IGNORED

All Things Dillard - Part 4

happy atheist

Here we can really see the effects of his jaw surgery. I assume he was in pain before, so I hope it helped.

11377459_1459236044395982_1229734059_n.jpg

I'm still not accustomed to his new face. It's just rather startling to see so many changes so rapidly in one so young.

ETA: He does seem happy -- hope there aren't any issues with pain.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still not accustomed to his new face. It's just rather startling to see so many changes so rapidly in one so young.

ETA: He does seem happy -- hope there aren't any issues with pain.

I hope he has pain medication because I imagine whatever was done had to hurt badly. I hope no one is "encouraging" him to take no pain meds. I also hope the surgery was medically necessary and not done to make someone else happy by changing his looks.

I'm mean about this stuff, but I don't feel a tiny bit of sympathy for anyone who might donate to these clowns, even if they can't afford to. Honestly, I roll my eyes at the "pay for us to be missionaries in a country we won't disclose!" plan, but I can't fault them for trying. People who donate, though? Shame on them. It's like that potato salad guy. He started a silly little kickstarter, people thought it was hilarious and donated. And I kind of get the impulse--hey, this guy entertained me, let me give him something. But when the money started accumulating and people kept donating, that's when I was truly disgusted. Good for him for getting so lucky over a jokey ks, but those donors need their asses kicked.

A fool and his money...

His face has changed so much! Even his eyes look different then just a year ago in the wedding photos. :geek:

Saw it on Instagram too with this caption....

So excited for @jillmdillard & @derickdillard! They've been praying about and working towards this transition since late last year, and are so excited to finally be heading to the mission field! Please continue to pray for them! â¤ï¸ And be sure to check out their blog at dillardfamily.com "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15

------

I wonder if Jessa actually took the photo. If so...does that means she's going too?

Has it been confirmed where they're heading? Nepal or El Salvador? Perhaps somewhere else?

And they're off! Per Jessa's facebook (where she is a "writer")

11167982_709519595841899_6643276253285919781_n.jpg?oh=46e3019abbe9c305d8762f1dc9981b7d&oe=56245CC1

I was really hoping you were kidding about that "writer" part, but nope. Guess she and Bin are now the Duggar [no, not Seewald, what are you thinking?] scribes!

I still haven't seen Derick or Jill mention where they are going. But I follow some of their acquaintances on Instagram and one of them did post a thing about S.O.S. Ministries people leaving today. And looking at the S.O.S. website I see mention of El Salvador and Honduras.

I still haven't seen Derick or Jill mention where they are going. But I follow some of their acquaintances on Instagram and one of them did post a thing about S.O.S. Ministries people leaving today. And looking at the S.O.S. website I see mention of El Salvador and Honduras.

Yeah, I think that is the only confirmation.

I see Jill still hasn't figured out that damn sling. She's going to be one of those moms whose kid falls out of one and gets seriously injured. Then she'll lie about it because she's a Duggar of course.

I imagine all the Duggars saw them off, and maybe a few with with, since they seem to go every year. We still don't know where the Dillards will be staying permanently. I wonder if there were any cameras filming? TLC would hate to miss this if they are going to be doing some VSEs which I think they will.

I don't think they allow you to get that close to the plane unless you are an actual passenger. So if Jessa did take the picture...then she'd be going. But I have a hard time seeing her going when she's pregnant. Though...didn't Jill go when she was pregnant last year? I can't remember now.

As far as the sling...I didn't even noticed it or baby Izzy at first in that photo. Ha! I know nothing about slings so I'm not sure what kind of carry she seems to be doing in this photo.

I imagine all the Duggars saw them off, and maybe a few with with, since they seem to go every year. We still don't know where the Dillards will be staying permanently. I wonder if there were any cameras filming? TLC would hate to miss this if they are going to be doing some VSEs which I think they will.

If TLC was there, TMZ etc will pick it up as any resumption of Duggar filming would be news.

