IGNORED

Bristol Palin Pregnant Again

doggie

Sorry, but: :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling: :shit-fan: :popcorn2:

This woman is just beyond stupid. If you make a living out of preaching abstinence to others, you better make very, very sure you won't get pregnant while you have the ebil sex you want to forbid others from having. As a lesbian, I'm not very familiar with contraceptive options, but couldn't you, for example, use the pills and condoms simultaneously? Correctly used, that would make the odds of getting pregnant near zero.

I'm not feeling sorry for her. I think that this whole abstinence preaching is very counterproductive and harmful.

Don't get me wrong, no one should be pressured in any way to have any kind of sexual relations. But wanting to ban high schoolers from having sex because of some peoples personal values is just stupid. It doesn't work, and it makes everything worse, because most teens will end up having sex anyways but often won't have the knowledge they should have before entering sexual relations.

Seriously, Bristol makes a great poster girl to show that abstinence preaching doesn't work.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but: :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling: :shit-fan: :popcorn2:

This woman is just beyond stupid. If you make a living out of preaching abstinence to others, you better make very, very sure you won't get pregnant while you have the ebil sex you want to forbid others from having. As a lesbian, I'm not very familiar with contraceptive options, but couldn't you, for example, use the pills and condoms simultaneously? Correctly used, that would make the odds of getting pregnant near zero.

I'm not feeling sorry for her. I think that this whole abstinence preaching is very counterproductive and harmful.

Don't get me wrong, no one should be pressured in any way to have any kind of sexual relations. But wanting to ban high schoolers from having sex because of some peoples personal values is just stupid. It doesn't work, and it makes everything worse, because most teens will end up having sex anyways but often won't have the knowledge they should have before entering sexual relations.

Seriously, Bristol makes a great poster girl to show that abstinence preaching doesn't work.

The LORD works in mysterious ways, doesn't He?

Three grandchildren all born out of wedlock. Yeah, this makes me want to support abstinence only education as a totally effective method of birth control.

To be fair, Track's kid was only conceived out of wedlock. The wedding pictures are ridiculous because the bride is clearly hiding her stomach in every photo.

Any news about the Palins makes me feel like I need to take a Benadryl. Just the sweet release of sleep until the itching subsides.

But on the other hand... there are stupid, themed baby names to speculate upon! I submit the following:

Boy-

Trapp

Trikk

Tredd

Girl-

Hard to say. I'm guessing it will be something hella trendy and contrived. Maybe some superfluous "y"s for good measure.

Olyvya

Sophya

Alaskya

Any news about the Palins makes me feel like I need to take a Benadryl. Just the sweet release of sleep until the itching subsides.

But on the other hand... there are stupid, themed baby names to speculate upon! I submit the following:

Boy-

Trapp

Trikk

Tredd

Girl-

Hard to say. I'm guessing it will be something hella trendy and contrived. Maybe some superfluous "y"s for good measure.

Olyvya

Sophya

Alaskya

To continue with the family theme of Bristol, Willow, and Piper, may I suggest Homer, Larch (or maybe Hemlock), and Cessna?

:lol:

To continue with the family theme of Bristol, Willow, and Piper, may I suggest Homer, Larch (or maybe Hemlock), and Cessna?

:lol:

NOT HOMER. Homer is a nice place.

Palmer, Cottonwood, and Supercub.

Three grandchildren all born out of wedlock. Yeah, this makes me want to support abstinence only education as a totally effective method of birth control.

What I don't understand is how someone who became an unwed teenage mother with all the baggage that entails could let the same thing happen to her again. Didn't she learn her lesson the first time around? Why wasn't she using birth control? I don't giver her much for brains. Of course, she is a Palin, so I shouldn't have had such high expectations.

Pardon the pun but she was between a rock and a hard place. Because she preached abstinence she couldn't exactly prepare for sex, I mean, that would be like asking for it, right?

Argh! Delicious schadenfreude indeed!

My only hope is that she speaks up for reason after spewing so much ignorance. It is not a moral failing to have sex nor to be a single mother. It seems like one of the hardest paths but we don't have to heap sha,e on anyone.

NOT HOMER. Homer is a nice place.

Palmer, Cottonwood, and Supercub.

Believe it or not I had that exact thought about Homer as I was posting. How about little Prudhoe Palin?

A super-size box of condoms and some bananas to use for practice putting them on. As a party game, we'll give an award to whoever comes up with the sexiest way to roll a condom on a banana.

"This is a condom, this is a banana. Listen carefully. You take the condom, you throw it away. You eat the banana."

Believe it or not I had that exact thought about Homer as I was posting. How about little Prudhoe Palin?

Aww little Prudhoe Bay Palin is so CUTE! Especially with her sister Wasilla and brother Soldotna!

Aww little Prudhoe Bay Palin is so CUTE! Especially with her sister Wasilla and brother Soldotna!

And don't forget the twins, Pontoon and Trawll

I hopped over to Mama Grizzly's facebook page, to see if she mentioned anything. Nope, nada, nothing. But she did post something about the new $10 bill getting a woman's portrait on it. A surprising number of respondents (maybe I shouldn't be surprised) wants Sarah to be chosen. I'm afraid what people would do with Sarah Palin-embellished currency.

Bristol reminds me of the teen mom girls preaching safe sex and abstinence but they get knocked up anyway. All a money grab I guess.

And of course one person had to blame Obama :pull-hair:

I hopped over to Mama Grizzly's facebook page, to see if she mentioned anything. Nope, nada, nothing. But she did post something about the new $10 bill getting a woman's portrait on it. A surprising number of respondents (maybe I shouldn't be surprised) wants Sarah to be chosen. I'm afraid what people would do with Sarah Palin-embellished currency.

:angry-devil:

I don't believe her. If he's the dad, why did the wedding get called off (there are worse things than getting knocked up by your fiance) and why did it take this long to say so?

My theory goes as follows:

Bristol gets knocked up (I leave open by whom), goes to Momma Sarah and told her. Momma Sarah decides that a quick wedding is the best way to defuse the situation and an engagement with a wedding soon after gets arranged. Dakota is easily convinced that marrying into the Palin family and their money is a good idea although things might not be going that well with Bristol.

Then it comes out that Dakota is still married to his ex, he cannot marry Bristol thereby looses his usefulness and gets dumped.

I just could not believe Sarah Palin was her mother and did a little research on Palin. She is just two days older than me... wow. High school and some community college courses, a memoir... 5 bed room houses...

And two kids from two different men. Just wow. She could have gotten away with it in her family if she married father 1.

And I'm sitting here studying, in a relationship with my partner for 5+ years living in an apartment by a lake and forest with a black cat. (I had severe health issues in my life, but still kind of a good life for someone practicing evil family planing and taking birth control). At least I'm not a hypocrite.

I don't care how many kids she has out of wedlock. I care that she and her stupid twat of a mother think they are in a position to give morality lectures to other women. :evil-eye:

I was just coming here to post something about this. Absolutely ridiculous. I wonder if she knew about this before she cancelled her wedding, or found out after.

Kinda odd that her official statement didn't mention the dad. Hmm.

Can't they just go away already? I don't care. It's not even remotely a surprise. Her mother had a failed VP bid and that made her relevant - which is an immensely sad statement on society.

They all need to climb a glacier and never come back.

She's not relevant anymore. Here's an infographic that shows how not relevant she's become: http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/the- ... one-chart/ :lol:

The coolest thing about being a born-again virgin is that you can just keep being born again!

Bristol reminds me of the teen mom girls preaching safe sex and abstinence but they get knocked up anyway. All a money grab I guess.

And of course one person had to blame Obama :pull-hair:

Interesting you say that. Maci Bookout, from Teen Mom also worked with the Candies "prevent teen pregnancy" campaign like Bristol. Bristol was the abstinence speaker and Maci was the safe sex/birth control speaker. So when she wound up pregnant by her boyfriend, she spun a quick tale of having PCOS and resulting secondary infertility as her reason for not taking birth control, and that the resulting baby was a miracle :liar:

*Nothing against anyone with PCOS, in fact I have it myself and, curiously enough most doctors ive went to want me on BCP's to manage it. On the other hand, my doctor doesnt hand out 20K checks and a TV show for second pregnancies *coughLikeDrMTVcough*

My theory goes as follows:

Bristol gets knocked up (I leave open by whom), goes to Momma Sarah and told her. Momma Sarah decides that a quick wedding is the best way to defuse the situation and an engagement with a wedding soon after gets arranged. Dakota is easily convinced that marrying into the Palin family and their money is a good idea although things might not be going that well with Bristol.

Then it comes out that Dakota is still married to his ex, he cannot marry Bristol thereby looses his usefulness and gets dumped.

Your theory sounds alot like mine, with a few differences. I completely agree that this wedding to a war hero plot was all Mama Palin's doing (she's been covering up for Bristol's ways since that 3+ month long case of "mononucleosis" where she missed school for all of that time). Dakota probably went along with it not knowing that Bristol was pregnant. When she did reveal the pregnancy to him, and either due to abstinence or timing it was revealed not to be his, he bolted. Mama Palin, the vicious grizzly (or should I say polar) bear that she is leaked the "he's still married" storyline to offer up a reason for the abrupt cancellation. Sarah is pretty well known for manipulating the media in this way, and is not above slandering a Medal of Honor recipiant to suit her narrative. Bristol herself came to Dakota defense and said she knew of his prior relationship, and it was also revealed that Dakota had been divorced for nearly 4 years at the time of the would-be wedding.

The Palin family never ceases to amaze me with their double standards. I mean, how the heck are people still slurping up their abstinence-only BS?

Yesterday on my Fakebook, a 30 something guy who is militantly anti-gay (bible quotes all the time) and who apparently follows Bristol Palin on Facebook :roll: commented to her after she announced her pregancy that she has nothing to be ashamed about and we are all sinners in God's eyes. Given how often he has quoted the old testament against gays, I wondered why he didn't post Deut 23 2

. 2A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD

Apparently he is willing to forgive some sexual sins and not others.

I figure she is fortunate that her family has managed to get their hands on more money than would be normal for people with their apparently limited skills and abilities, so the skids will be greased for her and her children. I hope they saved some cash.

Archived