IGNORED

Alice Pregnancy Addict (alicesbaby)

So Many Lies

20 hours ago, Closed Womb said:

I wonder what's going on?  She's said something about having to go to hospital 24 hours after her water broke, but that she'd ignore that until 48 hours.  

Anyone FB friends with her?  I'm not, and there's no new profile picture, so I'm guessing no baby. 

Yeah, I saw this too. I really hope she didn't wait 48 hours... my impression is that's not safe at all because of the risk of infection, but I'm not an OB or nurse midwife, so I don't know for sure. I hope everyone is safe and happy.

9 hours ago, Snarkangel Gabriel said:

I hope you are ok!

i just checked - my first time looking at her blog (I will shower in a moment). No updates, so no idea exactly what she is expelling from which bodily orifice at the moment. I feel fairly confident we will all know soon though. 

Yeah, I am okay, I live further from the river, on a hill. My uncle's basement flooded, and they were without power for a few days. Everything seems to be up and running now the water has drained away, as much as possible anyway, there are a few businesses right by the river that are pretty much destroyed. Ive heard the supermarket is open now, and I have seen buses running. It could have been worse though, they've opened up some parts of the river recently, and that drained away water and saved the town hall from being flooded.

So has she been laboring for four days now, or has the bb shown up and she figured birth and motherhood were less noteworthy than actually being pregnant?

New post up!

Baby Rosalie has indeed been born on the 28th.

Followed by a lot of jabbering about some sort of birth-pattern among her kids?!

• Upvote 1

The chubbiest cheeks! Yeah, that "sister" onesie just adds to the list of things that make her "I'd have been fine with another boy" protestations ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

Oh, Alice - I love this comment from her blog post  "I thought 2015 would be all about gestating".

"ALL ABOUT GESTATING" could describe the lives (and dreams) of many a fundie woman.  And my, my she does have eleventy-million other children ... one sweet boy could use some orthodonia ... others could use a quick comb through their hair.  But we must focus on the GESTATING and then maybe the BABY and - oh, there are children already here? 

• Upvote 2

That birth/pregnancy pattern talk was so weird. She did that with predicting the sex of her babies too awhile ago. Like she was surprised certain things happened because that was a "boy" or a "girl" thing to happen. THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS. Just because your kids look alike doesn't mean their pregnancies will be exactly alike!

• Upvote 1

Now I'm afraid kid #9 will be a boy, and therefore might as well be raised by wolves, because he isn't a girl.  This woman makes me crazy. 

12 minutes ago, ladyaudley said:

or maybe now that she has two girls she'll stop? /wishfulthinking

I'm hoping the same thing. But I doubt it. 

11 minutes ago, ladyaudley said:

:pb_lol:

1 hour ago, ladyaudley said:

Lol! Very funny! :laughing-rofl:

I'm sure she's convinced that since the first 6 were boys and then she had 2 girls after that, that she's due for 4 more girls before she has any more boys. Any boys that happen before #13 will mean that they had sex in the wrong position, or she ate boy foods, or whatever.

• Upvote 4

On 1/1/2016 at 10:26 PM, ladyaudley said:

She admitted in one post (there are so many I'm not even going to attempt to search for it) that she secretly hoped for her daughter to be able to say "my sisters" so that means 3 girls at least. You know the madness will never stop... Alice is pathologically obsessed and Neal too weak to brave her wrath and stand up to her.

• Upvote 2

On 05 January 2016 at 2:54 PM, Jana814 said:

I'm sure it was posted before. But can someone tell me how old she is.

She's 39

I've just encountered her blog for the first time.  That's the rest of my workday gone then!

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Apricot said:

She's 39

I've just encountered her blog for the first time.  That's the rest of my workday gone then!

She used to blog obsessively.  Daily, even. 

And she used to be afraid of sex (and pregnancy?  I'm not as clear on that part.)  She would also detail her crushes on other women in her blog entries. 

Had she started having the sex and the babies right after she got married, she'd have quite a few more by now. 

• Upvote 1

I don't often say this but "All About Gestating" would be a good post title. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2016 at 10:25 AM, Closed Womb said:

She used to blog obsessively.  Daily, even. 

And she used to be afraid of sex (and pregnancy?  I'm not as clear on that part.)  She would also detail her crushes on other women in her blog entries. 

Had she started having the sex and the babies right after she got married, she'd have quite a few more by now. 

She also only has sex with her husband when she's fertile. 

Woman is incredibly closeted. 

34 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

She also only has sex with her husband when she's fertile. 

Woman is incredibly closeted. 

For the most part, yes.  Although when she is ovulating, her Fertility Friend chart shows that occasionally she'll do the Baby Dance outside of fertile times.  I'm guessing birthdays and anniversaries.  Seeing that they sleep in separate rooms, and kids are home all day, every day, it's certainly not happening spontaneously. 

And now I'm freaked out about how much I know about Alice's sex life.  Ewwww. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

She & her husband sleep in separate rooms?  

I think currently in the same room, but she's on the bed and he is on a mattress on the floor. There is also always at least one baby in there with them. 

• Upvote 2

I feel bad for alice. I also know that she's her own worst enemy. But I still feel bad for how self destructive she is, if that makes sense. Her life could be so much better, her kids' lives could be SO much better, so could Neil's...

• Upvote 1