The production company (or any really) could go and film it, but it's a gamble bc it would be expensive to do without knowing whether they could sell the footage.

As for the picture, it may not have been taken by Jessa. It's possible that a Duggarling that is going took it, but they don't have access to social media because that is a courtship reward.

ETA:

Jessa's FB says AUTHOR, while Ben's says WRITER. Is that Jessa's subtle way of saying Look Bennyboy, you maybe a writer, but I've been published. Maybe Ben will get a ghostwriter of his own and publish something sometime.

If TLC was there, TMZ etc will pick it up as any resumption of Duggar filming would be news.

The production company (or any really) could go and film it, but it's a gamble bc it would be expensive to do without knowing whether they could sell the footage.

As for the picture, it may not have been taken by Jessa. It's possible that a Duggarling that is going took it, but they don't have access to social media because that is a courtship reward.

Ooh...I bet you're right. If Jessa and Bin were going, I'm sure she'd also post a photo of themselves.

I see Jill still hasn't figured out that damn sling. She's going to be one of those moms whose kid falls out of one and gets seriously injured. Then she'll lie about it because she's a Duggar of course.

Yeah I'm worried about the little guy. Jill seems very insistent on wearing him even though she clearly hasn't looked up how to do it properly. She tried a wrap earlier and got that wrong too. I don't know how she can't tell that she's doing it wrong. I'm no expert but even I could figure out that if the baby is completely covered or looks like he's about to fall out then I'm probably not doing it correctly.

Anyone else think that a year from now we will hear about the Dillards going on a Christian book tour to promote their book about bringing Jesus to the Catholics in El Salvador or to whatever country they went?

Jill and Derrick are pictured boarding an American Airlines plane.

There were several American Airlines from Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport to Dallas/Ft Worth this afternoon.

There's an American Airlines flight to Guatemala that left DFW at 5:05. No flights for Nepal.

Just a guess, but I thought I'd throw it out there!

ETA: Ugh, it's a US Airways plane. There goes my theory...

I don't see where Jessa wrote writer/author.

Man, it must really suck to be famous for nothing more than being part of a freak show. She has no talent, no education, she's accomplished nothing...she hasn't even attempted her own internet fame via beauty vlogging or something. She's so insecure she has to claim "author" even though her book has 3 "co-authors" and was entirely ghost written.

I understand wanting to believe you're accomplished, Jessa, but lying is a sin.

ETA: I wish nothing but good health for Isreal. May his parents, on the other hand, get a raging case of diarrhea.

There's an American Airlines flight to Guatemala that left DFW at 5:05. No flights for Nepal.

When Jill and Boob flew to Nepal to meet Derrick, they made a connection in Dubai (not sure where from the US they flew out of). There are tons of options on how they might be getting to wherever they are headed.

When Jill and Boob flew to Nepal to meet Derrick, they made a connection in Dubai (not sure where from the US they flew out of). There are tons of options on how they might be getting to wherever they are headed.

They flew out of Chicago, IIRC-

I don't understand the secrecy. They post a picture of them boarding a plane but still don't announce where they are headed even though they are begging for money to send them to destination...unknown! Why is it important to keep it under wraps? I think it is odd to ask for money but not tell people where you are going. Do they think people will donate more if there is a possibility it might be Nepal as opposed to El Salvador? Or is this some sort of security measure? Or do you think they are just trying to keep us in suspense so we will stay glued to their blog?

I don't understand the secrecy. They post a picture of them boarding a plane but still don't announce where they are headed even though they are begging for money to send them to destination...unknown! Why is it important to keep it under wraps? I think it is odd to ask for money but not tell people where you are going. Do they think people will donate more if there is a possibility it might be Nepal as opposed to El Salvador? Or is this some sort of security measure? Or do you think they are just trying to keep us in suspense so we will stay glued to their blog?

That's all odd; add Josh and kids going to Chicago to see them off and why would Derrick leave his mother at such a fragile time of her life; and it becomes even odder!

Archived