IGNORED

Possible Lawsuit for Josh

DGayle

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like a PM, too, please. Thanks in advance!

The "babysitter" story has never had the ring of truth to me. Families with a 14 year old don't generally hire teenaged babysitters. This doesn't even make sense.

Now, they didn't say they 'hired' a babysitter, right? ;) In other words, I also think this is a 'family friend' they may have asked to 'help babysit' the children. However, since Josh was already known for his behavior, that young lady never should have been left in a vulnerable position, that's incredibly irresponsible!

DisgustingDuggars.

I'd love a pm. And yes the additional sitter was because there were so many kidzzz.

So creepy on so many levels. Well, all levels..

Now, they didn't say they 'hired' a babysitter, right? ;) In other words, I also think this is a 'family friend' they may have asked to 'help babysit' the children. However, since Josh was already known for his behavior, that young lady never should have been left in a vulnerable position, that's incredibly irresponsible!

Sent you a msg requesting pm. Waited like 15 min then got impatient and decided to post here ;)

This kind of make me think the victim being referred to isn't one of the 5 we know about. I think it's very possible she is a completely different victim. Since this scandal broke, I have always believed there were more victims. Josh is child molester and pedophile with an interesting twist. He only molest girls from like minded families. I shudder to think what the victim count would be if not for the isolation.

I agree! I don't have time to go back and look, but if you might recall, I was trying to understand the '5th victim' and how she played into all this. It was either "concernedmom" or "Alice" that stated that one of the incidents took place on the campaign trail. It was at that point I realized either this was a separate victim from the 'babysitter' or one in the same, BUT that the incident took place outside the home! Because of not wanting to identify who the 5th victim might be, I dropped the ball in following this trail. I was starting to assume the victim on the campaign trail was related to the person running for office and the babysitter on the couch was a separate victim, but then there was something I read in the police report that had me scratching my head. It's a bit unclear, but I do believe there is at lease ONE more victim if not more.

Oops...my comment didn't attach to my post above, I wrote that the Duggars would have been in complete denial that leaving a young girl "babysitting" with josh in their house would have been dangerous at all if he had already "repented" and "shared his tender heart" with them because Jesus...

I am getting more and more disgusted about all of this every day. But also as curious. Could i join the PM list?

I would also be interested in the link please.

If all of this is true, it could explain the mad dash they made to set up all of those LLCs. Protect the $

Weren't most of those started before the news broke?

Weren't most of those started before the news broke?

Yes most were but IIFC there were more new ones in some of the kids names added around the time of the MK interviews.

Maybe just post it in AYTFJ? At this point this person is going to have to pm like 50 separate people...

lostfemme, would you also send me a PM, too? I'd love to know more. Please and thank you. :)

Yes, please add me to the list as well. So many children were failed by the very adults who should have been protecting them, including 14 year old Josh. He asked for help because he knew he was doing something very wrong, and he got virtually nothing.

And of course, his victims were let down by virtually every adult they knew in their social network, since we now know that most of them at least had an inkling of what was happening. I just can't believe that there wasn't even one adult in that group that didn't try to help those women directly. Yes we have the anonymous letter writer and some other "posters" on sites like this, but it doesn't seem as if anyone directly went to the authorities or even stood up in Church and said, Yes we forgive, but we must do more to help the victims and to ensure that Josh gets adequate treatment.

Singsingsing I think it might be over 100 pms

I would put in Are you there Margret bit myself.

Add me to the pm list, please. I'm always up for Duggar rumors.

Me too, please

Archived