IGNORED

Possible Lawsuit for Josh

DGayle

Wow if this does turn out to be true...... man oh man.

The two bolded comments, totally agree.

If it is an un-named victim pursuing I could easily see why that interview and their social media postings since (some family members) would anger. They have done their level best to minimise the whole situation and attempted to cast themselves as victims. Time will tell I suppose.

I agree. You should let sleeping dogs lie. The Duggars were probably so preoccupied with salvaging what was left of their image that they did forget about this.

And I'm also wondering if Boob & J'Chelle even know the whole truth about Josh's molestations regarding the number of victims and incidents. If not, that might also be a reason why Josh is so quiet right now.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow if this does turn out to be true...... man oh man.

The two bolded comments, totally agree.

If it is an un-named victim pursuing I could easily see why that interview and their social media postings since (some family members) would anger. They have done their level best to minimise the whole situation and attempted to cast themselves as victims. Time will tell I suppose.

The Duggars over-played their hand. JB has a habit of mentioning how people think he is awesome i.e. DHS complimented him. And JB/Michelle like being honored to a fault e.g. father's day videos, Duggar talent show etc. So yeah I agree that the Duggars think people do adore them and will go with whatever they say.

Couple this with minimizing the crime. The babysitter doesn't love Josh as the sisters do. So I can imagine her watching the interview and saying waitasec...

And just a small thing that shouldn't matter, but bugs me all the same, you know this poor chick didn't get paid to babysit: JB is too cheap, and their community pushes having a "servants heart" Bad enough not getting paid, but get molested too? (BTW not implying that if one is a paid babysitter, then they can also be a sex toy for weird sons)

A few more snippets from "Harry" on another forum -

" State AG is looking into this town's efforts to shield this family as well as off duty police working for the Duggar family. They have been all over Washington County Arkansas today."

"There are three investigations on going by DHS on Duggars, as well as investigations by Washington County Sheriff, Springdale police, and supposedly one by Tontitown police, this last one is the one the AG is looking into."

"This is only rumor but people there are sayng there may be others to come forward when the victim that is not related to the family goes public. My understanding is she is going to let her name be used, right now she is very much angry are not only at the Duggars but her parents. Not sure why but .......something happened there. She may have learned her parents benefited from her being harmed years ago by Josh."

There is one last rumor on that board, brought up by another person from Washington County that "Harry" has confirmed. It's particularly nasty and involves a wider generational problem that has persisted for a long time in Duggarland. If there is someway to share it privately, I would, but it's only a rumor and the board I'm visiting is anonymous. Does the Spoiler feature here block out post contents to anyone but members?

Do you have a link to where this Harry guy been posting because I would love to read what else he may have been saying.

Could you please PM the info to me. I'm very curious.

I would also be very interested in hearing what it is and would greatly appericate a PM as to what it would be.

Do you have a link to where this Harry guy been posting because I would love to read what else he may have been saying.

I'd be curious to get the link to read as well.

I would also be interested in the link please.

If all of this is true, it could explain the mad dash they made to set up all of those LLCs. Protect the $

I'm interested in the "harry" story, too, but of two things I am personally certain:

There's something more sexual going on in ATI and the Duggars; and

There are more Josh victims.

I hope this blows the top off this cult in general and the Duggars in particular.

I would love a pm as well.

Also if you want to direct me to the anon board I do have a bit of insider info as well.

I would really appreciate it if you could PM me! I have been following this thread very very closely and am very very very interested. Thank you so much if you get the chance.

My thing is why is one witness allowed to expunge the ENTIRE report. I don't have a problem with her expunging her part of it, but if the whole thing is expunged, shouldn't they be required to contact the other victims?

And people say the duggars aren't connected.

I'd also like a PM.

Don't really know what else to add except that this story just gets more and more bizarre and what else they're hiding.

Adding my name to the PM please request list.

Like many of the posters here I think there is much much more to this. More victims, more cover ups. I think this much worse, if that's possible, then we've even thought.

i'd like a link to the forum also please....

one of the things i don't understand...they are calling the fifth victim a "babysitter", now if the eldest child, Josh, is 14 and the next children are 12, how old would this babysitter have been? (no, i'm not speculating on who she might be) i know if i needed a babysitter for a night out for a dozen or more children, it would be an adult, not someone the same age as the children. i think this poor girl was a friend of the family, just sleeping over on the couch, and they left her there, along with all the other children, unsupervised for the night...while knowing their son was molesting other girls. how can anyone be so irresponsible? :angry-banghead:

We had a "hidden" button that was disabled. That made it so the hidden content was only viewable by members. Now you can only hide content by using PMs and telling people directly.

The FJ board section AYTFJ (Are You There Free Jinger) is only visible to signed in members with 75 or greater posts, and can only be posted to by FJ members with 75 or greater posts.

i'd like a link to the forum also please....

one of the things i don't understand...they are calling the fifth victim a "babysitter", now if the eldest child, Josh, is 14 and the next children are 12, how old would this babysitter have been? (no, i'm not speculating on who she might be) i know if i needed a babysitter for a night out for a dozen or more children, it would be an adult, not someone the same age as the children. i think this poor girl was a friend of the family, just sleeping over on the couch, and they left her there, along with all the other children, unsupervised for the night...while knowing their son was molesting other girls. how can anyone be so irresponsible? :angry-banghead:

The "babysitter" story has never had the ring of truth to me. Families with a 14 year old don't generally hire teenaged babysitters. This doesn't even make sense.

From my own experience growing up in a closed system mega family I have no doubt that there is more to come...and I am so Gratefully watching from the sidelines. Deciding if I should take my perpetrator to court...back to lurk mode...

Archived