IGNORED

All Things Dillard - Part 6

happy atheist

Is Jill preggo again? Her face and boobs are starting to look like it in the latest instagram post.

Not even gonna touch the "what an opportunity wasted" with Derrick because y'all are doing such a great job on that front.

If she is still breastfeeding Israel, wouldn't her boobs still be large and in charge?

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she is still breastfeeding Israel, wouldn't her boobs still be large and in charge?

maybe, they may have just toned down a bit....

As far as I'm concerned, if they said they were officially commissioned by Cross Church, that means exactly what it says: That one or both has a master's degree in ministry/missions/church planting, etc., and that the other (the qualified spouse) has 12 credit hours in religious studies, and thus Cross Church is paying them to perform missions work abroad.

However, neither has the required credentials, and because of this, Cross Church does not endorse their work, or compensate them for it. Which means... THEY LIED. Plain and simple. There is no grey area here, and no deceit by omission/rearranging facts. Only the literal definition of lying. I'm amazed that for all their conservative upbringing, not one of the Duggars has any concept of lying being a sin. They lie like other people sleep, eat, drink, etc. :doh:

I haven't checked out Cross Church's affiliations, but from comments I assume that they are SBC not IFB. If it were an IFB church that operated like the ones I grew up in, there would have been a special service where the Derick and Jill came to the front and then the church deacons (sometimes all the men) would also go up front and pray over them. The pastor would sometimes then read a verse from the Bible relating to missions and then they were ordained (perhaps that is what Derick meant?) to preach/be a missionary. My brother's been ordained twice, once to preach and once to be a deacon. Often the "sending church" (church where the couple has membership) does financially provide some or all of the support. In IFB, unlike SBC, the couple usually travels around to like minded churches for a year or two before they leave to present their work and ask for support.

Here is the Dillard's Privacy Policy in Pastebin form.

http://pastebin.com/QKPiFjbt

They sure do ask a lot of information...ssn, drivers license #, credit/debit card number, bank account number and they even tell you that they intend to run a credit check on you and share your financial data. You do not have to give any of that information to donate to a legitimate charity.

The telephone number where you can reach the "headquarters" is (501)246-8842.

That telephone number is for EverBright Media which is located on Narcissus Ave. in West Palm Beach. http://www.everbrightmedia.com/our-company.html

Their parent company is Learn Our History LLC. http://www.learn-our-history.com/Learn- ... ghts1.html They make "educational" videos and materials for kids that are sent and billed monthly to the credit card you provided likely.

Governor Mike Huckabee & Bradley Saft are the founders of Learn Our History LLC.

The credit card company that processes "donations" is called Cornerstone Payment Systems. (if you do a search google says the site may have been hacked).

Why am I not surprised that ole Mike Huckabee has got his fingers in this mess as well? I have donated to various causes in the past, ActBlue, or to donate to victims of a disaster. Never have I been asked to provide my SS# or my driver's license, or other personal identifying information. If I had been asked, I would not have donated.

Exactly what kind of scam are Jill and Derick running here?

Why am I not surprised that ole Mike Huckabee has got his fingers in this mess as well? I have donated to various causes in the past, ActBlue, or to donate to victims of a disaster. Never have I been asked to provide my SS# or my driver's license, or other personal identifying information. If I had been asked, I would not have donated.

Exactly what kind of scam are Jill and Derick running here?

I find asking for that amount of personal information (SSNs, license, bank account info) plus running a credit check all for making a donation raises a whole bunch of red flags. I wonder how many people they have suckered because Jebus.

To the bolded: if there were no issues at work that were a factor in Derick's leaving such as performance, pending layoffs, etc. and this was completely of his own volition, then it was a stupid move to leave. Given how tough it is these days for new grads to land a job in their field, he was very, very lucky to have gotten this job and it would have served as a good springboard to future opportunities. I get that he wanted to do this missionary work but really, could that have not waited? This is assuming, of course, that he was planning on making a career in accounting. Maybe he wasn't planning on this or find the work was not to his liking.

Or maybe he has assimilated into the Duggar Borg so well, that he's getting as stupid and clueless as they are.

We don't know (with certainty) why Derick left his job with Wal-Mart. It could have been a mutual parting of the ways: His supervisors were growing unhappy with the amount of time he missed from work, combined with Derick and Jill having a tentative agreement with TLC to film them doing "missionary work" - so Derick agrees to give notice rather than receive a disciplinary note and/or pink slip.

If, however, his employer was satisfied with his performance, and if he was facing no pushback from Wal-Mart for time taken off, etc., and he decided to quit in order to go play missionary, then he's both incredibly stupid and incredibly irresponsible. He's a married man with a wife and baby to support. It is highly irresponsible to leaving a job that pays good salary and provides you and your family with decent benefits, to then allegedly throw yourself upon the kindness of strangers for your source of income. Hey Derick - a good parent DOES NOT DO THIS. A good parent puts the needs of his family before his or her own desires.

Missionary work will always be there. If he is so called to do missionary work, he could have kept his job and become active in his local community on the evenings and week-ends. I am sure there are plenty of people within a 25-mile radius of their home who could use a helping hand.

I am beginning to wonder quite a bit about Derick, his motivations, and his ever-apparent lack of maturity and responsibility. Wouldn't I have to laugh at myself if it turns out that Ben is actually the more responsible of the two men. Freak a deak!

Is Jill preggo again? Her face and boobs are starting to look like it in the latest instagram post.

Not even gonna touch the "what an opportunity wasted" with Derrick because y'all are doing such a great job on that front.

If she's pregnant, she's definitely not showing yet. There is a full body picture taken the same day as that recent Instagram photo and her stomach is pretty flat looking.

We don't know (with certainty) why Derick left his job with Wal-Mart. It could have been a mutual parting of the ways: His supervisors were growing unhappy with the amount of time he missed from work, combined with Derick and Jill having a tentative agreement with TLC to film them doing "missionary work" - so Derick agrees to give notice rather than receive a disciplinary note and/or pink slip.

If, however, his employer was satisfied with his performance, and if he was facing no pushback from Wal-Mart for time taken off, etc., and he decided to quit in order to go play missionary, then he's both incredibly stupid and incredibly irresponsible. He's a married man with a wife and baby to support. It is highly irresponsible to leaving a job that pays good salary and provides you and your family with decent benefits, to then allegedly throw yourself upon the kindness of strangers for your source of income. Hey Derick - a good parent DOES NOT DO THIS. A good parent puts the needs of his family before his or her own desires.

Missionary work will always be there. If he is so called to do missionary work, he could have kept his job and become active in his local community on the evenings and week-ends. I am sure there are plenty of people within a 25-mile radius of their home who could use a helping hand.

I am beginning to wonder quite a bit about Derick, his motivations, and his ever-apparent lack of maturity and responsibility. Wouldn't I have to laugh at myself if it turns out that Ben is actually the more responsible of the two men. Freak a deak!

Frankly when I heard Derick's job was in accounting with a large worldwide company, I seriously wondered how he was going to manage that kind of job along with TLC fliming.

Given that Derick's job was in accounting, this is going to mean end of month/quarter/year financial closings and knowing a number of people in similar finance / accounting jobs, it's pretty important to be on the job during these critical times. If he was missing time from work during these critical closings due to TLC film demands I think it very likely that would be a problem. This is a big worldwide company. But who really knows. Maybe it didn't cause an issue either because they were accommodating or he did manage to perform his job satisfactorily. Maybe he pulled long nights working from home which might explain his tired look.

The portion I clearly underlined regarding Jessa lying about passing her GED exam. I did a brief internet search and looked for that - I found no information regarding which kids had taken or passed the exam. I was curious about whether you had actual proof or whether this was just a hunch on your part (and if it is a hunch, I can't really blame you for it - the lack of information is a bit suspect.)

It didn't show the underlined passage, maybe cuz I usually use the app and mobile devices... But yeah I remember reading it somewhere that only like 3-4 of the kids only had gotten GEDs and Jessa not being one of them...

GED are not required in the state of ARKANSAS, Which is odd to me in the 1st place... I'll try to find it

Do we know how much filming TLC actually did? I never got the impression that it was all that much for the Duggars. Just based on what was aired, it seemed like most of the filming was scheduled and the only time it would make Derrick miss work was when they traveled. Most of the shows content was clips of the kids at home and talking heads, with highlights from whatever church events or traveling they did. I doubt Derrick missed much work outside his vacation time.

I think Derrick left Walmart because he made a more lucrative deal with TLC, and there was never any concern about his job security.

Isn't Cornerstone a Duggar LLC started by JB and Josh, after the molestation was public knowledge but before the AM scandal was exposed?

Cornerstone existed before scandal #1. Fivestone is Josh's and I wanna say that it was started just before the first scandal hit. The Fivestone Group's Instagram was following someone who liked to show cleavage. Just checked and the Instagram account still exists. http://instviewer.com/user/fivestonegroup

Found the thread where this was originally discussed:

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26219&hilit=Cornerstone+Group&start=860

In case the link doesn't work, it's in Duggars by the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 12, page 44 about half way down, quiverfullofgreed's post.

I thought I'd already posted this, so if the original shows up, my apologies.

They want my SSN and bank account number? LOL :hand:

These people are running the biggest con on the planet. I mean, holy shit.

They want my SSN and bank account number? LOL :hand:

These people are running the biggest con on the planet. I mean, holy shit.

That's fucking crazy! That's all you need to walk up to the bank teller and withdraw money!

I agree, Mission Work can be done at home as well and often goes ignored.

