IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

First, there's a standard question in every hospital admission that asks if the hospital has permission to acknowledge you are even a patient there. So even if she was in that particular hospital it would be worthless bother to call. But the idea that Stony Brook Hospital has Obstetrical services that are available NO WHERE in the entire state of IL is the funniest thing I've seen today.

If she's in NY it would be because of how easy it is to steal a man's child there and not because that hospital is the bee's knees of perfection. Keep showing how slimey you and the rest of the drama llamas are, but that BABY will know and sense there is biological ties missing in her world, and adults as hateful and vile as this cast of characters will absolutely take that kind of hate and vile out on Russell's daughter over her lifetime.

I have only had one manicure in my life, when I had acrylics put on for my wedding. After crossing 30 hours in this work week last night in a 14 hour shift when I was supposed to work 8, and given I am still facing two exams AND a quiz before next week, I think breaking for a real, professional manicure actually sounds like a lovely treat to give myself!

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hospitals can tell who is being admitted BUT they ask you who you are related to. Once you go up to the nurse's desk before you go into the rooms, you would be asked again who you are and who you want to see. Then they will ask that patient if they want to speak with you or not. The OB/GYN staff and their protocols are pretty straight forward and screen out any questionable visitors and relatives. That was in my case in two hospitals I've been into, including my own delivery.

If you call in, you can get the "yes" or "no" if the person has been admitted or released or unlisted (long gone released) and visiting hours. Most of the time they don't give out a whole lot nowadays due to security reasons.

On the whereabouts of SJ and her baby, she went to Oz Land to visit the Wizard. Maybe ask the Wizard for the trip HOME. *click click of heels*

Okay, I know we're all insane fucktards with no lives, but I really think FJers are going to draw the line at calling up a hospital and bothering the workers on staff with inquiries about whether or not Sarah Jane is there. No one cares that much. Seriously. :evil-eye:

In reality no one should care at all about what is going on in peoples lives that you don't even know. How many hundreds of people cheat, lie, have affairs etc on a daily basis?

Was it all worth it to bringing SJ to the point where she will no longer blog? You did a disservice to all involved along with the people who read and followed her blog? She is an extremely talented woman, a great sewing instructor and an inspiration to reenactors.

I am sure you all live far from perfect lives........KARMA~~~~

In reality no one should care at all about what is going on in peoples lives that you don't even know. How many hundreds of people cheat, lie, have affairs etc on a daily basis?

Was it all worth it to bringing SJ to the point where she will no longer blog? You did a disservice to all involved along with the people who read and followed her blog? She is an extremely talented woman, a great sewing instructor and an inspiration to reenactors.

Can't speak for anyone else, but you're absolutely correct about me. That's why I don't air my dirty laundry out on Facebook for the whole world to see. Privacy: It's really such a simple concept.

What kind of freak discloses a so-called friend's hospital location? On the internet. Which is forever. To seven thousand odd strangers. You guys who know Rusty, David or SJ, even if you are not on good terms, PLEASE get in touch and let them know this crazy person is posting SJ's LOCATION IN ICU ON AN INTERNET FORUM!

Of course, Joanlynn may well be SJ (and the last comment surely signals it is she or her sister). What idiots.

OMG you people are even more stupid then I thought. Do you REALLY think I would tell you where SJ is?

OMG you people are even more stupid then I thought. Do you REALLY think I would tell you where SJ is?

Says the one who probably blabbed too much and is now backtracking because they got called on it.

As an aside, the whole David/SJ/Russell thing would be a pitiful mess whether or not it was being very publicly played out on Facebook where just about anyone could see it, but that certainly magnifies it by about 10,000... I really feel for the children involved, including Russell's little daughter.

Well you know, fucktards. I guess I do think you would tell. You are not impressing me with your intelligence, or maturity, or even sanity for that matter. But YMMV.

sg0j88.png

I honestly never heard of these people, their blogs, etc until this thread, and didn't follow very diligently until lately. However, to the poster who is all pissy that this thread even exists:

The reason it is called a "private life" is because one keeps it private. Once one blogs about it, posts it on public Facebook and continues to do so, it is a public life. Blaming others for watching a publicly portrayed train wreck of a life that is screamed out by 3 different people is amusing at best.

One can have a professional blog without ever mentioning one's marriage, kids, affairs, who is fucking whom, etc, so blaming others for shutting down one's professional blog based on very poor choices related to branding is whiny and pointless.

If one chooses to write autobiographical soap operas and allow them to be public, one should not be surprised that others read and comment. And one should not expect universal approval for being a very public idiot.

Yup. That must be why novels, television, and movies never, you know, really caught on with the general public...

:roll: :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Before you edited this post, it said something like "what an ass I was to blab that out"

I wish I hadn't refreshed the page. :doh:

I am legit and Russell took the bait of SJ being in Ohio.........poor sucker.

The bastard sells blood because he has no money. He can't support himself or Lauren how does he plan on supporting this child that he claims is his? Let him try and prove paternity but first he has to come up with retainer fee's for an attorney then he has to pay for testing by the time he could afford all this Rose will be 18.

Also why has he not mentioned that he is still involved in court actions with Lauren's mom or that he took her to court for domestic violence. Could it possibly be David abused him and Lauren's mom did too? I thought he was an ex cop and a woman (Lauren's mom) abused him a few weeks ago.

If he is such a wuss my thought is could he even get it up? I think he gets his hard on's from pissing and crying.

Russell is reading this remember she has family in Iowa and Minnesota and was thinking about moving to either of those places........so where in the world is Sarah Jane?

I read the first part as "Russell found out SJ is in Ohio.... now we need to make him think she is somewhere else." I would think that if the baby is David's then having a paternity test would be the easiest way to shut Russell out of their lives, not running and hiding with her ex(???) Not uprooting the entire family to move to Ohio (or wherever else to live out their Carmen Sandiego adventure). The baby looks a lot like Russell. Just sayin....

Nice going, FJ fucktards!!! Through all of you doing exactly what a blogger WANTS you to do (which is read and follow her blog), she will no longer be blogging!

Fortunately I'm not on FB, but I do hear about Jamberry nails waaaayyy too much. They look cool, but I don't know that I have the time or patience to do them. I mean, heat to do my nails? No thank you, I think just simple polish and my own breath to dry them will do the trick. PrairieDaughter and I are headed to get pedis this weekend......all because of this thread. Yay, fucktards!

Yes, because the simple fact that you are gossiping about your so called friend tells me you void of good judgement and your Character Qualities are lacking.

Many years ago. Like 8 years ago I unfortunately blogged a very bad time in my life. I was snarked on by a site (well deserving I might add because I do have a lot of character flaws and was oversharing and was just making terrible fucking decisions). My mother joined in on the snarking and although we had next to no relationship she liked to give little details about my life that were often just flights of fancy.

I think I deserved the snark. Even know it occasionally pops up on another snark site (an is often sort of halfway correct with major factual errors). Thats part of the risk I take when I share personal things. But I always wonder what is up with the friends who come and gossip. Not the ones who are over it....but the ones who basically want some sort of fawning over or come here and say things that just make it worse.

It can't possibly improve those relationships.

And they don't come off when you wash dishes?

It seems Sally Hansen has both nail stickers, and nail wraps, but are not called nail wraps but something else. I just don't remember. I went to Wallgreens today to look. I did not buy any because my nails are too short. I recently started biting them for the first time in my life. Its hard to stop! I did manage to buy the SH gel polish and topcoat, a file, a cuticle trimmer and some wooden sticks to push my cuticle back. There were so many cute things for nails there!!!! all sorts of stickers, and gems, and teeny tiny beads. There were polishes with super thin brushes for detail work. So many fun things!!!!! I managed to restrain myself, but plan on having some fun with my daughters tonight. Too bad my youngest cannot wear nail polish to school. We will have to just do her toes, and keep her fingers with clear polish. She can still soak them though.

Am I the only person who never heard of Jamberry before this? I must be living under a rock. Or I am just an old lady. There were some cute soccer wraps I may invest in perhaps for a tournament this summer or Fall.

Can't speak for anyone else, but you're absolutely correct about me. That's why I don't air my dirty laundry out on Facebook for the whole world to see. Privacy: It's really such a simple concept.

DING! DING!DING! DING! We have a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Is it possible to commemorate this wonderful thread with a post count title? Maybe fucktard. I don't know. Many of you are way more creative.

Hospitals cannot release that you are there without your consent. It's not just the directory, it's a direct HIPPA violation, plain and simple. You have to consent to it being released in the directory or the staff cannot even acknowledge you are.

Heck, you cannot acknowledge you know someone and saw them at the hospital if you see them in public unless they acknowledge you first. Also a HIPPA violation.

Thanks to this lovely thread I went and purchased a nail buffer and cuticle oil this morning. As soon as I'm done reading here I'm going to go attempt a no polish manicure while watching TV. Depending on results I may or may not post pictures. Thanks ladies! :)

:popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: May I suggest "Running away with the baby" as a thread count.

:popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: May I suggest "Running away with the baby" as a thread count.

What's a thread count?

Oh maybe I'm not talking about the same nail thing. The stuff I get are stickers that you put on your nail and you tuck it under the nail and trim. They're like $10. No heat or polish required.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived