IGNORED

Bristol Palin Pregnant Again

doggie

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ I think the meme would look even better with the word hypocrite written across her face, TMZ style. Like a watermark.

Um, Bristol, everyone knows what you paid for your house. And everyone knows receptionists with GEDs don't make enough money a year to buy $388k houses. AND THEN REMODEL THEM:

-www.zillow.com/homedetails/313-W-Lake-View-Ave-Wasilla-AK-99654/74519436_zpid/

Salary.com is estimating an average annual salary of $36k for receptionists in the area.

But sure Bristol, we've always been at war with Eastasia.

Man, I had forgotten how much cheaper houses are in the Valley.

I think what I'm taking away from this incident is: I wish someone would pay me 200k+ a year to tell people what can happen when you have sex.

Um, okay. Especially after she trashed you in her "autobiography."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... om-2015296

Levi is a lot more mature than Bristol will ever be. Remember when Sunny got pregnant the first time with Breeze Bristol just whined "how many half siblings is Tripp gonna have". I do disagree with the "she's a great mom" part. This will only help him in his custody battle with Bristol. Go Team Levi'

Um, okay. Especially after she trashed you in her "autobiography."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... om-2015296

Levi has learned the hard way that antagonizing Bristol just makes it harder for him to spend time with their son Tripp. Levi has a nice life with his wife and their children, while Bristol spends her time buying expensive accessories and making silly faces on social media.

He can afford to be magnanimous, because living well and being happy is the best revenge of all. :)

This week, in Oops They Did It Again, the Associated Press is reporting on the financial statements from “non-profit†charitable organization, The Candie’s Foundation. At the center of the firestorm is Bristol Palin, America’s most idolized teen mom…

Apparently, the organization was only able to find $35,000 to grant to charities from the $1,242,476 donated from the public. Meanwhile, the young Ms. Palin managed to pull in a $262,500 paycheck for her role as an ambassador for their teen pregnancy prevention campaign in 2009.

[…]

The mission statement of the Candie’s Foundation, as stated on their filed tax documents, is “to educate America’s youth about the devastating consequences of teen pregnancy through celebrity PSA campaigns and initiatives.â€

It is devastating when it's acceptable for a bunch of adults to get together and pick on children who have "made mistakes" because as adults we failed and didn't actually prepare them to handle real life situations (aka set them up to make those "mistakes.")

It is devastating when it's acceptable for a bunch of adults to get together and pick on children who have "made mistakes" because as adults we failed and didn't actually prepare them to handle real life situations (aka set them up to make those "mistakes.")

Are you talking about Bristol? Because she is two years younger than me. She is NOT a child. She's an adult. She's 24. She owns a home. She has a job. Most of my adult friends don't even check all those boxes.

And I agree with you...for Tripp. She was poorly educated and made a mistake because of that. However, if she did not LEARN from that experience, that's on her. You can't tell me that she didn't know what the fallout would be if she had unprotected sex and got pregnant. She knew what could happen, and she made a choice to do it anyway. That was her choice to make, and I support that. However, because of where she has been getting her money, there is some fallout. That's part and parcel of the choice she made. She needs to face the consequences of her actions just like other ADULTS.

It's not OK to slut shame, but calling someone out for being a hypocrite and expecting them to deal with the consequences of their actions is totally justifiable. Bristol Palin has been exposed as a FRAUD. And people can call her out on that.

Are you talking about Bristol? Because she is two years younger than me. She is NOT a child. She's an adult. She's 24. She owns a home. She has a job. Most of my adult friends don't even check all those boxes.

And I agree with you...for Tripp. She was poorly educated and made a mistake because of that. However, if she did not LEARN from that experience, that's on her. You can't tell me that she didn't know what the fallout would be if she had unprotected sex and got pregnant. She knew what could happen, and she made a choice to do it anyway. That was her choice to make, and I support that. However, because of where she has been getting her money, there is some fallout. That's part and parcel of the choice she made. She needs to face the consequences of her actions just like other ADULTS.

It's not OK to slut shame, but calling someone out for being a hypocrite and expecting them to deal with the consequences of their actions is totally justifiable. Bristol Palin has been exposed as a FRAUD. And people can call her out on that.

I agree. If it wasn't for her hypocrisy and the family brand, this wouldn't be a story at all. Part of me wants to congratulate Bristol on not getting pregnant for the last seven years, because that's something to be proud of if you've spent those seven years making bad decisions. But she's an asshole and the "don't lecture me" statement alone makes her fair game, imo.

I disagree. She is an adult and needs to be held to the same standards she preaches. If she didn't preach family values I would leave her alone. I don't slut shame the Kardashians and Miley Cyrus because they don't tell others how to live their lives. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Slut shaming her makes it seem like the sex is the part she is doing wrong. The part she is doing wrong is the preaching about it. She doesn't need to have less sex or fewer out of wedlock babies, she needs to stop preaching to others about it. I hate how ashamed she sounded in the first announcement. Telling people not to lecture or judge her. I hope she realizes that no one would be doing any of that if she dropped her abstinence only preaching jobs. If she was just a single woman with two children, no lectures, no one would even care or think twice.

I think what I'm taking away from this incident is: I wish someone would pay me 200k+ a year to tell people what can happen when you have sex.

Money is nice, but I would not want her life one tiny bit. Not the children or lack of marriage, those are totally fine. But whatever it is in her that makes her unable to accept her life and be proud of it. Her announcement was so full of shame. I wish for her that she could drop the shame and burden of her mother's career and just have sex, have the children she wants to have, marry or not.

When the child in question is Bristol as a 16 year old girl who got pregnant, yes absolutely adults have no place to comment because she wasn't taught what she needed to know most likely.

But she's a 24 year old woman for fuck's sake. She already has a child and knows FULL WELL how to prevent having another one. She knows about birth control if she's unmarried and wants to have sex and not get pregnant, and she knows about abstinence OBVIOUSLY. She is currently a fully grown woman who preaches one thing and acts completely opposite, that is what bothers people. Not that she has a kid out of wedlock.

When the child in question is Bristol as a 16 year old girl who got pregnant, yes absolutely adults have no place to comment because she wasn't taught what she needed to know most likely.

But she's a 24 year old woman for fuck's sake. She already has a child and knows FULL WELL how to prevent having another one. She knows about birth control if she's unmarried and wants to have sex and not get pregnant, and she knows about abstinence OBVIOUSLY. She is currently a fully grown woman who preaches one thing and acts completely opposite, that is what bothers people. Not that she has a kid out of wedlock.

My problem with this situation has to do with how Bristol was lauded as a "pro-life heroine" for having her first baby, when girls/women of color who make the same decision are considered "welfare queens," "feral," and a social problem. I could care less how much sex or how many babies Bristol has, but if she's a "hero" just for not having an abortion, then why not say the same for women of color who do the same? Or does it only matter if the right (i.e., white) women aren't having abortions?

I don't know, to me, her situation sounds more like someone who has a particular set of ideals, likes to promote those ideals, but sometimes falls short in living up to them. She might still strongly believe in them.

Kind of like a recovering alcoholic / addict who relapses ( not that sex is a drug ....wait isn't there a song about that? :lol: ) , and then gets back on the wagon.

The slut shaming is wrong just because it makes women and girls feel,like they are less of a person if they engage in sexual activity -- or even look like they might engage in sexual activity. It also implies that the most important thing about a woman, any woman, is her level of sexual activity.

As far as birth control -- I would assume if she is personally aiming for abstinence until marriage she wouldn't want to have birth control handy, but let her emotions get ahead of her plans. It happens. Or she could have been using birth control and gotten pregnant anyway. It happens. A lot.

As far as Bristol being a hero only because she's white and has money and didn't abort at 16 -- you can't really blame her if some people are racist / classist. Unless she is making exclusionary comments herself.

I don't know, to me, her situation sounds more like someone who has a particular set of ideals, likes to promote those ideals, but sometimes falls short in living up to them. She might still strongly believe in them.

Kind of like a recovering alcoholic / addict who relapses ( not that sex is a drug ....wait isn't there a song about that? :lol: ) , and then gets back on the wagon.

The slut shaming is wrong just because it makes women and girls feel,like they are less of a person if they engage in sexual activity -- or even look like they might engage in sexual activity. It also implies that the most important thing about a woman, any woman, is her level of sexual activity.

As far as birth control -- I would assume if she is personally aiming for abstinence until marriage she wouldn't want to have birth control handy, but let her emotions get ahead of her plans. It happens. Or she could have been using birth control and gotten pregnant anyway. It happens. A lot.

As far as Bristol being a hero only because she's white and has money and didn't abort at 16 -- you can't really blame her if some people are racist / classist. Unless she is making exclusionary comments herself.

Well...apparently Bristol and Willow were caught calling a classmate who dissed Sarah's TV show a homophobic slur on facebook...so, it wouldn't be surprising. Although I saw something pro-marriage equality on Willow's instagram, so maybe things have changed...

I think pro-abstinence messages are generally sexist in some way no matter what as they seem to place the onus on the female to refuse the sex and not get pregnant rather than the males who get them pregnant.

If the rumour is true that the question of who the father is is a multi-choice option then she deserves EVERY bad thing being said about her.

I don't care if she is celibate for the rest of her life or sleeps with every single, willing male in Alaska - the fact that she practiced/practices UNSAFE sex is truly horrendous :cry: Do whatever you want with your genitalia (with consenting adult(s) ) but for crying out loud - use fucking protection! :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

You can't give STDs up for adoption....

Probably best if Dakota isn't the father then, with him in Kentucky and her in Alaska. That will make it difficult to attend day to day stuff like school meetings, hockey games, doctors appointments, etc... Some people live far from their kids and make it work, but it is not ideal.

Now she claims it was planned. Whatever Bristol the cat is already out of the bag on this one.

My theory-

Bristol couldn't abstain from having sex

Bristol did abstain from taking birth control

Bristol did abstain from telling Dakota she was not on birth control

Bristol realizes shes pregnant, proposes to Dakota, then a few weeks she drops the bombshell...and he is 100% pissed she omitted birth control from the equation. He wants no part of the mess- The end of Bristol and Dakota.

Names:

Trik

Tagg

Trapp

Troop

Tone

Turf

Tann

Tinn (like absTINNence-error intended). For the perhaps 5 'Republic of Doyle' fans on here, this name can also be made female as Tinny.

1. New rumor/gossip: Joey Junker, who dated Bristol dated in 2012, is the father.

2. Baby names :think: Boy- Trace Girl-Olive

Does anyone remember this from the 2008 election?

epolitics.com/2008/10/15/clever-flash-application-puts-palin-in-the-white-house/

Someone created a page of the Oval Office if Palin was president. It included a list of potential baby names. Such as Purple, Carport...

OT: I am reminded of The Capitol Steps' (political comedy troupe that does song satires and funny skits) "Lirty Dies" Spoonerisms selection re the McCain/Palin campaign: "Well, there's Para Sailin', and her husband Pod Railin', and their kittle lids, Piper, Pillow, Pistol, Pack, and Pig."

*slinks away*

Bristol is upset that people are staring at her:

patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin/2015/07/what-to-do-when-the-world-is-staring-at-you/?ref_widget=related&ref_blog=bristolpalin&ref_post=boom

Our reaction to others actions are much more important than whatever it is people are doing. Many of you — for whatever reason — have had to face similar scrutiny.

We have had lots of people staring at my family my whole life. I am so thankful that instead of letting their stares distract us, we have carried on and focused on the joys of just being together! (Mostly!)

This would probably be a good time to announce that you are locking down your social media so that you won't have to deal with negative comments from people you don't even know. It must be taking up a lot of your time to monitor what is being said on your social media and deleting or responding to those comments.

What's that?

Read more on the Patheos Faith and Family Channel, fan me on Facebook, follow me on Instagram and follow this blog on Twitter!

:roll:

Archived