I haven't checked out Cross Church's affiliations, but from comments I assume that they are SBC not IFB. If it were an IFB church that operated like the ones I grew up in, there would have been a special service where the Derick and Jill came to the front and then the church deacons (sometimes all the men) would also go up front and pray over them. The pastor would sometimes then read a verse from the Bible relating to missions and then they were ordained (perhaps that is what Derick meant?) to preach/be a missionary. My brother's been ordained twice, once to preach and once to be a deacon. Often the "sending church" (church where the couple has membership) does financially provide some or all of the support. In IFB, unlike SBC, the couple usually travels around to like minded churches for a year or two before they leave to present their work and ask for support.

Cross Church is SBC, and SBC has stringent requirements for its missionaries. It has also been confirmed that the Dillards are not missionaries for Cross Church. Their application was denied, because they do not meet the educational requirements. And by saying they are *officially* commissioned, they are lying. Official means they are actually being sponsored and endorsed by Cross Church. They are not.

That's fucking crazy! That's all you need to walk up to the bank teller and withdraw money!

But...you know...they're DUGGARS! Totally nice and just there to provide support and encouragement! They'd NEVER fleece you of your money! NEVER naively leave your information exposed to hackers! NEVER do anything untoward to their fans!

It's like you don't trust them or something. :penguin-no:

Perez is onto the Grifters:

perezhilton.com/2015-10-07-fraud-ministry-jill-duggar-derick-dillard-fans-money

:clap:

AND...let's not forget he also has a needy wife who did/does not support his working away from she and their home-

Regarding the Jill pregnancy speculations, the Duggars just posted on FB an adorable video of Jill "bench pressing" Izzy and her stomach looks completely flat.

yes! that was a good piece!

I agree. My favorite part was where they list all the graduate courses you need to be accepted as a missionary by the SBC.

What a novel idea it must be for the Duggars! An education that you can't get around the dining room table!

Regarding the Jill pregnancy speculations, the Duggars just posted on FB an adorable video of Jill "bench pressing" Izzy and her stomach looks completely flat.

I am jealous. My kid was born 2 years ago and my stomach is nowhere near that small. Ha!

You're thinking like a logical, compassionate human being who isn't hungry for fame. Stop that. :naughty:

How much does Cross Church have to answer to IMB/SBC for the money it doles out to missionaries? It surprises me that a church who would bring a couple who've accomplished nothing except being part of the Duggar clan up on stage for the whole congregation to pray for would be that selective in who they give their money. But I don't know how fundie churches work so maybe it's a common thing to give the spotlight to any member? I'm guessing Cross Church couldn't give the Dullards money because IMB would have been on their ass.

In my experience with Southern Baptists, it doesn't take a lot to get them praying.

My guess is that the custom in that congregation is to bless people's good intentions and endeavors regardless of whether they are going to college, or on a trip to the Holy Land, or moving to a big bad city to open a new business, or starting a new kennel where only dogs that have been prayed for will be raised. ;)

When Derrick and Jill asked to be prayed for, it was probably no big deal--the church probably sends "missions" of volunteers outside the country once or twice a year and these volunteers probably get the same kind of prayer service as Jill and Dillard.

That is not the same as financially supporting or publicly endorsing those two as missionaries. It is just a polite thing to do... You pray for people who ask for prayers. And it may also be a way to be "neighborly" since the Duggars have some influence in the area. :pray:

I would bet anything that the Dillards first asked for financial support and endorsement, but when refused asked, "Will you at least pray for us and ask the lord to bless our endeavors?"

And I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Cross Church people themselves who made sure that the media had the facts about what it takes to be a missionary supported and endorsed by the SBC.

Our church, *mainstream Protestant* sends missionaries out all the time, of all sizes & stripes. No one ever said we needed credentials the likes of which you folks are talking about. They work under the supervision of someone w/all that. They are called to the pulpit, answer some questions read from the Book of Order, prayed on & they go on their way.

Isn't there a difference between sending missionaries to "work under the supervision of someone" and what the Dillards are trying to do-- to wander around doing whatever they want with no supervision?

edited because I had written Duggars instead of Dillards.

Anyone else been on Previously TV recently in the Jill and Derrick thread? They are talking about how Derrick wasn't really a missionary in Nepal but was actually there on a student visa and that he was actually working as a tourist guide. Also, that Jill and Derrick will only qualify for a 90 day tourist visa to Central America countries, not a long term religious visa. Anyone else heard about this? Has anyone seen any proof of this? Any articles? This is just getting stranger and stranger.

I really want to know what Derrick's deal is. Something about all of this has been hinky since the beginning. A grown man with a college degree and experience working abroad approaches a well-known reality star to be his "prayer partner." Then, the college-educated man romances one of said reality star's naive and sheltered daughters. Realistically, they should be worlds apart and have nothing in common. No offense to the Duggar daughters, but no grown man I know would feel right about this. For all intents and purposes, those girls are still about 12 years old. And Derrick just rushed down the aisle with Jill? I'm not saying he had/has ulterior motives, but...

Archived