atta girls.

I would never accuse them of splurging on clothing or for having too many. Frankly, it seems that they are continually in repeats, especially Jill and Jessa. How many times have we seen that mustard colored cardigan? They may have grifted to furnish homes and baby nurseries, but I think they could all do with some new clothing and accessories, on their own dimes, of course.

go ahead and count :D about the mustard cardigan

but I swear that picture of Jessa posing with her sisters at Amy's wedding (all doing their faces) is the same dress she wore at her rehearsal wedding - I think she is wearing a lot of her old clothes as well as some new ones. She seems to like the pink tshirt that she loves so much that she wore in the episode where she saw Grandma Mary's house with Ben for the first time for her, 2nd time when Jill came home with IDDY (and she was already pregnant) and then the pregnant selfie she did :D

I think her new clothes she wears for the speaking engagements are nice

I feel like, if Jill and Jessa did have a closet with a ton of new clothes, they'd get accused of being vain. I feel like in some areas they can't win.

And from an earlier discussion on naming Jinger and Joy - Thanks to Jill and Jessa, we know Jinger was the laundry room victim and Joy was the story (okay, Joy was always obvious) so I don't think that type of speculation is out of line. They essentially confirmed it.

But they didn't confirm that. They confirmed which girls Josh molested, yes, but we don't actually know which story is which. A lot of people state as fact that Jinger was the girl in the laundry room or Jill was the girl on the couch, but we don't know that. With the exception of Joy, who says some things only a very young girl would say, the others give pretty standardized answers, and the shapes of the redacted names aren't as easy to distinguish as some have made them out to be. I personally came to different conclusions about some of the girls' identities, so it's not that clear cut, which is a good thing. If I were one of the girls, I'd be upset that people were matching up my name to the details of an account of sexual abuse and claiming to know this as fact.

I don't think there is anything wrong with wearing repeat outfits or having favorites. Maybe because that's what I do too. And I think most normal people do as well. 19 Kids wasn't a sitcom with endless outfits from the wardrobe department or whatever.

Though I do think it's odd when pregnant women are pretty far along and still wear regular clothes. I mean, I suppose in some dresses it wouldn't matter. But in other things...it definitely does.

There is talk elsewhere that JB may be financing the "specials" himself. Any thoughts on this? I would think if her were to do that, he and J'chelle would certainly get some pretty prominent face-time.

I wonder if one of the specials will show Jessa and Ben decorating the nursey and feature a trip to Lowes to buy paint. :kiss-ass:

There is talk elsewhere that JB may be financing the "specials" himself. Any thoughts on this? I would think if her were to do that, he and J'chelle would certainly get some pretty prominent face-time.

But aren't the specials being advertised by TLC? That alone would make me think Jim Bob wouldn't be paying. Plus it would be expensive, and I think he's just too cheap to shell out, especially if there's a chance he won't be in them.

I didn't mean that there was anything wrong with wearing the same clothes. I am not much of a clothes shopper so if you have known me a month you has seen all my clothes more than once. What I meant was the Jessa and Jill grew up having to wear clothes from the community closet and really had nothing of their own . I just thought it would be interesting if they had finally bought new clothes that we hadn't see before and it was only theirs, not their sisters as well. I don't have a problem with sharing clothes but I have a problem when it seems as though the girls had little that was theirs alone. Even on this board we have speculated on numerous threads whether the underwear was shared or individual.

I feel like, if Jill and Jessa did have a closet with a ton of new clothes, they'd get accused of being vain. I feel like in some areas they can't win.

LOL, I think a reality TV special about me me me is enough to get called vain, no matter what you are wearing.

For the record, I like that mustard cardigan. It's the opposite of colors I would expect for Duggar filming, but it really worked. Maybe I'll get to see it again...

But they didn't confirm that. They confirmed which girls Josh molested, yes, but we don't actually know which story is which. A lot of people state as fact that Jinger was the girl in the laundry room or Jill was the girl on the couch, but we don't know that. With the exception of Joy, who says some things only a very young girl would say, the others give pretty standardized answers, and the shapes of the redacted names aren't as easy to distinguish as some have made them out to be. I personally came to different conclusions about some of the girls' identities, so it's not that clear cut, which is a good thing. If I were one of the girls, I'd be upset that people were matching up my name to the details of an account of sexual abuse and claiming to know this as fact.

Sure, they didn't flat out say "Jinger was in the laundry room, and Joy was the one with the story." but identifying themselves as the ones sleeping confirmed it essentially without a shadow of a doubt.

I'm sure there are plenty of things on this form that would upset the Duggars if they read them, but no one here is speaking maliciously about those events. if anything, we're rooting for more help for Jinger and Joy because it's clear they suffered the most.

I didn't mean that there was anything wrong with wearing the same clothes. I am not much of a clothes shopper so if you have known me a month you has seen all my clothes more than once. What I meant was the Jessa and Jill grew up having to wear clothes from the community closet and really had nothing of their own . I just thought it would be interesting if they had finally bought new clothes that we hadn't see before and it was only theirs, not their sisters as well. I don't have a problem with sharing clothes but I have a problem when it seems as though the girls had little that was theirs alone. Even on this board we have speculated on numerous threads whether the underwear was shared or individual.

Ah. I see what you mean. Good point. It wouldn't surprise me if they still shared some outfits from time to time. Is Jessa's house very close to the TTH?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived