IGNORED

Bristol Palin Pregnant Again

doggie

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far, they've got Track, Trig, and Trip. The obvious choices for this next baby would be Trout or Trash.

I like Trash, after it's parents.

I like Trash, after it's parents.

I also like one I mentioned earlier, Trawl. (or Trawll, per family tradition)

pronounced, of course... "Troll" :lol:

I also like one I mentioned earlier, Trawl. (or Trawll, per family tradition)

pronounced, of course... "Troll" :lol:

That name definitely fits as it describes that family.

I think she cheated on her fiancé, got pregnant...he called off the wedding and there you go.

She's a jerk. Poor baby.

Someone posted this comment on Immoral Minority http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... ment-form- Anonymous2:38 PM

Bristol is trying very hard to pitch a reality show which documents her pregnancy and birth. She is desperate for cash. The $18k per month allowances are long gone.

She has attempted to contact Mark Burnet multiple times, and he will not respond to her. I think he knows what she's trying to pitch and simply isn't interested.

Bristol is also trying to shop "belly photos" to tabloids but so far has only gotten a $2500 offer from In Touch magazine. (Less than 10% of what she was asking) I don't know whether she accepted or not but considering they are just bathroom mirror selfies which her sister has shown lots of people already, she should be thrilled anyone is willing to pay a dime.

Look for Bristol to disappear later in the fall. She has to wait and see how dark the baby turns out. My daughter said she was told by Willow, that Bristol is "100% sure the baby is Joey's OR this black guy from anchorage". (Her words, not mine)

I'm sure she sees no irony in saying she's "a hundred percent sure" the father of her unborn disappointment is ONE of two people- one of whom she refers to as "this black guy".

Oooh, and Sarah is so PO'd she's drinking her feelings and praying for the spotlight to drift away before she's forced into making an announcement. Willow said Bristol was literally forced by her mother to announce before the funerals of the 9 AME church victims, because she thought the news coverage of the funerals would diminish any coverage Bristol might get.

Just when I'm always sure I can't loathe that screechy harridan any more, suddenly I find I can.

New update from Bristol: patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin/2015/06/update/

Very mature.

How about:

Algebra

Differential Calculus

Dash

Relay

Hurdle

Lear

Nome

Maple

Northwest Passage

Maybe if the "Northwest Passage" had been used, she wouldn't be pregnant now!

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Bristol is a prime example of do what I say not what i do. I vote Thor as a name.

Oh, Bristol, you dumb bunny, you should have taken a page out of Jamie-Lynn Spears' book. You know? Stay out of the spotlight, keep a low profile, focus on your kid, make more of your mistakes AWAY from paparazzi and Harvey Levin's prying eyes, as opposed to right in their line of sight?

Oh wait, I forgot, you're a Palin, trailblazing that maverick path and going rogue and shit.

There were rumors that Bristol was pregnant while on DWTS. Even if it's not true, two "oops" pregnancies before marriage.. good job abstaining, honey. I know people who aren't at all religious who hadn't started having sex by 24. And now she "doesn't want lectures". Well boo-hoo, I don't want beer to have calories, and yet REALITY EXISTS.

New update from Bristol: patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin/2015/06/update/

Very mature.

Nancy French writes the blog for her.

My favorite first-reaction to the news comes in the form of a tweet from an Actor I've never heard of (but I must credit him the clever line!); twitter.com/samkalidi/status/614257572053393409

"It's not gay people who threaten the sanctity of marriage, it's Bristol Palin."

(Attempted to embed the tweet with code but it appears I am adept - it is def. possible in the phpBB forums!! :think: )

My favorite first-reaction to the news comes in the form of a tweet from an Actor I've never heard of (but I must credit him the clever line!); twitter.com/samkalidi/status/614257572053393409

"It's not gay people who threaten the sanctity of marriage, it's Bristol Palin."

It is a good thing I am home alone, because I am shrieking with laughter. Thank you thank you thank you to FMODW and Sam Kalidi.

By the way, I just googled Sam Kalidi, who is insanely hawt, not least because he was born in Beirut, raised in Paris, is fluent in English, French and Arabic, holds a Masters in Clinical Psychology from Boston University & a Bachelors in Communication Arts from the American University of Paris.

He's done Egyptian soaps!

He seems a much better match for Amal Alamuddin than George Clooney, but what do I know?

Kenai or Kodiak for a boy, Rogue if it's a girl. Or maybe Rouge. I think I like Rouge better.

Kenai or Kodiak for a boy, Rogue if it's a girl. Or maybe Rouge. I think I like Rouge better.

Rogue gave me an idea which seems obvious now that I've thought of it*. For another boy, how about Maverick? :lol:

*Don't all things seem obvious once you've thought of them?

Could this be the reason SP was booted from FOX? Her moral high ground finally sank low enough.

I prefer the explanation that SP is irrelevant and her trains were low.

I seriously believe that these fundies have got it the wrong way around. It is WAY easier to stay abstinent if you're well-informed about sex and you view sex as something good and positive rather than dirty and scary and bad. Then you approach it from the perspective of, "It's not the right time for me right now. I'm going to wait until I'm old enough/mature enough/meet the right person/am in a stable relationship/am in love/am married/whatever - however long that may be." But the key is that you can't make sex out to be THE ULTIMATE SIN (unless you're married then it's all good lol), or forbid other sexual outlets like masturbation, emotional/physical closeness with a boyfriend/girlfriend, or even sexual thought.

I really think if they just started treating the whole thing more practically, they'd have a lot less premarital shenanigans going on, because the people who were really committed to waiting until marriage would find it easier and more relaxing to do so. The people who didn't want to wait would at least be approaching it from a healthier perspective, probably respecting themselves more and thus less likely to find themselves in damaging situations. But of course that would never be acceptable, because it's not okay for ANYONE to have premarital sex EVER, and you'd better not be touching yourself, making out with your boyfriend, reading erotica, or even thinking about it either!!!

All righty then. Have fun with your sky high teen pregnancy, abortion, and STD rates. :doh:

singsingsing, I totally agree with your line of thinking re: sex ed in its larger context.

All righty then. Have fun with your sky high teen pregnancy, abortion, and STD rates. :doh:

OK, with that in mind, how about Chlamydia if it's a girl? Edited to note that maybe Khlamydia is a more "klassy" spelling -- big shout out to AreteJo for that. Khlamydia Rouge, it's got a ring to it. Khlammie for short.

How wonderful that her poor future child will be able to look back and see its mom basically say, "I REALLY don't want this baby, and it's ruining my life, but because I'm such a GOOD PERSON I let it live! You're welcome!"

I think it's pretty safe to say she has disappointed her family not because she's having a child out of wedlock again, but because she's having a child by a man who is not her ex-fiance. I mean, I don't think anyone was under the illusion that Bristol went from teen mom to born-again virgin. A child out of wedlock would really not be that big of a deal if her ex was the dad, even for the conservative Christian crowd. I doubt Sarah Palin would be losing sleep over Bristol having a baby 4 months into a marriage, even if it wasn't ideal.

We get it, Bristol, you're anti-choice. Congrats. You're hardly the first person to keep a "surprise." You don't get a trophy for it.

I just hope nobody gives her some kind of bullshit TV special. Can't stand her. And her "fans" are so delusional that they will find a way to turn her getting knocked up from an affair into some kind of ever-higher pedestal, because when a "Christian" does something awful, it's just a little oopsy that brings you closer to God that they can blame on being weak and needing Jesus. The Josh Duggar treatment! But if anyone else makes the same mistake, watch out...they'll rip you a new one.

I am going to offer a name that would work with either a boy or a girl

Faux Pas

Though many of her followers might view that as an homage to Fox :lol: Maybe keep the spelling and pronounce it Fox Pass.

So she might choose to spell it Fo Paw or Foe Pa

The spouse (after rolling his eyes and sighing dramatically) suggested Doomed.

How wonderful that her poor future child will be able to look back and see its mom basically say, "I REALLY don't want this baby, and it's ruining my life, but because I'm such a GOOD PERSON I let it live! You're welcome!"

I think it's pretty safe to say she has disappointed her family not because she's having a child out of wedlock again, but because she's having a child by a man who is not her ex-fiance. I mean, I don't think anyone was under the illusion that Bristol went from teen mom to born-again virgin. A child out of wedlock would really not be that big of a deal if her ex was the dad, even for the conservative Christian crowd. I doubt Sarah Palin would be losing sleep over Bristol having a baby 4 months into a marriage, even if it wasn't ideal.

We get it, Bristol, you're anti-choice. Congrats. You're hardly the first person to keep a "surprise." You don't get a trophy for it.

I just hope nobody gives her some kind of bullshit TV special. Can't stand her. And her "fans" are so delusional that they will find a way to turn her getting knocked up from an affair into some kind of ever-higher pedestal, because when a "Christian" does something awful, it's just a little oopsy that brings you closer to God that they can blame on being weak and needing Jesus. The Josh Duggar treatment! But if anyone else makes the same mistake, watch out...they'll rip you a new one.

Yeah, if Dakota were the father of Bristol's baby, they would either do whatever needed to be done so that they could get married, or announce that even though they are no longer a couple they will love and care for this child as co-parents, blah, blah, blah, please donate generously to SarahPAC.

Also, too, I know the Palin family currently loves names that start with the letter "T", but I'm really hoping they don't name the baby Tacky if it's a girl. :pray:

Archived