IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

You can believe me, or not, doesn't matter. I could post pictures, my personal page, but to those who doubt, it won't be enough. So believe me, or don't, up to y'all.

Don't do that. Contact a mod if you want, but don't post personal information here.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't do that. Contact a mod if you want, but don't post personal information here.

I wasn't really planning to, just using it as an example. But if it helps folks sleep better, I can contact a mod and be vetted. But truth be told, this is the interwebz, anyone could be anyone...but as I have less than nothing to gain from lying, I don't do it. I got that out of my system when I was a teenager.

No, but she does have teenaged sisters...

Wait, wait, wait. So there are even more children bearing witness to all this than we originally suspected?

mind-blown-o.gif

I suppose it's possible. I believe the girls at least had access to the internet, and I believe, one is very close to Sarah.

You can believe me, or not, doesn't matter. I could post pictures, my personal page, but to those who doubt, it won't be enough. So believe me, or don't, up to y'all.

I believe you, dear friend....and you ARE legit!

I am so sorry you had to go thru it. I went thru that last year as well. I have a policy on FB, I can refriend you twice but the third time, forget it. I hate being "refriended and defriended" so much that it was ridiculous. It was a FB friend that told some of us for "troublesome" FB friends, even personal friends that got some mental or personal issues about something. Even over religious and political crap.

I agree, do not post personal information!

I believe you, dear friend....and you ARE legit!

I am so sorry you had to go thru it. I went thru that last year as well. I have a policy on FB, I can refriend you twice but the third time, forget it. I hate being "refriended and defriended" so much that it was ridiculous. It was a FB friend that told some of us for "troublesome" FB friends, even personal friends that got some mental or personal issues about something. Even over religious and political crap.

?????

We know each other in real life. I've known Ewe longer than Sarah, and we all used to, somewhat, run in the same group at re enactments,

We know each other in real life. I've known Ewe longer than Sarah, and we all used to, somewhat, run in the same group at re enactments,

:D

:D

On this I totally believe you.

The more BFFs come here to vehemently and passionately defend her...only to be burned and completely disconnected from dear SJ later, the more the dear immature child paints a picture of s personality disorder for herself.

When Russell started with SJ, he appeared to be a sane and decently balanced man. He now appears a tad off his rocker. This leads to suspect a hell of a lot of crazy making and gas lighting bring done to the man.

Which forces me, as much as I am loathe to do so, to reconsider my opinions on David as well. Strings of friends she plays for fools and dumps when they are no longer useful. At least one man who was fairly normal and sane before involvement with her. I now strongly suspect David may be an Aspie with a Civil War obsession and completely unprepared and unequipped to grasp the mind games of a personality disordered spouse.

When it's everyone but you, but the common denominator to all the drama and chaos is you, sometimes you have to look at that common denominator. If SJ doesn't have a personality disorder, she sure as the knack to leave the aftermath of someone who does in her wake!

David on FB: "I'm tired of all the Damn gossip none of which has any wholesome truth to it.

I want my Children's names taken off the internet and I want their mother kept safe from the threats and general harassment of a certain violent child abusing rapist who lives on ******** in ************

Whomever leaked private pictures to the afore mentioned person who lives in ********* is a Damned fool. You may as well hand the son of a bitch the keys to the safe house.

Last I checked sexually violent individuals like the one from ******** have no rights."

It's not nice to call your ex-wife a damned fool, David.

The way I read it, I don't think David is calling his ex a damn fool.....he is referring the offender who gave Russell the baby picture a damn fool.

The way I read it, I don't think David is calling his ex a damn fool.....he is referring the offender who gave Russell the baby picture a damn fool.

*sigh*

The only place that "offender" exists is in David's feverish brain. Sarah Jane sent Russell the baby picture. To taunt him. Because Sarah Jane.

U7Ghu2sh.jpg

Does JL sound like an adult woman to anybody?

I'm not sure... :think:

She can't see the forest for the trees, that's for sure. Still, if she is close to SJ, I can only imagine the one-sided story she has been told. A more mature person might use some critical thinking skills, and look at the bigger picture and see the three-way mess for what it really is. They can wish the baby is David's all they like, but wishing doesn't make it so. Paternity tests make it so, or not, and like it or not, if that baby is Russ' daughter, he has rights as her father.

I'm not going to grab or link the picture off of Russell's facebook since it's of a minor child (and he may someday remove it from public view), but the picture of the baby in the floral dress with the lace on the front may not be "Rose"/New Baby. There were a slew of photos of baby Anne wearing that gown on Sarah's old blog, and several of them were on one of her earlier facebook pages as well. She made the gown shortly before Anne's birth along with a matching bonnet, which Anne basically refused to keep on her head. I wouldn't put it past Russ to pull a couple of generic baby pictures out of his ass and post them on facebook for all the lulz and drama he can get. If SJ actually does move away and out of his life, he's going to have to take to dancing in the street naked to get the level of negative attention he's become accustomed to.

That said, I'm not great with newborn baby faces, and it's definitely possible that this is a new infant wearing its sister's dress.

I sincerely hope that Sarah Jane is recovering well, and that she and the baby are in good health going forward. I also hope that Sarah leaves the hospital with a 10-year supply of birth control pills.

ETA: I would love to edit my "recap" post on the front page with the pertinent recent developments, but I don't know how. Is there a way to edit posts that no longer have a visible "Edit" button on the top line?

Has there ever been a thread that has brought in this many "real life" players?!

This is ridiculous.

I'm moving in the direction of chaotic life. It actually seems like Sarah Jane is the common denominator here.

I'm not going to grab or link the picture off of Russell's facebook since it's of a minor child (and he may someday remove it from public view), but the picture of the baby in the floral dress with the lace on the front may not be "Rose"/New Baby. There were a slew of photos of baby Anne wearing that gown on Sarah's old blog, and several of them were on one of her earlier facebook pages as well. She made the gown shortly before Anne's birth along with a matching bonnet, which Anne basically refused to keep on her head. I wouldn't put it past Russ to pull a couple of generic baby pictures out of his ass and post them on facebook for all the lulz and drama he can get. If SJ actually does move away and out of his life, he's going to have to take to dancing in the street naked to get the level of negative attention he's become accustomed to.

That said, I'm not great with newborn baby faces, and it's definitely possible that this is a new infant wearing its sister's dress.

I sincerely hope that Sarah Jane is recovering well, and that she and the baby are in good health going forward. I also hope that Sarah leaves the hospital with a 10-year supply of birth control pills.

ETA: I would love to edit my "recap" post on the front page with the pertinent recent developments, but I don't know how. Is there a way to edit posts that no longer have a visible "Edit" button on the top line?

I dunno, I think the photographs of the supposed baby Rose are legit. The baby in the photographs looks small to me, and Rose was about five pounds. Also, I'm not usually one to think a newborn looks like one parent or the other, but dang if that baby doesn't look like Russell. But I'm willing to admit I may be reading into it, as Russell can look like a pretty big baby himself sometimes.

David pretty much admitted that the pictures on Russell's Facebook where of the new baby, no? David is claiming they were leaked to Russell. That is how I read David's rant at least.

David pretty much admitted that the pictures on Russell's Facebook where of the new baby, no? David s claiming they were leaked to Russell. That is how I read David's rant at least.

Yep. If it wasn't the new baby, you can bet he'd be the first to tell us.

David pretty much admitted that the pictures on Russell's Facebook where of the new baby, no? David is claiming they were leaked to Russell. That is how I read David's rant at least.

I agree it was leaked to Russell. I don't question Pappa Bear David on that one.

We can only assume.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived