IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

too bad you questioned if I was legit or not. too bad you accused me of being SJ or David. You want to know about SJ too bad I won't give you that information......... I am one of the few people who know, :D

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
too bad you questioned if I was legit or not. too bad you accused me of being SJ or David. You want to know about SJ too bad I won't give you that information......... I am one of the few people who know, :D

OK. More importantly, can you tell me if you have used Jamberry Nail Wraps? I've used Sally Hanson wraps with surprisingly good results but haven't tried Jamberry.

Taking your toys away and pouting? Not really a big deal as your info is speculative at best.

I am going to be just like everyone else on this thread and pretend to know SJ personally and let everyone know that SJ is fine, back at home, and has a new boyfriend.

Sounds about right. 8-) :roll:

Anyway, how fucked up would a person be if they were taunting anonymous strangers on the Internet while thier BFF or whatever lay in dying in the hospital?

I tend to stay with clear or very light colors. I don't like when my girls have badly chipped nails so I keep bottles of remover in every bathroom. I only had a professional manicure once. When I was a teenager I babysat for my mom's manicurist and she did my nails for me for prom. my husband has taken my daughters to get thier nails done several times. One day I'll take them for a girls day. Soon,I hope.

I give rusty a couple of days and there will be something else pop up. I imagine he is already trying to find new love, touting how great of a catch he is....

I give rusty a couple of days and there will be something else pop up. I imagine he is already trying to find new love, touting how great of a catch he is....

I'm leaving Russ alone for now. I imagine he is in a lot of pain. And feeling humiliated for being in this posisition. I hope he heals and I hope he does find somebody who is kind and caring. I also hope he keeps it mostly private except for an occasional FB check in like out at such and such with blankety blank.

If the drama starts again he is fair game though.

...is this real life?

My vote is now that joanlynn is SJ's teenage sister. It makes me feel better about the world to imagine that there is no way an adult could be that needlessly petulant, even on the Internet.

...is this real life?

My vote is now that joanlynn is SJ's teenage sister. It makes me feel better about the world to imagine that there is no way an adult could be that needlessly petulant, even on the Internet.

No, it's just fantasy, ala Freddie Mercury.

I wouldn't even accuse a teenager of this petty behavior, even though I have a teen at home. This is more like 3-year-old temper tantrum behavior.

We are looking at great weather this weekend here in our parts. Who votes that I take my moody teenage daughter out for a pedi? She loves them! Girls' day out! Any color suggestions?

We are looking at great weather this weekend here in our parts. Who votes that I take my moody teenage daughter out for a pedi? She loves them! Girls' day out! Any color suggestions?

Purple. Always purple!

Purple. Always purple!

I recently discoverd a deep dark purple that almost looks black. I like it. Also a navy blue looks pretty with silver and white details.

A random troll with completely unverified "information" won't tell us their boring lies hawt gossip you guys. :lol:

Careful. Next the troll will hold their breath until they die.

I recently discoverd a deep dark purple that almost looks black. I like it. Also a navy blue looks pretty with silver and white details.

I like the purple suggestions! PrairieDaughter likes to go crazy with color, so I could see her getting all of her toenails a different color.

A random troll with completely unverified "information" won't tell us their boring lies hawt gossip you guys. :lol:

Careful. Next the troll will hold their breath until they die.

Is that a death threat? :lol: Keep it up and they will all move to Alaska! :wink-kitty:

You'd think they'd learn that maybe posting stuff in the heat of the moment is a bad idea and they should maybe wait, think it through, and then post. But who am I kidding?

Impulsive thinking gets them in trouble at the heat of the moment. I agree, wait until it settles down before posting.

As for Russell's post, I remember him telling us to look his past records online because it is all out in the open. I don't see anything regarding to the rape or child molest/sexual nature at all. I can't verify from online search nor any links regarding to any court records indicating that he was absolved or tried from any sex criminal acts. If he was an offender, he certainly would never be granted visitation by his daughter, nor would his exwife and the court system would have NOT let that happen. For a while I did BELIEVE it, but as time went on, not any longer, because of the internet searches on Russell and no records of supposed rape and molesting kids. Absolutely NOTHING.

To accuse of rape or molesting kids online can get someone in trouble particularly if it didn't happen at all.

Get the DNA results going and get it done, settle it once and for all.

According to joanlynn, her condition is still "iffy." But apparently not iffy enough to keep her from causing drama and taunting Russell with baby pictures. So make of that what you will. I don't think we have any more information.

Joanlynn's brain is iffy, so there is that.

first post from a long time lurker. I would love manicure if only to salvage my shredded nails, but I seem to have a nasty allergy to nail polish. My nail beds swell and turn bright red all along the nail, then they start to hurt. I have terrible nails that break off deep into the bed with the slightest bump.

I don't believe Jo knows SJ even as well as I know Obama.

first post from a long time lurker. I would love manicure if only to salvage my shredded nails, but I seem to have a nasty allergy to nail polish. My nail beds swell and turn bright red all along the nail, then they start to hurt. I have terrible nails that break off deep into the bed with the slightest bump.

I don't believe Jo knows SJ even as well as I know Obama.

Have you ever gotten a no-polish manicure? They just clean up your cuticles and give your nails a nice buff.

Is that a death threat? :lol: Keep it up and they will all move to Alaska! :wink-kitty:

"Alaska--where the feminists can't find you" should be Alaska's new tourism slogan.

Joanlynn's brain is iffy, so there is that.

you haven't a clue as to who I am........and this is NOT speculation I have FACTS~~~seen with my own eyes not on the internet but in person FACTS~~~~~you all can keep guessing~~~~

ha ha.........I am from Ronkonkoma NY this story caught my eye.......

did you ever hear of the production com Leopard USA? This would make a great reality show~ keep the speculations coming.

But you said you were from New York and this story caught your eye. Are you telling Porkie Pies?

you haven't a clue as to who I am........and this is NOT speculation I have FACTS~~~seen with my own eyes not on the internet but in person FACTS~~~~~you all can keep guessing~~~~

So where is she now? Still in ICU? It's been several days... surely she's on a regular floor by now?

I saw Bigfoot!

I saw a second shooter on the grassy knoll!

I saw a UFO!

I was there and saw it all with my own eyes! I have facts! But I'm not going to give you guys any proof because you're all just a bunch of big fat meanie head poopy pantses!

Well look at that. I can be an Internet insider too.

When my niece polishes my brother's toenails, he likes her to stick with darker blues and black. You know, "manly" colors. Although he did go with royal blue glitter one time.

When my niece polishes my brother's toenails, he likes to stick with darker blues and black. You know, "manly" colors. Although he did go with royal blue glitter one time.

I always think it's adorable when men let little girls paint their nails, do their make-up, or "style" their hair. I have a photograph somewhere of my brother with his make-up all done up by his little girl. I save it for blackmail purposes. :wink-kitty:

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived