IGNORED

Bristol Palin Pregnant Again

doggie

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Palin family should be ashamed of all the shaming they do against unwed mothers when Bristol won't keep her own legs closed the way she tells others to.

I agree that refunds should be given.

One wonders what connection (if any) this has to the cancelled wedding.

That's what I was thinking. If she's 3 months along, she got pregnant around the time they got engaged. Was she screwing around at the time and it came out when the pregnancy was discovered before the wedding? Or perhaps Dakota Meyer was just freaked out by the idea of having a baby right now? It will be interesting to see what develops.

One wonders what connection (if any) this has to the cancelled wedding.

I was thinking the same thing. Seems like an awfully big coincidence if not.

Something really strange is going on. They cancel their wedding on short notice. Then have a "life celebration" in its place, they make a big splash about it, Bristol doesn't attend. Now this. They leave the status of their realtionship openendded. Palin's play coy with the media at times and then sell their selves at others.

I guess abstinence didn't work out for her. She should try some of that birth control she finds so reprehensible.

If she didn't love the guy, it is still better that they didn't get married.

I guess i am a little forgiving, because it isn't her fault she was thrown into the mom running for VP train wreck while she was pregnant. I realize she did DWTS and Wife Swap, but she also works as a receptionist or something. Now she is going to be a single mom to two kids...it is hard with month and harder without, and her 15 minutes are over. Mostly, she will be raising kids on her own, while working full time. I've done it. It's hard.

You're missing the point guys. Yes, Bristol keeps getting knocked up without the benefit of the sacred institution of marriage, which would make the rest of us sluts, but she's much better than that because she WON'T HAVE AN ABORTION. Which makes it all okay. Family values and all that.

I guess abstinence didn't work out for her. She should try some of that birth control she finds so reprehensible.

I'm cynical enough to believe that someone could be having pre-marital sex while being a prominent abstinence only speaker. However, I am a bit gobsmacked that someone would be having UNPROTECTED pre-marital sex while serving as a prominent abstinence only speaker. Seriously, what on earth did she think was going to happen? She is 24 now for pete's sake.

I'm cynical enough to believe that someone could be having pre-marital sex while being a prominent abstinence only speaker. However, I am a bit gobsmacked that someone would be having UNPROTECTED pre-marital sex while serving as a prominent abstinence only speaker. Seriously, what on earth did she think was going to happen? She is 24 now for pete's sake.

Maybe God just chose to bless her? :mrgreen:

Can't they just go away already? I don't care. It's not even remotely a surprise. Her mother had a failed VP bid and that made her relevant - which is an immensely sad statement on society.

They all need to climb a glacier and never come back.

Her blog post was so trashy.

"Don't lecture me"... why can't she use some of her money that she got by being born to learn how to make an announcement and just leave it at that.

You're missing the point guys. Yes, Bristol keeps getting knocked up without the benefit of the sacred institution of marriage, which would make the rest of us sluts, but she's much better than that because she WON'T HAVE AN ABORTION. Which makes it all okay. Family values and all that.

You know, if everyone who got pregnant unexpectedly was automatically given a family like the Palins (rich, privileged, don't mind completely supporting the mother and baby) I bet we WOULD see a dramatic drop in the abortion rates.

But sometimes, people get pregnant who DON'T have moneybags parents and have to face tough choices like having the baby vs paying rent. Or feeding their other children. Or keeping their jobs that they actually need to pay bills. Or staying on speaking terms with their community. Things Ms. Bristol has NEVER HAD TO THINK ABOUT IN HER ENTIRE LIFE.

Bristol Palin doesn't have great values or moral character because she wont get an abortion. She just has money and privilege.

I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you.

I'm confused. I thought babies were a blessing from god......

Wait, how did she get pregnant if she's saving herself for marriage? And then goes around shaming other women who have premarital sex and babies out of wedlock. Then she says don't lecture her but she's willing to lecture other women about their choices :roll:

Archived