IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

But you said you were from New York and this story caught your eye. Are you telling Porkie Pies?

I am from NY born and raised, The story did catch my eye after Sarah told me about it. RE READ above~~~~I know her personally.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm STILL letting my poor nails heal, so, sadly no polish for me yet. :(

I am from NY born and raised, The story did catch my eye after Sarah told me about it. RE READ above~~~~I know her personally.

What story caught your eye? If SJ told you about it why say it caught your eye? And what's the point of mentioning where you were born? Please help a poor little fucktard like myself understand your maniacal rants.

It is possible that she is a cousin, Sarah was born in Roanoke, and lived there a few years.

It is possible that she is a cousin, Sarah was born in Roanoke, and lived there a few years.

Ok, but it's such a random comment......

I'm turning Japanese,

I think I'm turning Japanese.

I really think so.

I saw Bigfoot!

I saw a second shooter on the grassy knoll!

I saw a UFO!

I was there and saw it all with my own eyes! I have facts! But I'm not going to give you guys any proof because you're all just a bunch of big fat meanie head poopy pantses!

Well look at that. I can be an Internet insider too.

and I am psychic and your mother or grandmothers name was Millie.....

What story caught your eye? If SJ told you about it why say it caught your eye? And what's the point of mentioning where you were born? Please help a poor little fucktard like myself understand your maniacal rants.

you asked if I was telling Porkie Pies so I answered I was from NY <<<<<<>>>>>>But I will tell you this,,,,,,,,maybe you should check Stony Brook Hospital and see if Sarah is there.......

we both have the same birthmark in the same place...........are we related?

Okay, I know we're all insane fucktards with no lives, but I really think FJers are going to draw the line at calling up a hospital and bothering the workers on staff with inquiries about whether or not Sarah Jane is there. No one cares that much. Seriously. :evil-eye:

So how long do wraps stay on? Jamberry seem cute! But is it a lot of effort for a few days?

The times I used Sally Hansen they lasted about 10 days, which was amazing I thought.

What kind of freak discloses a so-called friend's hospital location? On the internet. Which is forever. To seven thousand odd strangers. You guys who know Rusty, David or SJ, even if you are not on good terms, PLEASE get in touch and let them know this crazy person is posting SJ's LOCATION IN ICU ON AN INTERNET FORUM!

Of course, Joanlynn may well be SJ (and the last comment surely signals it is she or her sister). What idiots.

Rusty...New York punitive father's registry. :whistle:

oh SJ/David and Russell. You are the gift that keeps giving. I feel downright amazing, put together, successful and lacking all personality flaws whenever I read about them.

oh SJ/David and Russell. You are the gift that keeps giving. I feel downright amazing, put together, successful and lacking all personality flaws whenever I read about them.

You are pretty darn awesome even without them!

There is no reason for alarm. SJ is not in the hospital any longer.

The reason I asked JL if SJ was still in was because I was told today that she has already been released from the hospital... and I saw a picture of the baby in a car seat. I'm not here to stir up trouble or add fuel to any fires, but that was a huge *potentially dangerous* lie. So either someone is trying to throw everyone off (or throw Russ off, knowing he reads this), or someone is just off their rocker.

Which one? The world will probably never know...

The reason I asked JL if SJ was still in was because I was told today that she has already been released from the hospital... and I saw a picture of the baby in a car seat. I'm not here to stir up trouble or add fuel to any fires, but that was a huge lie. So either someone is trying to throw everyone off (or throw Russ off, knowing he reads this), or someone is just off their rocker.

I would answer C) All of the above. They are off their rocker, and trying to put everyone off.

My nails are awful because I had acrylics with gel on but then I got a job and cut them myself so I could type, and then I was too lazy to go back and they grew out too much so I ripped them up. They're thin and ridged and horrid!

My friend bought the whole Jamberry kit. Cute but it took her two hours to do her nails. I LOVE the Sally Hansen wraps! They work great and look great and last over a week. Very easy to use.

My nails are awful because I had acrylics with gel on but then I got a job and cut them myself so I could type, and then I was too lazy to go back and they grew out too much so I ripped them up. They're thin and ridged and horrid!

My friend bought the whole Jamberry kit. Cute but it took her two hours to do her nails. I LOVE the Sally Hansen wraps! They work great and look great and last over a week. Very easy to use.

I get invited to 2-3 Jamberry parties a week on FB. I don't like the patterns and they are too expensive for me. Are Sally's cheaper?

Way cheaper. Plus they're stick ons and jamberry requires a heating source like a lamp or some sort of special dryer they sell

Way cheaper. Plus they're stick ons and jamberry requires a heating source like a lamp or some sort of special dryer they sell

And they don't come off when you wash dishes?

I think this is a near-universal experience- that kid everyone knew in middle school whose uncle totally, TOTALLY works for Nintendo, you guys (or Apple or whatever company is trendy at the time), so they got to play the next Pokemon, and it's super cool but they can't tell you anything about it because it's a corporate secret, except wait maybe they can tell you about it... just a little...

3 months of increasingly wild blathering about fictional cool uncle's fictional video game later, that kid moves on to the next attention-whoring lie.

I always wondered what happened to that kid, but now I know! They grow up and lie on Freejinger instead.

Gosh, at my school it was fictional boyfriends. Sometimes they were out of state or INTERNATIONAL.

The reason I asked JL if SJ was still in was because I was told today that she has already been released from the hospital... and I saw a picture of the baby in a car seat. I'm not here to stir up trouble or add fuel to any fires, but that was a huge *potentially dangerous* lie. So either someone is trying to throw everyone off (or throw Russ off, knowing he reads this), or someone is just off their rocker.

So JL is telling Porkie Pies.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived