IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

Yeah, that or she is SJ's slobbering pathetic pet. I cannot imagine a sane person acting like this. :cray-cray:

Of course a woman who supposedly nearly died in birth is now trolling the internet.....awesome mothering skills.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Rusty wants to know paternity let him pay for his own testing.

As for him being a good parent I beg to differ. He bragged how Lauren FOUND a pottery snowman on the lunchroom table took it and gave that to him for Christmas. It doesn't take an Einstein to realize another child left the snowman there by mistake. Good parenting would have been to bring the snowman back to school and to the lost and found. In my book that was stealing and Rusty approved...............just say'n

Yeah that makes Russ a monster. I can see why you think the kid would have a better life with SJ and David.

If you are not SJ I picture you as Gollum 'Yesssss massster' I hope you are SJ cuz if you are a real person that's sad. I hope you find dignity and self worth.

Also why has he not mentioned that he is still involved in court actions with Lauren's mom or that he took her to court for domestic violence. Could it possibly be David abused him and Lauren's mom did too? I thought he was an ex cop and a woman (Lauren's mom) abused him a few weeks ago.

What in the hell does the fact that he may or may not be the victim of intimate partner violence have to do with any of this? He may be an ex-cop and a man, but that doesn't make him immune to domestic violence situations. I can tell you're trying to throw his "manhood" into question here, which just makes you look all the stupider.

I am legit and Russell took the bait of SJ being in Ohio.........poor sucker.

The bastard sells blood because he has no money. He can't support himself or Lauren how does he plan on supporting this child that he claims is his? Let him try and prove paternity but first he has to come up with retainer fee's for an attorney then he has to pay for testing by the time he could afford all this Rose will be 18.

Also why has he not mentioned that he is still involved in court actions with Lauren's mom or that he took her to court for domestic violence. Could it possibly be David abused him and Lauren's mom did too? I thought he was an ex cop and a woman (Lauren's mom) abused him a few weeks ago.

If he is such a wuss my thought is could he even get it up? I think he gets his hard on's from pissing and crying.

Russell is reading this remember she has family in Iowa and Minnesota and was thinking about moving to either of those places........so where in the world is Sarah Jane?

I don't care whether you are SJ or a "Friend". You're actions show a vile being without an ounce of "Christian" blood in herit. I spend most of my life seeing the good in people, trying to understand what might have been going on in a person's life that pushed them to say something rude or thoughtless in a conversation or in a post. I can generally figure out a way to take the perceived malice out of a comment. The filth that just flowed from your fingers is simply inexcusable.

There is no way I can find a way to say in my mind "she didn't mean it the way it sounded". If you are SJ you are a very sick woman. If you are not her you are just as sick, but you are also a pathetic, weak shadow of a person. The glee that emanates from your post is nauseating. You may think the power you believe in so strongly is god, but in fact you worship the DEVIL. Enjoy eternity in HELL BITCH.

Back under my rock. But first I feel like I need to take a shower to get the ick off me.

Russ on FB: "Thank you freejinger. . I've tried registering many times.. it says my email is already in use? Anyways I grown tired of hiding and decided the truth always wins.. even if you lose to liars. My life has mistakes, but im working on those. Anyone can send me screenshots, my email is r_dejaynes @ hotmail.com. as fir jl.. yep I'm assuming that's Sarah abd all if this attention is stroking her ego. As she's the only one aware my daughters mom.attacked me recently, besides the police, dcfs, and the abuse shelter and my co-workers, you can look it up in Peoria court records or tax well county. I filed and received an OP and have retained a lawyer. As for Sarah, yes she sent me the photo and all information, but what coming from her as being true, who knows, she lies. I'm sure part us true, she had baby, and I'm not seeing it. Actions speak louder than words. When in the company of a liar, look at their actions, words mean nothing. Thank you"

Edited to break email address (do I need to do that?)

Russ on FB: "Thank you freejinger. . I've tried registering many times.. it says my email is already in use? Anyways I grown tired of hiding and decided the truth always wins.. even if you lose to liars. My life has mistakes, but im working on those. Anyone can send me screenshots, my email is r_dejaynes @ hotmail.com. as fir jl.. yep I'm assuming that's Sarah abd all if this attention is stroking her ego. As she's the only one aware my daughters mom.attacked me recently, besides the police, dcfs, and the abuse shelter and my co-workers, you can look it up in Peoria court records or tax well county. I filed and received an OP and have retained a lawyer. As for Sarah, yes she sent me the photo and all information, but what coming from her as being true, who knows, she lies. I'm sure part us true, she had baby, and I'm not seeing it. Actions speak louder than words. When in the company of a liar, look at their actions, words mean nothing. Thank you"

Edited to break email address (do I need to do that?)

I think it was a prudent decision.

Russ, you should contact a mod here to figure out what's going on with your account registration. Do it at FJ's facebook page if that's easier than trying to do it here.

Sorry, but I'm snarky, and I can't resist. JL, do you REALLY think it's wise to post a babies name who is less than a week old, on this site? I mean it was damn near a felony when I dropped A's name, so why is it okay now to drop Ms. R's name?

BECAUSE everyone else has done it~ but are you so sure that is even her name?

Yeah, that or she is SJ's slobbering pathetic pet. I cannot imagine a sane person acting like this. :cray-cray:

Of course a woman who supposedly nearly died in birth is now trolling the internet.....awesome mothering skills.

You are an ass, SJ is not trolling the internet her condition is still IFFY~

Question: do we know with any certainty that Sarah Jane would put her new baby up for adoption, just to spite Russ and keep David happy?

I know the possibility is there, but the idea of Sarah Jane getting rid of her new baby just to take revenge on her ex-lover is horrific. I hope that's not what she's planning.

Question: do we know with any certainty that Sarah Jane would put her new baby up for adoption, just to spite Russ and keep David happy?

I know the possibility is there, but the idea of Sarah Jane getting rid of her new baby just to take revenge on her ex-lover is horrific. I hope that's not what she's planning.

Well part of me thinks that might be for the best. It's not like Russell can support the baby in anyway and maybe it's better for the baby to be raised by hopefully a normal couple.

Although I would want him to agree to the adoption of course and for it to be an open adoption if that is what Sarah Jane chooses for her child.

You are an ass, SJ is not trolling the internet her condition is still IFFY~

So that makes you her slobbering pathetic pet then.

As you noticed, David does not use any punctuation of any kind normally. Reading over everything this JL posting seems very, very unstable so it points direction that it is SJ to me. It's sad that she dumped all over so many people that loved and cared about her. SJ & her ex husband have no business having any children in their household. I seriously hope those 5 or 6 kids of theirs get put into a stable home. As for SJ & her ex husband, they both need to be put into prison. They both have committed crimes and they should be behind bars.

I don't think JL is SJ, I think she's David.

ha ha.........I am from Ronkonkoma NY this story caught my eye.......

did you ever hear of the production com Leopard USA? This would make a great reality show~ keep the speculations coming.

BECAUSE everyone else has done it~ but are you so sure that is even her name?

Now, do we have to go over this? If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you? Hell, for all I know, she is called Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All, and secretly refers to us as "peasants".

did you ever hear of the production com Leopard USA? This would make a great reality show~ keep the speculations coming.

Holy cheeseburger! Are you the ghost of Princess Ronkonkoma?! The native princess who likes to drown men in the lake?!

:wtf: :obscene-buttsway:

Holy cheeseburger! Are you the ghost of Princess Ronkonkoma?! The native princess who likes to drown men in the lake?!

Wait, I thought she was here to defend Sarah Jane's obnoxious behavior to the death because she claimed to be her friend?! Now it's just that the story caught her eye? Someone is a lying liar who sits on a throne of lies, methinks.

And I think we can all agree that the last damn thing this story needs is a reality show.

Is it time to ignore the trolls?

I dunno, but I will take this opportunity to say that I got my fingernails shallacked for the first time and I absolutely LOVE IT. I can be as hard as I want to on them and they haven't chipped or flaked yet. I may be converted to a nail polish wearing woman after all.

NO!

This is the most interesting thing to happen to me since Cabinetman.

I dunno, but I will take this opportunity to say that I got my fingernails shallacked for the first time and I absolutely LOVE IT. I can be as hard as I want to on them and they haven't chipped or flaked yet. I may be converted to a nail polish wearing woman after all.

Do you really love it, because I am thinking of doing it, but my nails are horrible to start with (gardening, farming, etc.,) but dang there are days when I want some pretty nails!!

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived